1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SENIOR CONSULTANT – ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION, WAREHOUSING SOLUTIONS DESIGN
“Very innovative Warehouse/Logistics Facilities Solutions Design specialist with experience of Robotic Process Automation and similar technologies required to lead, coach and develop country solutions design team. Experience of design solutions for the Japanese market and building regulatory environment. Fluency in Japanese highly advantageous”
£/$/JPY Excellent + Bonus + Benefits & Relocation Assistance
Japan – Full Relocation Assistance Available
Our client is a global multinational. A true market leader, they have a strong culture of safety, customer focus, quality and reliability.
Highly successful and long-established with industrial expertise across a number of verticals, our client has a global network of operations and integrated state-of-the-art information technology across warehousing and transport.
As result of dynamic growth our client is seeking a very innovative, degree educated, Senior Consultant Automated Warehousing Solutions Design with “hands on” robotic process automation warehousing solutions design experience to lead, coach and develop its country solutions design team in Japan.
We are seeking individuals with experience of various types of warehousing and storage including robotic process automation, automatic storage and retrieval systems. Experience of warehousing/distribution centre design solutions for the Japanese market and building structure regulatory environment will be critical to success. Fluency in Japanese would be highly advantageous.
• Managing a team of Warehousing/Logistics Automation Design Solutions Managers and Analysts, you will support the country Business Development and Implementation teams in developing innovative, cost effective and profitable warehousing and supply chain solutions for new and existing multinational and regional clients.
• Through strategic consulting assignments, you will work at both operational and Board level to identify business issues focused on process improvement and cost effectiveness; propose value adding and innovative solutions and subsequently manage the delivery of projects.
• This will entail analysis of existing inhouse and customer operations and the subsequent design of proposals, managing resource and cross functional teams during implementation, planning and solutions delivery. In addition, you will develop the supply chain solutions design strategy and manage the departmental budget.
• As Senior Consultant Solutions Design your role will be broad - robotic process automation specialist, material handling consultant, automated warehousing design subject matter expert, supply chain and logistics systems specialist data analyst, strategist, salesperson, key account manager, management accountant, facilitator, leader, mentor, coach and project manager.
• You will possess extensive automated warehousing solutions design, planning, projects, consultancy, value chain engineering and productivity improvement expertise. You will be highly proficient in liaising, presenting and working at Board level both internally and externally with key multinational client accounts.
• You will direct and manage your team in multiple implementation and re-engineering projects enabling cost and service improvements whilst at the same time managing teams involved in new operational start-ups.
The Ideal Applicant:
• The ideal applicant will be educated to degree/post graduate level and will possess a substantial and demonstrative track record of successful project delivery gained within an automated robotic process control warehousing and logistics solutions design/projects environment.
• We are inviting applications from either highly accomplished and experienced professionals seeking to consolidate and apply their solutions design leadership and coaching experience in a new and challenging growth environment or alternatively someone with at least 5-8 years fast track operational and solutions design experience who wishes to further develop their managerial experience by heading up and grow a team of solutions design specialists.
• Experience of warehousing solutions design, supply chain optimisation, automated robotic process and warehouse design tools as well as formal project management capabilities will be a prerequisite. Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams is essential.
• It is imperative that you will be possess a portfolio of successful projects completed across, for example, retail and FMCG, industrial, technology or pharmaceutical verticals.
• Automated warehousing solutions design experience as a Senior Consultant or Project Manager may have been gained in one of the following environments: inhouse global multinational logistics fulfilment facilities design team; materials handling solutions design provider; third party contract logistics provider or automation solutions/automated robotic process design consultancy.
• Most importantly you will also have a demonstrable track record of success in coaching and developing a team of Solutions Design Analysts and Managers, ensuring a consistent, best in class approach.
• Previous international solutions design and solutions design and implementation project team leadership would be extremely advantageous, as would, cultural experience and understanding of living and working in Japan would be highly advantageous.
Please note: This role is offered to experienced Japanese citizens or as an expatriate career development role on a permanent local employment contract and therefore you will be required to relocate to Japan to be based there full time. Our client will provide full relocation assistance. Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and private healthcare. Please note however that although housing allowance may be provided, school fees are not provided as part of the package.
To apply without delay, please email your CV, quoting reference LX 482798, for the attention of Roheela Khan, Recruitment Operations Director to email@example.com Telephone 00 44 (0) 1905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com
Key words: robotic process automation, automated storage and retrieval, ASR, automated warehousing, logistics facilities, distribution centres, efulfilment, materials handling equipments, materials handling solutions, warehousing process design, robotic process design, automated process design, logistics, distribution centre, efulfilment, warehousing, ecommerce, automated solutions, automation solutions, AutoCAD, Power BI, DEPICT, Sketch Up, Prince 2, buildings regulations, Japan, Japanese