1 North West (inc. Isle of Man) Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
INTERIM HR BUSINESS PARTNER - PART TIME 4 DAYS PER WEEK
“Experienced HRBP to support restructuring project. Must have experience of consultation and redundancy processes.”
£40-45000 PRO RATA FOR 4 MONTH CONTRACT – IMMEDIATE START
Location: Staffordshire (Flexible office/field based & remote working)
Commutable from Walsall, Bilston, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Birmingham, Great Barr, Kidderminster, Stafford, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, Tamworth, Stoke on Trent, Shrewsbury, Droitwich, Redditch, Worcester, Cheshire
Excellent opportunity for an Interim Human Resources Business Partner to support a major restructuring project including consultation and redundancy processes. This role is initially offered on a four-month, four day (possibly five day) week. You will operate from Head Office in Staffordshire and will also support operations in North Lancashire/Cumbria.
The organisation is currently going through a major restructure which includes redundancy measures and contractual changes. This role will support managers in the individual consultations, interviews for vacant posts as well as implementing redundancies and contractual changes from a HR perspective, managing the preparation of the supporting documentation. Therefore it is imperative that you already have an indepth understanding of employment law especially in relation to the redundancy consultation process end to end and restructuring.
As Interim HR Business Partner you will provide HR support to line managers at each site, supporting them operationally with their people strategy. Specifically, during this interim contract you will particularly focus on supporting managers and their staff in the organisational restructure through the redundancy consultation process and thereafter.
Experience & Skills Required
Ideal candidates will be well educated, preferably to degree level, with CIPD level 5 or above, and experienced gained within a multi-site manufacturing or logistics or engineering operation.
You will be a true operational and strategic HRBP with a track record of supporting businesses through periods of restructuring change and transformation.
You may be a highly experienced HR interim who has previously and recently delivered similar projects around redundancy consultation, change management and organisational development.
Ideally you will be immediately available to commence.
- HR experience including Employee Relations and Redundancy Consultation ideally gained within a manufacturing or production or other industrial environment.
- Very up to date employment law knowledge.
- Best practice HR knowledge gained within a large single or multi-site corporate environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Highly engaging and capable of developing and maintaining relationships at all levels. Commercially astute.
- Self-starter, capable of working autonomously within a fast paced, environment.
- Flexible and mobile – able to travel to Staffordshire and North Lancashire/Cumbria sites so driving licence essential.
- Available within the next week or immediately to commence an interim role.