Working with our business development and client relationship team we undertake extensive international and specialists job searches, to identify exciting and challenging career development opportunities for your specific talents.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions have been successfully recruiting for over 35 years. Our experienced team have great relationships with our UK and international clients, which means that we always have exciting and interesting career development opportunities for our candidates.
We have worked in partnership with some of the world’s leading organisations recruiting for positions on every continent in a wide range of disciplines. If you are looking for long term career development in a world class arena then we really should be talking.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions offers UK & International Executive Recruitment Services within the following functional business sectors:
- Board & Senior Executives
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Purchasing Procurement & Sourcing
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- FMCG & Retail
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Construction & Civils
- Interim Executives
Specialising in middle to senior management appointments, Martin Veasey Talent Solutions works with high calibre candidates from the UK as well as worldwide, for an international client portfolio, in a variety of disciplines, from key management, functional, technical or specialist roles to Board level directors. Typical salaries range from £50-150,000.
- Our client landscape comprises two very important parties – clients and candidates. For the recruitment process to be successful we need to work collaboratively with you both. Honesty and transparency are critical.
- High calibre individuals like you deserve a proactive, experienced and knowledgeable recruitment partner to help you achieve your full potential.
- We pride ourselves on our integrity and thorough approach to evaluating your skills and experience, ensuring that we only present opportunities to you which will really enhance your career.
- Our reputation depends upon us listening to our candidates and their career objectives whilst always putting forward the best candidates for the recruitment campaigns that our clients have entrusted us to handle.
- Our consultants are highly experienced within recruitment, HR and talent management. They are in a position to offer genuine insight and career advice having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates over many years.
- We aim to build long term relationships with our candidates so that we can support you through every step of the recruitment process and as you progress your career.
- We know our clients exceptionally well, therefore we can give you great insights in to the organisations that we recruit for. When you are invited for interview your Consultant and our excellent Recruitment Support team will help you to prepare. We always aim to obtain constructive interview feedback from the client.
- When it comes to international roles, working in partnership with our clients, we are highly adept at assisting with the logistics and complexities of an international relocation process.
- In addition to our Recruitment Solutions, we also offer Talent Management Solutions including Psychometric Assessment, Career and Executive Coaching, Outplacement Services and Leadership Development.
Check out our latest vacancies
REGIONAL LOGISTICS FLEET COMPLIANCE & SAFETY MANAGER – NORTH & SCOTLAND
“Excellent business partner role for graduate calibre, CPC & O licence holder with track record in excellent fleet safety, compliance, fleet performance improvement and utilisation, driver coaching and training.”
C£40-42500 + Car, Benefits & Bonus
Northern Regional Remit – Flexible location, Multi Site Operations
Our client is the UK division of a pan European multinational. The UK division operates a large inhouse bulk primary and secondary tanker and multi drop fleet comprising artics, bulk and mini bulk tankers, rigids /flatbeds from several depot locations nationally. Fleet and asset maintenance are contracted out.
This is a newly created role. As Northern & Scottish Regional Logistics Fleet Compliance and Safety Manager you will business partner with up to 20 Depot Managers who have day to day operational and P & L responsibility for a fleet of c200 and drivers.
- As Logistics Fleet Compliance and Safety Manager you will facilitate all aspects of legal compliance, fleet and asset utilisation/optimisation, performance improvement and driver training for both driver and operational teams.
- This will include cost and performance management and review of a network of third-party fleet maintenance and servicing workshops.
- You will also play a key innovative role in projects to evaluate and enhance fleet optimisation, composition and design, liaising with OEMs and other contractors to improve fleet performance and efficiency.
- You will manage the process of building and delivering training requirements for compliance to CPC, ‘O’ licence and statutory requirements of managing fleet operations.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of making a positive difference to fleet compliance and the health and safety culture within the region and as part of the wider organisation. You will therefore possess excellent influencing and stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to positively challenge for continuous improvement of standards.
- You will promote a high quality and consistent approach to compliance and health and safety amongst employees, third party workshops, and asset suppliers through coaching, briefings, training, raising awareness, challenging, identifying themes and establishing strategies and leading by example.
- You will be responsible for providing specialist and expert advice on both compliance safety and health issues, helping the business to manage the H&S management system, maintaining ISO18001/45001 certification and supporting line management with high potential and serious incident investigations.
