- Permanent (5)
5 South West Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - EUROPE
"Sales Hunter/New Business Development role for Consultative Solutions Professional with strong consistent and recent track record of Sales within the Employee Incentivisation, Rewards, Benefits & Performance Management Sector."
£/€ Competitive Six Figure Base Salary + Bonus + Blue Chip Benefits
Location: Flexible Pan European Field and Home based - UK or Germany or France or Switzerland or Netherlands
If you had a business with 20,000 employees or more, how would you incentivise them? You might need to be a bit more creative than arranging a night out at a bowling alley or having Pizza Friday.
That's what our client does. They create bespoke incentivisation, rewards, or performance management solutions for large, Fortune 500-type companies.
And now they need a hunter. A new business hunter to search out the big deals.
Someone who loves landing multi-million dollar deals and has the patience to nurture these long-gestation contracts.
As an experienced business development director, you'll have already realised that this isn't about brochure-based selling. It's a consultative solution sell, involving careful planning and consideration of the key people to target within a prospective client.
As a graduate-calibre sales professional, you'll need to use your top-level strategic sales skills to identify and map the prospective organisation to establish the stakeholders involved and plot a route through to the board-level decision-makers, who are your ultimate target.
As for your background, because of the nature of our client's contracts, they're keen to see longevity in your previous roles. Their contracts can take up to a couple of years to develop from prospecting through to sign-off, so you'll need to demonstrate your stamina for working on those types of £multi-million deals.
Your previous industry experience might include selling large, bespoke HR, payroll, pension, compensations and benefits systems or rewards and sales incentivisation systems. Whatever your background, you'll need to show your abilities for constructing bespoke, consultative sales solutions for large multi-national companies.
This role covers the whole of Europe, so you'll also need to be based in one of the central hubs in Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, or the UK.
As you can imagine, there are many other details to discuss, so please indicate your interest by emailing your CV quoting reference LX 773226
Sales Director - Europe - Fintech Solutions for the Alternative Asset Management Sector
"Entrepreneurial Sales Hunter sought to develop UK & European market for Fintech Solutions for Alternative Asset Management Sector. Experience of selling Enterprise/SaaS solutons to Hedge Funds, Asset Management sector a prerequisite".
£100 -150,000 Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Flexible UK - Field Based & WFH Working from Home
Our client is an expert within the alternative asset management and traditional investment and hedge fund sector. Its Enterprise/SaaS solutions include data management, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, treasury, cash, and expense management.
As a result of dynamic growth in the UK and Europe, our client now seeks to capitalise on this growth with the appointment of an entrepreneurial sales hunter to drive and build out the territory and also to establish the European Sales function. Once established, you may move into more of a player/coach and sales leadership role.
The successful candidate must have at least ten years proven sales success within Fintech solutions and services and must possess a network within the European buy side marketplace. Credit fund networks would be a major plus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in structured pipeline buildout processes to generate £multimillion sales.
The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals.
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy.
- Become familiar with the company's technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity.
The Ideal Profile
- University Degree educated. Master's degree/post graduate qualification advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives.
- Exceptional self-starter.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment. Please note that unless your CV clearly demonstrates this, we will not be able to proceed.
To apply please email your CV quoting reference LX 717671
RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN ADMINISTRATOR/COORDINATOR (PART TIME/JOB SHARE AFTERNOONS)
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable + Benefits
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire.
This role is office based in an office environment with social distancing measures in place. Free onsite parking.
We are a UK & International Recruitment Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pac and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around our exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across various industry verticals and job functions/specialisms. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue-chip multinational and fast-growing SME client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
This is a new role designed to support recruitment campaigns from an administrative and marketing perspective. This role is offered on a part time basis/job share covering afternoon hours from 12-17 30 Monday to Friday. The role has been created to reflect the implementation of new technologies and systems in relation to Applicant Tracking (ATS), a new Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and new automated marketing campaign and lead generation.
