In an industry increasingly driven by automation and machinery, it’s important not to underestimate the power of a personal touch. After all, robots rarely have the ability to think creatively or turn unexpected challenges into untapped commercial opportunities.
The manufacturing sector has experienced a period of substantial change with increasing global competition and relocation of facilities to lower cost countries or closer to sources of raw material supply. Automation continues to revolutionise the production line. Production and the manufacturing supply chain are constantly being interrogated to drive efficiencies, optimise volumes while maintaining consistent quality and customer service levels.
Our talented team of manufacturing and engineering recruitment specialists know exactly how to find the leaders you need to add value to your business. Drawing on our extensive manufacturing and engineering insight we’ll provide you with proven candidates who’ll develop distinctive value-added solutions and make an immediate impact and long-term contribution.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re trusted to deliver in this sector:
- Our candidates have provided clarity and common sense in sector disciplines including manufacturing, design, product management, sales, maintenance, safety, quality, procurement and many more.
- Thanks to our boutique approach to consultancy we’re able to adapt to your unique business challenges, whether that’s rising global competition, increased automation or depleting natural resources.
- Our proactive way of working means we already have an enviable list of strategically minded candidates ready to drive your efficiencies.
- We work with leading multinational companies across all areas of manufacturing and engineering and have successfully placed talent in over 42 countries.
In their own words
"Through each appointment Martin Veasey Talent Solutions took the time to fully understand the brief and challenged us if they considered that we had overlooked any key points. The process of sourcing and evaluating candidates, from a client’s point of view, was effortless. At all times the candidates presented to us were of high quality and calibre to suit the role, and it was often the case that we had more than enough candidates for first round interviews. Candidates arrived for interview well briefed and many commented on how impressed they had been in dealing with Martin Veasey Talent Solutions when compared to other agencies. Working with Martin Veasey Talent Solutions has without doubt allowed us to build a strong and effective senior management team which has allowed us to focus on developing and delivering key strategic objectives".
- Managing Director - Construction Materials Manufacturer
Here are just some of the manufacturing and engineering positions we’ve filled for our UK and international clients over the years. Unable to see the role you’re looking for? Don’t worry, just get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.
- Food Processing
- Fresh Produce
- Agri Business
- Drinks/Beverage Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Health Care & Medical Devices
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Consumer & Household Goods
- Consumer Technology
- Mining & Minerals
- Building Materials
- Capital Equipment
- Energy & Utilities
- Paper & Packaging
- Country, Plant, Factory, Site & Production Management & Directors
- General Management
- Build & Assembly
- Clinical Trials, Research, Project Management & Global Logistics
- Engineering – Capital Projects
- Engineering – Installation & Commissioning
- Engineering, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Maintenance, Production
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Lean Manufacturing & CI
- Machining, Welding, Fabrication, Press Tool
- Manufacturing Excellence, GMP
- Packaging Design & Development
- Permitting & Compliance
- Product Design & Development
- Product Management
- Research & Development
- Robotics & Automation
- Six Sigma
- Technical Management
- Technical Sales
Let’s get down to details
From graduate to boardroom, interim to permanent, UK to international, we’ll uncover the best active and passive talent out there. Salaries in this sector generally range from £40,000-£120,000+.
Put our Recruitment Solutions to the test:
- Executive Search and Headhunting
- Advertised Selection
- Fast-track Contingency/Database Search
- International, Multiple Role and Team Recruitment
Take advantage of our HR and Talent Management services:
- Psychometric Testing
- Career and Executive Coaching
- Talent and Strategy Planning
Intrigued? Let’s talk
To find out how our tried, tested and trusted insight and innovation can deliver you the brightest manufacturing and engineering talent call +44 (0)1905 381320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please click on the links below to download a report or guide.
Reports and Guides