- Permanent (4)
4 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
c£24000 + Bonus
Commutable from Avonmouth, Bristol, Gloucester, Portishead, Nailsea, Clevedon, Severn Beach, Patchway, Easton in Gordano
Based in Avonmouth, our client is a leading manufacturer of highly quality specialised components and fittings to customers worldwide.
They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to work closely with the Warehouse Manager within a busy fast-paced warehouse and co-ordinating the flow of finished products to its UK, European and overseas client base as well as raw materials into the manufacturing process across 2 local sites.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager, deputise in his absence and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the warehouse team under the Warehouse Manager's direction.
- Assist with managing the inventory, flow, and storage of finished and ready to pick product, inbound and outbound shipments, and inter-company shipments between the 2 sites
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager to pick and pack products to specific customer orders and bespoke packaging requirements including assist with the completion of all relevant documentation
- Liaise with transport and freight forwarding contractors and assist with loading outbound shipments to clients and receive inbound shipments from suppliers
- Work with the production and sales team to co-ordinate and control the movement of all inventory and on-site materials to include packaging and finished product range
- Assist with the management of stock and storage facilities in an organised manner and ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures and good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- This is a hands-on role so you will be involved in assisting day to day operations including the operation of forklift trucks from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse/warehousing/logistics/distribution/production experience as an assistant manager, supervisor, coordinator, team leader or similar role in a fast-paced logistics/manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience co-ordinating stock/inventory and order reconciliation
- Trained to operate counterbalance forklift truck desirable
- Ability to multi-task and co-ordinate a team of permanent and agency packing staff within the warehouse
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to take initiative and are solutions orientated
- Highly organised and flexible with a positive attitude
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX1076934 Telephone 01905 380912 www.martinveasey.com
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FMCG RETAIL CHANNEL
"A Key Account Manager position in an established, Global premium homewares business"
£30-40000 (Dependent on Experience/Negotiable) + 20% Bonus + Car Allowance & Benefits
Hybrid National Field/Home Based Role - HO in Thames Valley/Oxfordshire
Having carved a successful career in sales, you'll have learned that there's nothing more depressing than trying to sell a low-quality, cheap, mass-produced product. You end up clutching at straws trying to sell obvious features like, "Our tables have four legs and a wipe-clean surface". Not easy, is it?
So, imagine selling a premium product range where every aspect of the user's experience is carefully considered and built into the design. Speciality homeware that immediately sells itself on its striking visual appeal and functionality.
Sound like a better prospect?
Having already established their brand in high-end retailers like John Lewis, our client is now focusing on building relationships with other quality retail outlets. And that's where you'll come in with your existing knowledge of selling into companies like QVC, Robert Dyas, Argos, Dunelm, Very, Next, or Homebase, to name but a few.
However, as well as creating business with new customers, there are many opportunities to increase sales with existing customers who aren't aware of our client's complete product range.
As for you, our client is relaxed about your qualifications. But excellent written and verbal communications skills will be essential to your success in this role. In addition, you must have previous experience managing key accounts with major retailers. Location isn't too important as this is primarily a field-based role, but you will need to be able to attend the company HQ in Oxfordshire.
To indicate your interest in this role, please submit your details, quoting reference LX 1045846 or call us on 44 (0)1905 381 320.
GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
£Very Competitive Benefits Commission/Bonus
Nr Pershore, Worcestershire
What's your mental picture when you think of a Recruitment Consultant?
You'll probably think of a power-dressing, sales beast with an expensive watch and loud voice who uses phrases like 'Work hard, play hard' and 'Go hard or go home'.
If you fancy a career in recruitment based on that picture, then you're not for us. Sorry, but we need someone very different.
Because we're the type of recruitment agency that uses the word 'professional' in its purest sense. During the past thirty-five years, we've built our business by giving our customers a high-quality, professional service. It's a simple but effective policy as they keep coming back to us for their recruitment requirements.
We now need to expand our team and want to invest in someone like you to become a successful and professional recruitment consultant. And we prefer the word 'invest' than 'train' because, like all good investments, we're in it for the long term and know that we have to allow time for our investment to mature.
Our first investment is paying for you to gain a recognised NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification in recruitment. Alongside that, we also have our own in-house and online learning courses to support you even further plus external recruitment coaching and training with some of the UK's best recruitment trainers.
While you're learning the theory through these highly structured courses, we will give you practical experience by placing you alongside an experienced recruitment consultant. There's no substitute for practical learning and having that mentor to guide you through the recruitment process is a crucial part of your development.