- You will be a source of expertise and advisor for the Depot Managers, identifying and sharing good practice across sites throughout your region and with colleagues centrally and nationally.
- You will also support sites to ensure that risks are identified, and robust management controls implemented in line with company policy, standards and procedures.
- A key part of this role will be to assist line managers to proactively review safety for the purpose of identifying significant trends and appropriate remedial actions. Accordingly, you will prepare management information for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- You will support line management during internal and external audits.
- Furthermore, you will ensure that all operational sites are audited annually, debriefed and all operational procedures documented in line with statutory and industry standards.
- Specifically, you will deliver an agreed improvement plan across the fleet and review process, regionally and in line with national strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre and will be a CPC and ideally O licence holder with the following qualifications – IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH. Understanding of OHSAS 18001/45001.
- Currently working within a multi-site, multi drop B2B and B2C road fleet logistics focused, environment with a proactive and “best in class” compliance and health and safety culture and record; where the emphasis is on supporting and promoting line management accountability for fleet compliance and health and safety.
- This experience could be gained in house with a large multi-site manufacturer or retailer or third part logistics provider with a large national fleet of at least 400.
- In-depth knowledge of bulk/tanker/cylinder delivery fleet operations would be highly advantageous.
- As a business partner and trusted advisor to the Depot Manager’s in the region, you will possess the gravitas and credibility that’s comes from a strong foundation of operational experience in a fleet/transport management environment
- This will include significant experience of coaching and training of drivers.
- Deep and recent knowledge of safety and training legislation, drivers’ hours’ legislation and the legalities of running a fleet are prerequisites.
- You will possess excellent people management, relationship building, persuasion and influencing and project management skills.
- Strong assertive, confident, resilient and influential personality; capable of operating self-sufficiently in a field-based role and able to establish excellent working partnerships with your regional depot management teams. A team player.
- Proven leadership, coaching, training, communication and presentation skills
- Diplomatic, measured, discreet, tactful and professional at all times.
- A facilitator of change with demonstrable initiative and drive.
- A challenging, realistic and practical approach to the setting of objectives and targets.
- Lean and continuous improvement methodologies will be second nature to you.
- Strong analytical skills including reporting of KPI’s and competency in root cause analysis will be critical to success.
- Excellent presentation skills in order to deliver coaching and training are paramount. Competent in Root Course Analysis.
- Previous project management and business case presentation including capital investment and ROI will be important.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent time management skills in order to operate within strict deadlines
- You will be a high energy, resilient, assertive and enthusiastic individual.
OPERATIONS MANAGER - CUSTOMER SERVICE, DELIVERIES/INSTALLATIONS & AFTER CARE – RESIDENTIAL FURNISHINGS & FITTINGS
“Excellent career development opportunity with fast growing online, FCA regulated, home furnishings and fittings business. Multifaceted management and operational leadership and process improvement role from customer order management to delivery/installation via independent contractors through to after care. Role will entail combination of office and F2F contractor and customer interface.”
£Negotiable Dependent On Experience + Benefits
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Our client is a fast growing, innovative and ambitious home furnishings and fittings business offering a unique and flexible online retail consumer offer. This includes FCA regulated flexible payment options. As well as plans to diversify their product offer, they are developing technology to make the order management, logistics, installations and customer experience as seamless and as excellent as possible.
As part of their continued growth they seek to appoint an Operations Manager Customer Service, Deliveries/Installations and After Care. The ideal applicant will have experience of successful management and performance within a similar role and contractually regulated environment in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales & Surveying and Logistics, the role will entail management, leadership and motivation of a customer service team who process orders and schedule deliveries installations; a team of self-employed independent contractors who undertake residential fittings and installations and all aspects of the aftercare process from onsite quality inspection of installations and resolution of customer concerns.
As our client is experiencing rapid growth, the successful candidate will have experience gained in a similar role shaping and embedding new customer service processes; evaluating and engaging with independent contractors and interfacing directly with householders when installations require inspection and issues require resolution.
