2 Midlands East Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PR & MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR -B2B
“Newly created opportunity for degree educated journalism and PR focused marketing communications professional to support three business units specialising in the construction/building/architectural materials, industrial flooring, access solutions and fire protection products/solutions sector.”
C£25-30000 + Benefits
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Bedworth, Rugby, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Dordon, Coleshill, Stratford on Avon, Leicester, Rugby, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, Tamworth, Hinckley, Ashby de la Zouche
Our client is a market leader in access, secure entry and fire protection solutions to the industrial and retail construction projects sector working with architects, consulting engineers, specifiers and main construction contractors.
This is a newly created position to support our client's growth plans for its range of bespoke, solutions in the UK market. As a result of acquisition and merger they would like to appoint a PR & Marketing Communications Coordinator to work closely with the Divisional Marketing Manager in the delivery of the PR/Public Relations and marketing communications strategy and plan for the UK business. At least 90% of the role will be focused on PR/Public Relations and the associated content creation including writing press releases, case studies and technical sales support collateral for the three businesses and their sales teams. Therefore, this role will suit someone with a flair for writing and a track record of producing PR material and content.
- Work with the sales teams across the three businesses to develop PR & marketing communications activities, optimising synergies where possible and driving PR & marketing communications initiatives through to completion.
- Support the sales team and their lead generation activities with the production of PowerPoint and CPD presentations to support major specification sales project bids and tenders.
- Maintain and add to the content on all three company websites.
- Implement effective SEO techniques to improve organic search results.
- Maintain social media presence across the different channels (in particular Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube)
- Design and create print ready artwork for adverts, exhibition graphics, brochures and case studies and CPD presentations
- Produce/write copy for the website(s), including technical data sheets, CPDs, case studies, blogs, news, brochures and email marketing campaigns.
- Organise all aspects of exhibition attendance including stand planning, booking and creation of exhibition graphics and promotional materials.
- Manage the creation of technical articles and maintain regular contact with relevant trade press editors and trade bodies to ensure coverage.
- Write and circulate press releases.
- Set up and manage advertising campaigns including social media and industry trade bodies
- Monitor website performance.
- Organise customer events from venue booking, content planning and invitation through to follow up.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in B2B Public Relations and Marketing Communications, and will preferably have a relevant journalism or marketing degree. This may be supplemented with a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification or Post Graduate studies/training in journalism and/or public relations, creative writing, digital strategy and marketing communications. You will be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience of working closely with commercial sales/specification sales teams, in a PR and marketing communications role, within the B2B sector.
- Evidence/portfolio of strong copy writing skills for online and offline content including case studies, CPDs, articles, press releases, advertorials and blogs
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, knowledge of Adobe Illustrator an advantage
- Knowledge of content management system (ideally WordPress) very useful
- Experience of using CRM system
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Experience of organising exhibitions and events
- A positive ‘Can-do’ attitude with a hands-on approach within a dynamic high growth business.
- Confident personality, able to influence and work in partnership with senior stakeholders such as the Sales Director, Managing Director and Sales/Commercial teams in relation to PR and marketing plans.
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career in PR and Marketing Communications.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – PRODUCTION
“Transformational change and leadership role for university degree educated Engineering professional, with lean, CI & Six Sigma experience required to manage specification sales led production and assembly operation. Experience of sheet metal CNC forming, pressing and welding processes advantageous”
Salary: £50-60000 (Dependent on Experience) + Bonus & Benefits
Commutable from Nuneaton, Tamworth, Atherstone, Dordon, Bedworth, Hinckley, Lichfield, Ashby de la Zouche, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Cannock, Rugeley, Burton upon Trent, Birmingham, Solihull, Warwick, Leamington Spa
Our client is a market leader in the specifications sales led manufacture and supply of mechanical security and service access solutions to the industrial and commercial sector including hotels, airports, shopping centres, high rise buildings, hotels, rail/underground, hospitals/care homes, university student accommodation, commercial and residential developments, interior design and fit out sector. Our client’s sales team works closely with architects, specifiers and main contractors.
Following a recent restructure and ambitious growth plans, our client is now seeking an Engineering graduate for the role of Operations Manager – Production. The successful candidate will be responsible for transformational change and leadership within this make to order production and assembly operation. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of lean, CI and Six Sigma in order to strategically develop and enhance production capability to meet increased order numbers, improve operational output and performance.
The production facility consists of sheet metal CNC cutting and forming/press machines, CNC machine centre, welding, painting, assembly and packing. Orders are supplied nationally and internationally. Whilst experience of sheet metal operations would be advantageous it is not a prerequisite however candidates must be champions of best in class health and safety within high performing lean CI production and assembly environments.
You will undertake a strategic review and analysis, working with senior executives at group and divisional level, in order to develop the best operational model for our client for now, the medium and long term in line with anticipated forward demand and sales growth. As Operations Manager- Production you will progressively improve production capacity, introduce additional shifts, further up skill and develop the team to ensure succession planning as the operation grows. The focus will be on establishing the foundations and continuously improving to achieve best in class production and assembly. You will manage the whole production and assembly operation from end to end.
⦁ Manage and develop the production, maintenance and engineering functions.
⦁ Manage the production performance, planning and day to day running of the production and assembly operation
⦁ A “hands on” manager prepared to lead from the front with a ‘’get it done” attitude.
⦁ Drive a strong ‘’safety first’’ culture
⦁ Ensure customer orders are fulfilled in full and on time and within stringent service level agreements.
⦁ Transform performance through implementation of best practice processes and continuous improvement tools.
⦁ Uses established operational tools – lean, six sigma, and world class manufacturing techniques to deliver best in class performance on productivity, machinery utilisation, waste and OTIF.
⦁ Adherence to Quality standards
⦁ Primary safety leader of the production operation; directing all activities of the operation to ensure customer needs are met as well as efficient production, ensuring Health & Safety and Quality standards are met and maintained.
⦁ Ensures that delivery lead times are within policy to achieve OTIF targets.
⦁ Reviews weekly/ monthly/ quarterly production forecasting and scheduling and maintenance activities of the overall operation.
⦁ Responsible for income and expense related activities and performance
⦁ Responsible for all inventory, including raw material, work in progress and finished goods, and related values and Kanban replenishment of same.
The Ideal Candidate:
⦁ University degree in Engineering/Manufacturing.
⦁ Experienced in the application of lean operational excellence, CI & Six Sigma tools – green or black belt.
⦁ At least 5-7 years previous manufacturing/production and assembly operations management experience,
⦁ Track record of success as a transformational change agent and leader.
⦁ Significant experience as a people manager and good leadership, management and supervisory skills required.
⦁ Evidence of coaching and mentoring essential.
⦁ Able to drive a strong safety culture.
⦁ Proven track record in problem solving, process development, and directing engineering projects to improve the equipment and technology.
⦁ Previous financial analysis and P & L management experience.
⦁ Experience implementing Quality Management Systems.
⦁ Experience of implementing ERP and production planning systems.
⦁ Efficiency driven- monitoring output and management of raw materials.
⦁ Accomplished communicator.
⦁ Target driven – production, inventory levels/ forecasting
⦁ Excellent time management.
⦁ Strong organisation skills. A structured, systematic and logical thinker.
⦁ Must be able to prioritise and manage customer requirements, working closely with colleagues in sales, logistics and customer service.
⦁ Strong analytical and computer literacy skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
⦁ Confident and experienced in business case presentation, persuasion and influencing at senior stakeholder/executive level.
To apply, without delay, please email your CV in word format, quoting reference J13632.