And we know all of that learning takes time, so we have realistic expectations that you will focus your first three to six months on education, not billing. Our experience tells us that the billing takes care of itself in the future if we get the learning part right.
As for your background, we expect you to be degree qualified in a business or technical discipline and have a desire to work in a sales-based role. Like all sales roles, your personality will dictate your success and having natural confidence with the ability to communicate clearly and maturely with people will be critical to your career.
With much of our training being in-house via local training providers or via webinar, you will need to live within a commutable distance of our offices near Worcester, so possible locations could include Worcester, Cheltenham, Pershore, Gloucester, Warwick, Stratford, Kidderminster, Droitwich or Stourbridge, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Malvern, Redditch, Alcester, Bromsgrove, Stourport.
RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR (PART TIME/JOB SHARE)
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable Benefits
Location: Peopleton, Worcestershire (On site)
This role is office based, part time job share working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday minimum 20 hours.
We are a UK & International Recruitment Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pac and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around our exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across various industry verticals and job functions/specialisms. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue-chip multinational and fast-growing SME client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
This is a new role designed to support recruitment campaigns from an administrative and marketing perspective.
This role is offered on a part time job share basis, working a full day on Tuesday and Thursday and a half day on Wednesday. The role is on site at our offices in Peopleton.
The role has been created to reflect the implementation of new technologies and systems in relation to Applicant Tracking (ATS), a new Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and new automated marketing campaign and lead generation.
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Director/Senior Consultants, you will be the central point of administrative coordination in relation to recruitment and marketing campaigns; working closely with Recruitment Consultancy team. You will provide excellent customer service and a quality recruitment and marketing service in support of recruitment campaigns that Martin Veasey Talent Solutions undertakes on behalf of its clients and our corporate brand. You will also be responsible for ensuring all appropriate processes are followed in this high-volume recruitment function, ensuring GDPR compliance at all times. Your duties will involve:
* Being responsible for all recruitment administration through our applicant tracking system (ATS) and (CRM), ensuring that organisational branding and communication are consistent and current job opportunities are displayed
* Checking received information from Recruitment Consultants regarding recruitment campaigns, posting and advertising roles, agreeing best possible and cost-effective recruitment and social media channels are used. Ensuring targeted campaigns in geographical locations
* Managing a high volume of applicants through the end to end recruitment process, booking interviews with Recruitment Consultants when requested, sending correspondence via our applicant tracking system (ATS), from application stage through to offer/rejection
* Ensuring that suitable applicants are forwarded to the Client Relationship Management System (CRM) for shortlisting by Recruitment Consultants
* Communicating with Recruitment Consultants in relation to new applications and the applicant management processes through ATS
* Communicating with all interested candidates effectively and in a timely welcoming manner
* Dealing with queries and interest from candidates, advising of application methods and details about live roles, locations and skill requirements
* Being responsible for ensuring the database and spreadsheets for recruitment campaigns both on the ATS and the CRM are accurate and up to date enabling accurate and timely reporting
* Ensuring all candidates receive correct correspondence relating to their application
* Acting as a point of contact for applicants throughout the recruitment process providing general support and excellent customer service
* On an ongoing basis, in conjunction the Recruitment Operations Director, review the quality of service provision, making recommendations where required to meet organisational and client recruitment campaign needs
Marketing and Promotion
* Assisting the Recruitment Consultants to utilise local, regional, national and international job boards, our website and other social media networks to promote opportunities and our brand, where agreed
* Assisting/liaising with marketing suppliers to design a range of marketing materials to promote opportunities, where appropriate.
* University Degree with a classification of 2:1 upwards
* CIPD Level 3 Foundation HR Practice would be a bonus
Experience & Skills
* Knowledge or good understanding of recruitment and marketing administration best practice
* Proven strong administrative background, with experience of managing high volume end to end structured recruitment processes. Experience of managing marketing campaigns highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience in recruitment and marketing administration processes and exceptional customer service
* Experience of managing a high volume of administration
* Experience of maintaining and developing databases/systems
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively
* Proven track record in excellent customer service, with the ability to adapt easily to different audiences
* Proven experience of working effectively within a team
* Experience or ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues and candidates
* IT Skills - Experience of working with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, databases and web-based systems
* Experience of promoting equal opportunities, equality and diversity within a recruitment process
* Full UK Driving License and access to a car as we are in a rural location between Upton Snodsbury & Peopleton in rural offices with lots of parking