We pride ourselves on our integrity, professionalism and consistent, successful delivery of executive search and selection assignments. We aim to work collaboratively with you to understand and agree your requirements and will always ensure that the highest standard of candidates is sourced for you.
Our client portfolio spans the UK, European and international market places. Around half of our recruitment activity is in Europe and overseas, and 75% of our assignments come from existing and long-standing clients who trust us to handle a wide variety of functional roles both in the UK and internationally.
- We are an independent consultancy and the founding directors are actively involved in the business, interfacing directly with clients and handling recruitment campaigns personally.
- We believe in developing long term business partnerships based on mutual trust and honesty.
- Our consultants have a track record honed over thirty years of successfully and consistently filling vacancies with high quality people for the long term, “the right people for the job”.
- Many of our consultants are degree/Masters educated with industry and/or HR expertise. Amongst our team, we have graduate members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and British Psychological Society.
- We also have Masters educated consultants with qualifications in Career & Talent Management, Occupational Psychology & Career Counselling and Executive Coaching & Leadership Development. Several members of the team are qualified to Level A & B in psychometric assessment.
- We are thorough, ethical, diligent and persistent in our approach to ensure that we deliver on our commitment to you.
- Uniquely for a boutique consultancy we are on the tier 1 Preferred Supplier Lists for large blue chip multinationals, recruiting across a range of functional areas, salary grades and geographical locations and have been for a number of years.
To explore how Martin Veasey Talent Solutions can support you with your executive recruitment and talent management strategy please contact us for a confidential discussion - call +44 (0)1905 381320 or email email@example.com.