- in line with Consumer Credit Act contractual service level targets, To take ownership of the full customer order management and delivery/installation life cycle, driving installation team performance, from delivery to high quality completion,
- To define and implement an excellent customer experience, in line with Consumer Credit Act contractual service level agreements from start to finish ensuring “right first time, on time and in full” installations and excellent customer advocacy
- To manage and develop the customer order management team in terms of prompt and efficient customer order processing, allocation and scheduling of resource for delivery installations, monitoring progress of installations with customers both during and post installation in line with targets
- To implement a continuous improvement culture across all aspect of the customer experience journey
- To understand and match the needs and expectations of customers, business stakeholders and installation partners
- To identify, attract, partner and support a network of high calibre installation contractors
- To manage installation standards and compliance to health and safety and legal requirements
- To undertake site visits to customer homes to inspect completed installations, interfacing with customers to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- To review, feedback and resolve post installation issues including strict management of cost control in the unlikely event of remedial works
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of a FCA and Consumer Credit Act regulated environment which may offer flexible payment options to residential/domestic customers.
- Current experience of working within a similar residential installation and fittings, customer service and installations management environment.
- This experience may have been gained within residential deliveries/ installations of one of the following: furniture and home electrical appliances such as televisions, satellite dishes, white goods, kitchens, carpets, flooring, blinds and curtains, bedrooms, bathrooms, windows, double glazing, conservatories, boilers, central heating. Candidates from the financial products/loans sector would also be considered if this experience is combined with retail experience offering flexible payment plans.
- Understanding of the B2C delivery/installations sales and marketing cycle, customer order taking and payments process, surveying and fitting service
- Proven ability to influence at all levels across the business and behave as an advocate of the customer service, installation and after care function
- Technical knowledge to a level, sufficient to be able to establish a highly competent installation and to arbitrate when conflicts do occur between customers, installation contractors and the business.
- Problem solving abilities and capable of working, contributing and influencing as part of a management team within an ambitious and rapidly evolving business
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, inspirational and ambitious.
- Computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Well-presented and able to confidently engage and influence senior management, customers and installation contractors.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including use of a company van during business hours.
PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER SAP P2P
“Excellent opportunity for high potential graduate calibre, strategic SAP eProcurement specialist to develop a high performing team to drive P2P process improvement and best practice across Europe.”
£Executive Salary + Excellent blue-chip benefits package including defined contribution pension & enhanced holiday entitlement
Location: North West (with UK and Mainland European travel)
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Greater Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services.
If you are looking to build your career in a developing and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is seeking a high potential and experienced strategic procurement professional, with P2P experience gained within a SAP environment, experience of managing teams remotely and willing to be hands on operationally.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Functional expertise in SAP and P2P processes, manages a team that utilise SAP Procurement modules. Leads the delivery of transactional procurement activities to a high-performance standard with an international remit. Is expected to understand and work within international constraints and will continuously improve operations with a view to harmonise globally setting best practice minimum standards, whilst managing delivery to a range of stakeholders and suppliers.
• Management of resource to ensure timely delivery of P2P activity in line with business requirements and ensuring compliance to group policies.
• Provide coaching and advice to requisitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
• Leading the team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with senior buyers and category managers to drive improvements
• Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardization including replenishment stock
• Cleansing of quality data in the SAP production system
• Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management of Card Payments
• Lead Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
• Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree (or equivalent) level and demonstrate experience and a demonstrable track record in:
• Experienced strategic procurement professional with SAP/SAP Ariba P2P Procurement leadership expertise
• Comfortable operating at both a strategic and hands on operational and day to day transactional level, getting involved in the detail, directing and coaching the team whilst also being able to step up and strategically review, plan and enhance the P2P procurement function in line with corporate goals across the UK and mainland Europe.
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders and operating in different cultures, ideally across geographies
• Able to work in a cross functional team and work autonomously
• Highly motivated and accountable to drive continuous P2P performance in efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience of leading a team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management solid knowledge of leading project management techniques and skilled in leading project teams on implementing the P2P procurement strategy and delivering against appropriate objectives with minimal supervision.
• Setting standards for documentation management, knowledge management and administration which ensures adherence to regulatory obligations, to ensure our client’s interests are fully protected throughout P2P lifecycle.
• Managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for creating a governance model, resource plan and deliver plan to meet the business requirements efficiently
• Degree educated with CIPS qualification.
• Fluent business English plus a second language such as German or Dutch would be highly advantageous.
• Flexible in order to undertake occasional national and pan European travel in order to collaborate and deliver key projects with P2P and wider procurement colleagues.