- Permanent (3)
3 Northern Ireland Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SENIOR ENGINEERING DIRECTOR - CAPITAL PROJECT DELIVERY
"Engineering graduate sought from global pharmaceutical/life sciences or regulated food manufacturing for senior capital projects delivery leadership role with global pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier".
AUS $300-390,000/GB £230-298000/€195-250000/US $215-280000 Benefits Relocation Assistance
Australia (International Relocation Assistance Available)
One of the world's leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the Australia and international market. Renowned for their operational excellence, passion for innovation. A household name.
As a result of dynamic international growth our client is looking for a Senior Director with a track record in Engineering Project Delivery to be responsible for the delivery of capital projects and the strategy in Australia. The focus will be on driving efficiency in programmes, processes and initiatives aligned to global engineering practices. This is a high-profile role which will partner with the global Engineering Leadership team, Site Heads and operations with accountability to deliver a capital portfolio of projects in Australia.
· This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Director of Engineering and Capital Projects to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
· Develop and deliver plans for capital projects within the approved regional capital project portfolio to meet business objectives.
· Provide leadership to the project delivery function, ensuring project managers follow appropriate governance, costs and delivery for all major projects.
· Critically review the engineering project delivery model, conducting strategic investment planning and annual CAPEX budgets for capital expansion and improvements.
· Monitor regional capital projects ensuring capital projects are delivered on time, budget and scope of projects.
· Partner with internal stakeholders to align engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
· Effectively liaise with site stakeholders, quality, R & D, manufacturing and external stakeholders and the site global leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelors/Master's in engineering
· Consistent and recent track record in senior engineering role for a global pharmaceutical/life science, medical devices or regulated food manufacturing matrix organisation.
· Strong experience in managing large engineering and capital investments across a global pharmaceutical manufacturing or global food manufacturing organisation.
· Sound technical experience in key disciplines of complex engineering capital investments and project delivery.
· Demonstrable ability in the development, delivery and implementation of major capital engineering projects.
· Proven leadership at a Senior Engineering level with key experience in strategic project delivery, design and construction.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrable ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external cross functional stakeholders with the ability to drive change, inspire and motivate teams.
· Able to relocate on a permanent basis to take up this full-time role in Australia.
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.
COUNTRY BUSINESS UNIT HEAD BOPET FLEXIBLE PACKAGING PRODUCTS - MEXICO
US $90,000-110,000 Annually + Benefits
Actual Job Location: Mexico - Visa Sponsorship & Single Status Accommodation Provided
Our client is a manufacturer of flexible packaging and film packaging solutions. It operates several state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities globally. It specialises in BOPET and PET film production supplying converters and manufacturers across a range of fast moving industry sectors, on a Just in Time basis.
Our client is now seeking a high calibre, university degree educated engineering professional for the role of Country Business Unit Head for their BOPET/PET plant in Mexico
As Country Business Unit Head, you will take full P & L responsibility for the site and its operations including production, quality, sales and marketing and Just in Time Customer Service.
The site employs a multi-cultural workforce of c400 and has production capacity of c80000 tonnes per annum.
As Country Business Unit Head, you will create a sustainable business model to ensure a long-term strategy for the business unit in Mexico. This strategy will focus on achievement of ambitious revenue and EBITDA target by ensuring that production, quality and market acquisition and customer service KPI’s are achieved. You will ensure optimum utilisation of resources, cost effective sourcing and procurement and excellent financial control. A visionary leader you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous improvement, operational excellence, high levels of health and safety and development of an engaged and high performing business unit team.
Through your senior leadership of HR, Sales, Finance and Production, you will be responsible for Production Planning and Control; Quality Control; Health and Safety and Environmental Standards; Product Development and Process Control and Optimisation; Supply Chain Management and Inventory Control; Waste Management and Predictive and Planned Maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree educated in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar. A Masters level qualification or Post Graduate Diploma in an Engineering, Manufacturing or Strategy would be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English. Spanish language skills would be advantageous.
- A strategic thinker with strong operational leadership capabilities.
- Significant track record of P & L management and business unit management of a large production/manufacturing unit gained within flexible packaging, carton, paper or foil manufacturing sector.
- Experience of BOPET (Biaxially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate), Cast Polypropylene (CPP) films and BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) films is a prerequisite.
- We are unable to consider candidates who do not have recent experience of BOPET, BOPP, CPP gained within at least the last five years ideally within a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
- You will be a strategic, analytical and innovative thinker and excellent problem solver used to deploying lean six sigma and continuous improvement methodologies.
- You will be familiar with working to stringent production and quality targets in order to meet demanding customer expectations.
- Financially astute you will possess excellent operational and budgetary planning and cost control skills.
- You will be an inspirational and influential leader, with a track record of managing and developing a multi-cultural work force comprising employees from Latin America and US, taking an interest in their welfare and wellbeing, their health and safety, coaching, empowering and motivating them to achieve exceptional operational targets and standards.
- You will be a champion of best in class health and safety and environmental standards empowering and leading your teams to take ownership for health and safety within the operation.
- Innovative and creative you will play a critical role in relation to new product development in response to customer requirements.
- You will demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and will be able to evidence your excellent change and project management capabilities.
- You will be ambitious with a stable, consistent and successful career history to date within the flexible packaging sector including BOPET, BOPP and CPP.
- In return our client offers an excellent career development opportunity within a flagship operation in a rapidly expanding global operation.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package dependent upon experience and single status housing/accommodation and visa sponsorship.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 498717 to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 00 44 (0)1905 381320 www.martinveasey.com