5 Yorkshire (inc Humberside) Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Director - Europe - Fintech Solutions for the Alternative Asset Management Sector
"Entrepreneurial Sales Hunter sought to develop UK & European market for Fintech Solutions for Alternative Asset Management Sector. Experience of selling Enterprise/SaaS solutons to Hedge Funds, Asset Management sector a prerequisite".
£100 -150,000 Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Flexible UK - Field Based & WFH Working from Home
Our client is an expert within the alternative asset management and traditional investment and hedge fund sector. Its Enterprise/SaaS solutions include data management, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, treasury, cash, and expense management.
As a result of dynamic growth in the UK and Europe, our client now seeks to capitalise on this growth with the appointment of an entrepreneurial sales hunter to drive and build out the territory and also to establish the European Sales function. Once established, you may move into more of a player/coach and sales leadership role.
The successful candidate must have at least ten years proven sales success within Fintech solutions and services and must possess a network within the European buy side marketplace. Credit fund networks would be a major plus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in structured pipeline buildout processes to generate £multimillion sales.
The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals.
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy.
- Become familiar with the company's technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity.
The Ideal Profile
- University Degree educated. Master's degree/post graduate qualification advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives.
- Exceptional self-starter.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment. Please note that unless your CV clearly demonstrates this, we will not be able to proceed.
To apply please email your CV quoting reference LX 717671
QUANTITY SURVEYORS - GROUNDWORKS & CIVIL ENGINEERNG
"Excellent range of career development opportunities from Quantity Surveyor to Senior Quantity Surveyors with groundworks and civil engineering specialists working on national housebuilding projects. Opportunities offered to employed and self-employed Quantity Surveyors."
C£Very Competitive + Bonus, Executive Car/Allowance + Benefits
Cheshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, North Wales, Merseyside, West Yorkshire, Cumbria, Staffordshire, North Derbyshire, Shropshire
Our client is a highly successful ground works and civil engineering specialist working on national house building/residential development projects.
As a result of excellent growth and some exciting new commercial projects, our client wishes to further strengthen its commercial team with the appointment of additional Quantity Surveyors. Our client welcomes applications from Quantity Surveyors interested in permanent employed roles and also freelancers. All applicants must ideally be experienced in groundworks and civil engineering ideally working with national and regional housebuilders. Candidates must be adept at managing multiple projects across several new build sites simultaneously.
* Manage all commercial and contractual aspects of a project from pre construction through to construction.
* Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other relevant documentation.
* Manage all of the sites under your control, ensure that you fully understand the Scope of Work included in each and every tender. Provide support to Contracts Managers and Site Foremen/women to ensure that they too fully understand the Scope of Works.
* Meet Contract Managers fortnightly/monthly to review progress, carry our valuations, to record and calculate the monthly cost of materials on site.
* Ensure that all valuations are submitted on time to each and every client.
* Ensure that all sites are profitable. Full CVR (Cost Value Reconciliation) to be reviewed with Commercial Managers/Directors in advance of monthly meeting ensuring that variances are an accurate reflection of current project financials.
* As a Principal Contractor, work closely with Contracts Manager to ensure written approval from Client/Environmental Consultant to import topsoil or subsoil, compiling appropriate records of material moved/transported.
* Management of all aspects of registering, issuing of new drawings and returning drawing variances including pricing, whilst liaising with the client at all stages.
* Management of all aspects of initial material enquiries, issuing these to suppliers, producing comparative pricing analysis received against tender working closely with Commercial Managers/Directors, Buyers and Engineers through to drawing approval and order submission.
* Produce finishing forecasts, working closely with Contracts Managers to calculate the cost and value of works.
* Sub-Contractor management, working closely with Commercial Management and Engineers including timely procurement, appointment and ongoing management of sub-contractors including all relevant insurances are in place.
* Client relationship management including attendance at pre-start meetings for new sites, providing support and guidance, building good relationship with the client's Quantity Surveyor. Ensure client satisfaction and financial accounts management addressing payment shortfalls monthly. Pricing and agreeing any extension of work additional to the tender.
* Working closely with Commercial Management reviewing valuations and variations prior to submission to client.
