- Permanent (2)
2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
EUROPEAN TALENT DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
c£50-60000 Bonuses Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
London - Hybrid Working
Our client is one of the world's largest and most well-respected investment management firms. It manages assets for individual investors, financial intermediaries, and financial institutions.
It is now looking for a European Talent Development Advisor to lead projects and provide guidance on talent management and development of teams and individuals. With minimal support you will design and facilitate learning across Europe, as well as taking a regional lead role on global talent acquisition initiatives. The ideal candidate will also have a keen interest and background in talent analytics with experience of Workday and SAP for People would be highly advantageous. Working independently and in support of local HR Business Partners, this role will build our client's European bench in talent insights and analytics by leveraging systems and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Effectively partner with HR and business colleagues to develop and implement Talent Development programmes, leading projects or components of a large initiative
- Regional lead with US Talent Development team partner on projects
- Facilitate fundamental training related to Talent Management programmes and practices
- Regularly measure results of work and suggests process improvements as necessary
- Connected externally to industry bodies and networks to inform the local HR team and business of developments in Talent management
Talent Management Data & Analytics:
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for Talent Management
- Proactively analyse and process complex talent data to inform the talent team and wider business strategies
- Lead the testing, implementation, and support of new or modified system changes for Talent Management
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teams in process improvement initiatives and projects
- Advises internal HR teams in the planning and organization of data management elements for Common
- Review, Leadership Development and Recruitment
- Analyse user reporting needs and provides solutions to end-users
- Guide centralize processing teams in the US and Europe with the data management associates outside the US to ensure consistency of processes and timely data entry
- Assist with end user associate system training and contributes to the development of training curriculum
Regulatory Responsibilities - Full Training will be provided in relation to:
- Ownership for SMCR and MiFID K&C processes as related to Continuing Professional Development * Ownership and annual review of regulatory training in partnership with Legal & Compliance
- Supporting Talent Management Manager in GDPR training and ongoing risk mitigation Performs other duties as assigned Skills:
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- A strong drive for results, including the ability to develop a response to obstacles; proactively anticipates the needs of client groups.
- Deep knowledge of HR systems and technologies and ability to apply it to work assignments (Workday preferred)
- Excellent assessment skills, including an understanding of competencies and behavioural and situational interviewing.
- Worked with FCA and EEA regulations e.g. SMCR, GDPR, MiFID would be advantageous
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with diverse group of team members, hiring managers, and individuals outside the organization
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 1103555 Telephone 01905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com
Account Executive- Graduate Trainee Sales/Account Management Role
“Kick-start your career with one of the UK’s leading asset finance companies and develop your skills and experience through their structured training programme.”
Salary c£24-36000 + Benefits including guaranteed bonus in first 12 months (OTE £60-80000 on completion of graduate training scheme)
Northamptonshire, East Midlands, UK
Are you a recent graduate in a business studies or humanities discipline? Having graduated with a minimum 2:1 classification, you may have fallen into your current role and are enjoying the world of work.
But is it fulfilling? Can you see a clear route through to a senior level in your current business? Is your current company supporting your career development with a highly structured training programme?
That’s what you’ll receive from our client in one of their graduate trainee positions as an Account Executive. You’ll work alongside the Commercial Director and Sales Director, who will mentor you through your initial 12–16-week training programme. Plus you will receive a guaranteed monthly bonus on top of your base salary for the first 12 months.
During that time, you’ll learn about commercial asset finance, the financial products our client offers, how to nurture sales opportunities from a lead through to a closed deal, then manage that client account for the long-term.
As such, your training will focus heavily on warm-calling existing previous or current clients to develop your confidence and ability in creating sales. However, this isn’t a telesales type of role where you have a product to push onto a prospective customer. Instead, it’s a consultative sale where you have to understand how the prospect’s business operates then select the most appropriate financial solutions.
Having developed that initial enquiry, you’ll then pass ownership of the deal to an Sales/Account Manager but work closely with them to learn the process of completing the sale.
Our client’s ambition for you is to complete your training then start creating and managing your own deals, progressing to Sales/Account Manager level, where you will then earn a generous commission on top of your base salary.
Given the nature of the role, you’ll need outstanding verbal and written communication skills along with a desire to work in a sales-based role and the ambition to succeed. You’ll also need a UK driving licence as there will be occasional travel to clients’ premises.