2 North West (inc. Isle of Man) Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SAP PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR – PROCURE TO PAY/P2P
C£32-35000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: North West
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, South Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a global player within the specialist energy, electricity and power generation sector.
As part of a strategic transformation of the procurement function moving to a shared service and category management model across its global operating units, our client seeks to strengthen its team with the appointment of an ambitious, graduate calibre procurement professional with experience of SAP Procure to Pay/P2P. This is a high-profile role located and you will be interacting and engaging with Category/Procurement, Finance and other key cross functional executives across the UK and mainland Europe in relation to P2P.
As SAP P2P/Procure to Pay Procurement Coordinator, operating as part of a P2P team, you will report to the European Procurement Operations Leader and will ensure the accurate and effective initiation of the SAP procure to pay/P2P process in line with contractual arrangements with suppliers. The objective will be to ensure compliance, education and engagement in relation to procurement policies and to enable efficient transactional processing. Specifically, you will work with European sites and their Procurement Business Partners providing operational support in relation to Procure to Pay/P2P initiation for all categories of spend. A detailed working knowledge of SAP procurement modules will be critical to success in this role, as well as a working understanding of key supplier contracts. Accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency of process completion are important attributes for this role.
In your role as SAP Procurement Coordinator Procure to Pay/P2P, you will:
- Initiate the SAP Procure to Pay/P2P process, specifically the accurate conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders. This may include low value, low risk sourcing.
- Provide procurement operational support to procurement colleagues at European sites.
- Work closely with Category Managers and Senior Buyers in European operations in relation to supplier performance management as well as business partners and requisitioners directly.
- Ensure efficient process completion. Assist with the roll out and ongoing account management for Card Payments and/or Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required.
- Influence and challenge internal customers on procedural issues and ensure contracted supplier use.
- Development of category data and reporting to Senior Buyers and Category Managers.
- Contribute to improvements in requisition quality, timescales and process efficiency.
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies are improved on a continual basis.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Graduate calibre – minimum A level or equivalent and above. In addition, part or fully qualified in CIPS or similar Procurement qualification advantageous or willing to study.
- At least 3-5 years consistent, fast track career development in procurement and specifically SAP procurement to pay/P2P.
- Knowledgeable in terms of the SAP Procurement Modules.
- In depth SAP procure to pay/P2P process experience.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reporting skills.
- Well developed communication skills gained within a multinational matrix organisational structure.
- Confident stakeholder engagement skills familiar with liaising with senior executives.
- Current or recent experience with a multinational organisation in similar role utilising SAP and supplier accreditation systems.
- Candidates with procure to pay experience gained within procurement or accounts payable functions seeking long term career in procurement.
In return our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career within a market leader.
EUROPEAN P2P/PROCURE TO PAY PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
“Excellent opportunity for graduate calibre SAP eProcurement specialist to develop a high performing team to drive P2P process improvement and best practice.”
£50-55000 + Blue Chip Benefits Package
Location: North West (with UK and Mainland European travel)
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Greater Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a global multinational undergoing a period of transformation and change.
As part of a strategic transformation of the procurement function moving to a shared service and category management model across its global operating units, our client seeks to strengthen its team with the appointment of an ambitious, university degree educated SAP P2P/Procure to Pay Procurement Operations Manager.
Specifically, our client would like to significantly enhance its procurement capabilities and visibility, control and management of procurement spend through greater utilisation of its SAP and SAP P2P procurement technology. The focus will be on delivering efficiencies, centralised billing, market analysis, price checking, spend analytics and reporting, transparency and control, strategic cost management ultimately delivering maximised value and improved financial performance for the organisation.
As European SAP P2P/Procure to Pay Procurement Operations Manager you will be responsible for People Management, Process Ownership and Stakeholder Engagement. Accordingly, you will be expected to travel to work with your team and stakeholders located at two sites in the UK and two sites in mainland Europe.
As SAP P2P/Procurement Operations Manager your role will be to:
- Lead a team of P2P Procurement Coordinators located in the UK and mainland Europe.
- Shape and sustain an effective and motivated team that delivers desired results (KPIs, internal customer satisfaction) by providing direction, coaching and developing team members, leveraging individual abilities and ensuring best practices are utilized.
- Coach your team to influence internal stakeholders to ensure that contracted suppliers are utilised wherever possible to ensure global efficiency.
As a Process Owner:
- Lead the initiation and delivery of transactional procurement activities within an international remit and constraints.
- You and your team will provide SAP P2P Procurement initiation across all categories of spend.
- Create and maintain SAP P2P Procurement procedures to ensure process excellence and standardisation.
- You will drive consistency and best practice across all European P2P locations.
- Through your team act provide first level support to internal operations in relation to supplier performance, working closely with Senior Buyers and Category Management to drive improvements.
- Manage and present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyse data & trends, implement continuous improvement.
As a Business Partner, working with key stakeholders and suppliers you will:
- Build and maintain a fluent relationship with key stakeholders such as Procurement and Category Management, IT, Plant managers, Governance and Control, to make sure that you understand their needs and work together to identify operating issues/non-efficiencies.
- Proactively assist with the ongoing roll out and management of Card Payments and other automation projects to reduce the number of SAP P2P transactions whilst also improving SAP P2P approval flows.
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of SAP P2P Procurement functional capabilities, ensuring sustainable value delivery and continual improvement of procurement effectiveness and efficiency.
- Interact with Senior Executives/Leadership teams to share performance updates, identified risks, issues or concerns, and helping drive best practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- A university degree from a UK or European University. A Masters level would be highly advantageous.
- Plus CIPS qualification (minimum level 4) or equivalent.
- Previous experienced team leadership experience gained within a SAP P2P/Procure to Pay or Procurement or Finance Shared Services environment.
- A track record of mentoring, coaching, motivation and development of a SAP P2P procurement/finance shared services team.
- Experience of working across global operations or multi-site environments and a keen sense of cultural awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP P2P gained from a procurement perspective.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement in a Buyer or Category or Purchasing role.
- A proven track record in value delivery, improvement activity and best practice development in SAP P2P Procurement processes.
- Outstanding capabilities in building relationships internally and externally to enable you to be successful in your role and to contribute to the development of our client as a world-class procurement organisation
- A thirst for knowledge, an inquisitive mind-set and drive for results.
- Resilience, energy and willingness to travel nationally and into Europe in order to engage with your team and key stakeholders in your quest to drive and deliver SAP P2P Procurement Process Excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.