- Permanent (3)
3 London Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - EUROPE
"Sales Hunter/New Business Development role for Consultative Solutions Professional with strong consistent and recent track record of Sales within the Employee Incentivisation, Rewards, Benefits & Performance Management Sector."
£/€ Competitive Six Figure Base Salary + Bonus + Blue Chip Benefits
Location: Flexible Pan European Field and Home based - UK or Germany or France or Switzerland or Netherlands
If you had a business with 20,000 employees or more, how would you incentivise them? You might need to be a bit more creative than arranging a night out at a bowling alley or having Pizza Friday.
That's what our client does. They create bespoke incentivisation, rewards, or performance management solutions for large, Fortune 500-type companies.
And now they need a hunter. A new business hunter to search out the big deals.
Someone who loves landing multi-million dollar deals and has the patience to nurture these long-gestation contracts.
As an experienced business development director, you'll have already realised that this isn't about brochure-based selling. It's a consultative solution sell, involving careful planning and consideration of the key people to target within a prospective client.
As a graduate-calibre sales professional, you'll need to use your top-level strategic sales skills to identify and map the prospective organisation to establish the stakeholders involved and plot a route through to the board-level decision-makers, who are your ultimate target.
As for your background, because of the nature of our client's contracts, they're keen to see longevity in your previous roles. Their contracts can take up to a couple of years to develop from prospecting through to sign-off, so you'll need to demonstrate your stamina for working on those types of £multi-million deals.
Your previous industry experience might include selling large, bespoke HR, payroll, pension, compensations and benefits systems or rewards and sales incentivisation systems. Whatever your background, you'll need to show your abilities for constructing bespoke, consultative sales solutions for large multi-national companies.
This role covers the whole of Europe, so you'll also need to be based in one of the central hubs in Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, or the UK.
As you can imagine, there are many other details to discuss, so please indicate your interest by emailing your CV quoting reference LX 773226
Sales Director - Europe - Fintech Solutions for the Alternative Asset Management Sector
"Entrepreneurial Sales Hunter sought to develop UK & European market for Fintech Solutions for Alternative Asset Management Sector. Experience of selling Enterprise/SaaS solutons to Hedge Funds, Asset Management sector a prerequisite".
£100 -150,000 Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Flexible UK - Field Based & WFH Working from Home
Our client is an expert within the alternative asset management and traditional investment and hedge fund sector. Its Enterprise/SaaS solutions include data management, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, treasury, cash, and expense management.
As a result of dynamic growth in the UK and Europe, our client now seeks to capitalise on this growth with the appointment of an entrepreneurial sales hunter to drive and build out the territory and also to establish the European Sales function. Once established, you may move into more of a player/coach and sales leadership role.
The successful candidate must have at least ten years proven sales success within Fintech solutions and services and must possess a network within the European buy side marketplace. Credit fund networks would be a major plus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in structured pipeline buildout processes to generate £multimillion sales.
The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals.
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy.
- Become familiar with the company's technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity.
The Ideal Profile
- University Degree educated. Master's degree/post graduate qualification advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives.
- Exceptional self-starter.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment. Please note that unless your CV clearly demonstrates this, we will not be able to proceed.
To apply please email your CV quoting reference LX 717671
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.