The Ideal Candidates:
* Educated to HNC/University Degree level in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Construction or Similar.
* Extensive experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the groundworks and civil engineering a prerequisite ideally within the housebuilding/residential development sector.
* Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail and strong commercial acumen.
* Confident, articulate and customer focused to build strong relationships with market leading national and regional house builders/residential developers.
* Commercially astute with excellent negotiating skills.
* A cross functional team player.
* A multi tasker, adept at handling multiple simultaneous construction/new build projects.
* Someone who thrives on challenges - a "can do" attitude.
* Energetic and resilient.
* Familiar with presenting at senior executive and board level both internally and externally.
* Strong network and track record of working with a wide range of ground works and civil engineering sub-contractors.
* Experienced in working as part of a close knit commercial team, motivated to mentor and develop junior Quantity Surveyors.
GROCERY RETAIL OPERATIONS DIRECTOR - HARD DISCOUNT NEW STORE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
"Interim consultancy role for highly experienced Discount Grocery Retail Sales & Operations Specialist to strategically plan, develop and lead our client's ambitious store expansion plan across the Middle East."
US c$8000/£6000/€7000 Net Per Month Housing Flights (Interim 6-12 months)
Our client is one of the largest Grocery Supermarket Chains in the Middle East. It operates a variety of different store formats. As part of an ambitious expansion plan for its hard discount grocery retail supermarket business model, it is seeking a highly experienced Senior Executive with a significant track record and expertise in Discount Grocery retail sales and operational leadership to strategically plan, develop and lead the launch of c150 new stores within the next 18 months.
Our client is offering this role on a 6-12-month interim consultancy basis located in the Middle East. We are only seeking Senior Executives with experience at Director or VP level within hard discount grocery supermarket retailing store formats.
Reporting to Board level you will:
· Build the foundation of our client hard discount retail programme, store operations, shaping the in-store consumer experience.
· Shape the initiatives and objectives related to budgets and strategic planning in relation to the expansion of the hard discount grocery supermarket format.
· Ensure the successful launch, profitability and success of our client's hard discount grocery retail operation ensuring a best practice launch model.
· Influence and steer a culture of high performance and accountability.
· Recommend and implement retail commercial policy (store location and size, range assortment, merchandising, retail pricing, sales objectives and targets, promotional activities, store people resource plan).
· Partner with all HO cross functional teams to enable the launch of c150 new hard discount grocery stores within the next 18 months.
· You will play a critical role in supporting and being both strategic and hands on working closely with regional and national teams to achieve retail targets and KPIs, leading and supporting the growth plans.
· You will be strategically and operationally responsible for the successful launch of stores and driving the revenue and physical store count.
· You will be accountable for tailored store plans and objectives specific to different geographical locations and customer market demographics.
· Working in partnership with colleagues in property/real estate champion and identify suitable new store locations and the continued evolution of new store opening processes to meet the needs of target customer communities.
· Guide stores through optimum and effective product merchandising, allocation/replenishment processes to drive sales and store productivity for a hard discount grocery supermarket model/format.
· Create and implement optimum store people resourcing models working closely with HR to ensure strong successful store leadership and teams to support the organisation and hard discount model as it grows.
The Ideal Profile:
· Market leading hard discount grocery retail Sales & Operations Senior Executive/Strategist/Consultant.
· Successful track record of accelerated/rapid launch of c100-150 stores minimum across a specific country or geographical territory with proven results.
· Minimum 15 years' experience leading cross functional and integrated retail teams in grocery retailing including in depth understanding of the hard discount supermarket model.
· University degree educated. Masters level education would be highly advantageous.
· Experienced at presenting to Board level, presenting business cases including full financial and capital investment proposals.
· Excellent negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
· An unparalleled expertise in real estate for new store openings including an understanding of the nuances, opportunities, potential barriers to entry in different markets/regions.
· Highly analytical and numerate, familiar with setting stringent KPIs and targets to achieve impressive sales growth and profitability and Return on Investment.
· An innovative and breakthrough thinker familiar with working within developing retail markets.
· Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity.
· Core experience as a senior executive in retail store operations with market leading hard discount grocery retailing may be combined with strategic retail sales consultancy.