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Director/Senior Consultant, you will be the central point of administrative coordination in relation to recruitment and marketing campaigns; working closely with Recruitment Consultancy team. You will provide excellent customer service and a quality recruitment and marketing service in support of recruitment campaigns that Martin Veasey Talent Solutions undertakes on behalf of its clients and our corporate brand. You will also be responsible for ensuring all appropriate processes are followed in this high-volume recruitment function, ensuring GDPR compliance at all times. Your duties will involve:
• Being responsible for all recruitment administration through our applicant tracking system (ATS) and (CRM), ensuring that organisational branding and communication are consistent and current job opportunities are displayed
• Checking received information from Recruitment Consultants regarding recruitment campaigns, posting and advertising roles, agreeing best possible and cost-effective recruitment and social media channels are used. Ensuring targeted campaigns in geographical locations
• Managing a high volume of applicants through the end to end recruitment process, booking interviews with Recruitment Consultants when requested, sending correspondence via our applicant tracking system (ATS), from application stage through to offer/rejection
• Ensuring that suitable applicants are forwarded to the Client Relationship Management System (CRM) for shortlisting by Recruitment Consultants
• Communicating with Recruitment Consultants in relation to new applications and the applicant management processes through ATS
• Communicating with all interested candidates effectively and in a timely welcoming manner
• Dealing with queries and interest from candidates, advising of application methods and details about live roles, locations and skill requirements
• Being responsible for ensuring the database and spreadsheets for recruitment campaigns both on the ATS and the CRM are accurate and up to date enabling accurate and timely reporting
• Ensuring all candidates receive correct correspondence relating to their application
• Acting as a point of contact for applicants throughout the recruitment process providing general support and excellent customer service
• On an ongoing basis, in conjunction with the Senior PA to the Directors and the Recruitment Operations Director, review the quality of service provision, making recommendations where required to meet organisational and client recruitment campaign needs
Marketing and Promotion
• Assisting the Recruitment Consultants to utilise local, regional, national and international job boards, our website and other social media networks to promote opportunities and our brand, where agreed
• Assisting/liaising with marketing suppliers to design a range of marketing materials to promote opportunities, where appropriate.
• University Degree with a classification of 2:1 upwards
• CIPD Level 3 Foundation HR Practice would be a bonus
Experience & Skills
• Knowledge or good understanding of recruitment and marketing administration best practice
• Proven strong administrative background, with experience of managing high volume end to end structured recruitment processes. Experience of managing marketing campaigns highly advantageous.
• Demonstrable experience in recruitment and marketing administration processes and exceptional customer service
• Experience of managing a high volume of administration
• Experience of maintaining and developing databases/systems
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively
• Proven track record in excellent customer service, with the ability to adapt easily to different audiences
• Proven experience of working effectively within a team
• Experience or ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues and candidates
• IT Skills – Experience of working with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, databases and web-based systems
• Experience of promoting equal opportunities, equality and diversity within a recruitment process
• Full UK Driving License and access to a car as we are in a rural location between Upton Snodsbury & Peopleton in rural offices with lots of parking
APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO UNDERTAKE A JOB SHARE ON A PART TIME BASIS WORKING THE HOURS FROM 12 -17 30 EACH DAY
£Competitive base salary + excellent bonus/commission scheme & benefits scheme
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions is a leading independent executive search consultancy with experience recruiting across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. The client portfolio spans both the UK and international market places. Specialising in middle and senior management appointments we are able to source high quality candidates from the UK as well as all over the world, in a variety of disciplines, from key management roles to board level directors.
We utilise leading edge recruitment technology and marketing tools and work with a large blue chip multinational client base offering a full range of talent, recruitment, and assessment services.
The role of Recruitment Consultant will be a good combination of new business development, account management and both consultative and transactional recruitment. You will be working as part of a very successful and established team that enjoys a strong reputation in the marketplace. You will be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle from developing client relationships, attending client visits, new business development, advertising, interviewing and managing your candidates through a client’s selection process to the point where you place the candidate in a suitable role. You will have access to state of the art recruitment software and a candidate and client database that is proactively and regularly updated by our recruitment support team.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and consulting with candidates on their career aspirations as well as forging strong relationships with clients and companies to understand their requirements and corporate culture to ensure that you source the very best candidates for them. You will develop and expand your market sector and identify new business opportunities. You will also be expected to work as part of a team and develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- A university graduate with lots of drive, ambition, and commitment.
- Experienced in recruiting managerial and executive level candidates.
- Experienced technical and competency/behavioural interviewer.
- CIPD level 3 or 5 would be highly advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Psychometric test or coaching qualifications would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Articulate with the ability to build rapport and relationships with senior stakeholders and decision makers within the corporate marketplace.
- A consultative, solutions focused approach.
- Excellent customer service/key account relationship management experience.
- A hardworking and committed individual who is looking to contribute and progress within a growing company whilst maintaining their work, family life balance.
- Ideally you will have previous recruitment experience gained either as an in-house recruiter, or as HR/Talent Acquisition/Resourcing Manager or with a recruitment/executive search and selection consultancy.
- You will be a high achieving and articulate candidate who is able to present to the highest levels within business. Having excellent organisational skills, you will be able to work on multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that all are delivered on time and to a successful conclusion.
In return we offer a relaxed but challenging, team orientated, highly focused environment within a growing business. As well as a competitive salary we offer bonus/commission and a range of other benefits.
These roles are offered on a full or part time or job share basis with some opportunity to occasionally work from home. This may involve occasional evening calls to candidates/clients. The role will predominantly be based from our offices near Pershore subject to covid restrictions/precautions.
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.