When it comes to recruitment in this sector, being great with numbers simply isn’t good enough. You need candidates who are as invested in building business partnerships and identifying future problems and opportunities, as they are reviewing spreadsheets. And that’s where our 20+ years of finance and accounting experience quickly adds more value.
Drawing on our extensive global network we’ll identify, evaluate and interview candidates that understand the importance of being able to translate complicated maths into simple English. And are as comfortable playing a key role within a team as they are dealing with numbers on a daily basis. We’ll also only ever recommend candidates we believe will be a great cultural and commercial fit for your business, which is why you can count on us to work closely with your HR teams at every stage.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re trusted around the globe to add value in this sector:
- We have 20+ years of specialised sector experience, with extensive knowledge within telecoms, healthcare, utilities, social housing and FMCG.
- Our proven interview process will quickly separate those who simply have a head for numbers, with those that have the skills and tenacity to put you ahead with them too.
- Our extensive talent network ensures we’re able to provide quality interim candidates you can rely on to help solve any financial headaches while we search for a permanent solution.
- Our tenacious approach ensures we’re constantly seeking out passive talent – particularly handy in a sector often faced with a scarcity of immediately available high calibre candidates.
- We have successfully identified, headhunted and placed leading finance and accounting talent in several countries across UK, Europe, APAC and North America.
Role up, role up
Here are just some of the finance and accounting positions we’ve filled for our UK and international clients over the years. Unable to see the role you’re looking for? Don’t worry, just get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Cash and Billings Manager
- Cashflow and Reporting Analyst
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Commercial Finance Controller
- Commercial Management Accountant
- Company Accountant
- Cost Accountant
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Finance Process Manager
- Finance Systems Consultant
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Group Accountant
- Group Finance Controller
- Group Financial Accountant
- Group Reporting Accountant
- Head of Finance
- Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts Assistant
- Project Accountant
- Purchase to Pay Manager
- Senior Finance Business Partner
- Senior Financial Accountant
Let’s get down to details
From graduate to boardroom, interim to permanent, UK to international, we’ll uncover the best active and passive talent out there. Salaries in this sector generally range from £40,000 -£150,000+
Put our Recruitment Solutions to the test:
- Executive Search and Headhunting
- Advertised Selection
- Fast-track Contingency/Database Search
- International, Multiple Role and Team Recruitment
Take advantage of our HR and Talent Management services:
- Psychometric Testing
- Career and Executive Coaching
- Talent and Strategy Planning
Intrigued? Let’s talk
For finance and accounting talent that will add immediate value to your business call 01905381320 or email email@example.com.
For more information please click on the links below to read one of our blog articles or download a report or guide.
Head of Collections & Recoveries
"A rare opportunity to lead and build a new function in collections and recoveries for a leading asset finance company".
£Very Competitive + Car Alowance + Bonus + Benefits
East Midlands / Hybrid
Commutable from Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, North Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire
The art of diplomacy is a rare skill. Someone once described it as "Letting others have your way". And that's a fair summary because it's a large part of this new role for our client who specialises in commercial asset finance.
As the Head of Collections and Recoveries, the big question you'll need to answer is, "What happens when a client defaults on an agreement for a physical asset?"
Up until now, it's a question our client has rarely needed to answer as they operate on a very low risk profile and default level. And it's one of the reasons why they've grown into one of the UK's most successful and well-regarded asset finance businesses.
But it is possible to be too cautious and miss out on opportunities with a slightly higher risk level. And that's the next stage of our client's business growth programme and why they want a robust collections and recoveries team.
So that's where you come in.
With your experience in commercial asset finance, you'll have a clear vision of how to implement a collections and recoveries function.
You'll know that repossessing assets is the last resort, and there are countless ways of managing a defaulting client before reaching that point. As such, your diplomacy, intelligence, and communication skills will be crucial to your success in this role.
As for your background, our client would like to see evidence of working in a commercial asset finance setting with possibly some experience in law enforcement. You'll be a confident communicator, capable of liaising with end clients to find a win-win resolution. But you'll be able to stand your ground to ensure our client recovers the maximum amount possible.
If repossession is the only answer, you'll have the right connections to secure the assets and understand the various reselling channels to dispose of them.
Our client works nationally in the UK and is based in the East Midlands. They see this role as a hybrid between working at their HQ, home working, and attending client sites as required.
As you can imagine, there are many other details to discuss, so please indicate your interest by emailing your CV, quoting reference LX 1108623 or call us on 01905 381 320.
EUROPEAN TALENT DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
c£50-60000 Bonuses Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
London - Hybrid Working
Our client is one of the world's largest and most well-respected investment management firms. It manages assets for individual investors, financial intermediaries, and financial institutions.
It is now looking for a European Talent Development Advisor to lead projects and provide guidance on talent management and development of teams and individuals. With minimal support you will design and facilitate learning across Europe, as well as taking a regional lead role on global talent acquisition initiatives. The ideal candidate will also have a keen interest and background in talent analytics with experience of Workday and SAP for People would be highly advantageous. Working independently and in support of local HR Business Partners, this role will build our client's European bench in talent insights and analytics by leveraging systems and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Effectively partner with HR and business colleagues to develop and implement Talent Development programmes, leading projects or components of a large initiative
- Regional lead with US Talent Development team partner on projects
- Facilitate fundamental training related to Talent Management programmes and practices
- Regularly measure results of work and suggests process improvements as necessary
- Connected externally to industry bodies and networks to inform the local HR team and business of developments in Talent management
Talent Management Data & Analytics:
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for Talent Management
- Proactively analyse and process complex talent data to inform the talent team and wider business strategies
- Lead the testing, implementation, and support of new or modified system changes for Talent Management
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teams in process improvement initiatives and projects
- Advises internal HR teams in the planning and organization of data management elements for Common
- Review, Leadership Development and Recruitment
- Analyse user reporting needs and provides solutions to end-users
- Guide centralize processing teams in the US and Europe with the data management associates outside the US to ensure consistency of processes and timely data entry
- Assist with end user associate system training and contributes to the development of training curriculum
Regulatory Responsibilities - Full Training will be provided in relation to:
- Ownership for SMCR and MiFID K&C processes as related to Continuing Professional Development * Ownership and annual review of regulatory training in partnership with Legal & Compliance
- Supporting Talent Management Manager in GDPR training and ongoing risk mitigation Performs other duties as assigned Skills:
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- A strong drive for results, including the ability to develop a response to obstacles; proactively anticipates the needs of client groups.
- Deep knowledge of HR systems and technologies and ability to apply it to work assignments (Workday preferred)
- Excellent assessment skills, including an understanding of competencies and behavioural and situational interviewing.
- Worked with FCA and EEA regulations e.g. SMCR, GDPR, MiFID would be advantageous
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with diverse group of team members, hiring managers, and individuals outside the organization
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 1103555 Telephone 01905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com