If you are a hard discount grocery retail specialist with a track record successfully strategically planning and implementing a rapid store expansion plan, then please contact us for an early and confidential discussion about this role.
The role is located in the Middle East for the duration of the contract/project and therefore you will be required to relocate to the Middle East. Our client will provide housing and flights and a very competitive net salary per month.
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.
BUYER- ENGINEERING/CAPITAL & DECOMMISSIONING PROJECTS
"Graduate calibre high potential sought for accelerated career development programme as an engineering buyer/project procurement senior buyer within global energy leader."
C£30-40000 (Dependent on Experience) Excellent Benefits
Location: North West
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, South Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
This is an exciting career development opportunity for a degree educated and ambitious procurement professional seeking the next step on the ladder within a global multinational energy environment. Our client is a multi-site manufacturing/processing and complex matrix organisation.
Our client has an opportunity for a Buyer to join its capital and decommissioning projects procurement management team.
Specifically, you will provide direct support to the Capital Projects Procurement Management team with the completion of existing contractual requirements as well as providing procurement support to the development of waste management and decommissioning capabilities.
This role will offer accelerated career development to a self-starter with lots of initiative, drive and ambition, keen to learn and to build the skills and technical procurement capabilities to progress on a fast track to Senior Buyer within the capital projects arena. Our client will support your CIPS studies as well as offering you lots of other training and development to enhance your career.
An interest in and some previous experience of capital projects procurement, as a Buyer, within civil and general building disciplines of construction would be a good foundation for this role. Some previous experience of drafting and executing model form contracts, such as the management of term and framework contractors will be very useful. Our client will provide extensive training.
- Manage the delivery of capital project buying activity for planned spend opportunities within defined contractual spend levels throughout the capital and decommissioning project lifecycles.
- Ensure products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner, delivering 'agile' solutions to implement and ensure purchasing best practices
- Manage transactional negotiating and buying activities and support wider strategic procurement management including raising purchase orders in line with SAP P2P.
- Prepare RFQ's, evaluate, re-tender, renegotiate or extends contracts and suppliers in order to facilitate tactical and strategic sourcing with relevant stakeholders.
- Use of eProcurement tools to assist in the development of detailed business needs analysis for use by Procurement Managers.
- Assist with the commercial management of procurement contracts working in liaison with Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors & Cost Engineers throughout capital and decommissioning project lifecycles.
- Assist in the development and execution of detailed tender documentation for engineering, decommissioning and waste management projects ranging in size and complexity.
- Assist with the development of supply chain strategies and value delivery plans for allocated categories of spend across the capital and decommissioning projects landscape.
- Identification of savings targets, baseline agreements and methodologies for reporting purposes.
- Reporting on forecasts, actuals, annualised and cumulative savings figures.
Assisting with the delivery of actual value savings in line with agreed forecasts and contractual parameters.
- Assist with risk analysis of key areas of the supply chain and asset base to establish demand pipeline and drive value delivery targets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree educated
- Part or Fully Qualified MCIPS or willing to study.
- Experience gained within a multinational, corporate and regulated environment such as utilities, nuclear, energy, power generation, aerospace, construction, pharmaceutical, engineering, capital intensive industry, public sector OJEU environments if combined with private sector procurement experience.
- At least 18 months procurement experience in a buyer role within Direct or Indirect Spend area, Manufacturing, CAPEX, Civils, Minor Works, Capital Projects, Engineering, Facilities Management, General Building Projects, Construction arena.
- Some experience of assisting with the preparation and execution of model form contracts and the management of term and framework contractors highly advantageous but training will be provided.
- An understanding of category management principles and a working knowledge of SAP processes and functionality across the procurement process and integration with other functions.
- Some experience of supplier management including implementation of supplier management programmes with key suppliers would be highly advantageous.
- Confidence and capability to influence at all levels of the organisation through strong relationship management.
- Excellent analytical, research, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team working ability, particularly with suppliers and procurement and category managers.
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships both internally and externally (e.g. suppliers).
- Highly motivated with a drive for results - performance focused.
Our client offers excellent development and the opportunity to make a real difference in a complex and challenging business that really values its people