We can place sales and marketing professionals in roles from entry to director level, recruiting for clients across many sectors ranging from B2B services to retail, manufacturing and engineering.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions has a strong track record in the successful placement of sales and marketing professionals both in the UK and internationally from entry level to director level. We have recruited complete teams of sales and marketing specialists across multiple national and international territories and geographies and for clients across many sectors ranging from B2B services, construction materials, third party contract logistics, international multi modal logistics and freight forwarding, retail and FMCG, manufacturing and engineering, industrial equipment, telecoms, pharmaceutical and life sciences.
Across every industry sector, growth starts with sales and Martin Veasey Talent Solutions are highly adept at identifying the sales “hunters” and “farmers” and consultative sales specialists that our clients require for field/territory and regional sales business development, specification and technical sales, key account and strategic sales leadership roles.
When it comes to sourcing marketing professionals equipped to deal with the global challenges of increased competition, maturing markets, price pressures, demand for value added differentiators, digital media channels and demanding consumers, Martin Veasey Talent Solutions are well placed to find the game changing marketing executives. Strategic, cutting edge, multi-channel marketeers who can make a real difference to your brand and the bottom line.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions can assist with the recruitment of the following sales roles:
- Sales Analysts
- Field & Territory Sales
- Internal Sales
- Regional Sales
- Head of Sales
- National Sales
- Sales Managers
- Business Development
- Specification Sales
- Technical Sales
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales
- Retail & FMCG Sales & Account Management
- Category & Product Management
- Key/Strategic Account Managers
- Sales Directors
- VP Sales
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions can assist with the recruitment of the following marketing roles:
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Insight & Research
- Customer & Category Marketing
- Marketing Management/Directors
- Marketing Communications - Internal & External
- Campaign & CRM Management, Retention & Loyalty Marketing
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Brand Management
- Event Management
- Content Marketing
- Trade Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing & Web Strategy
- Corporate Affairs
- Public Relations
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy & Strategy
If you need support filling a Sales & Marketing role, find out how Martin Veasey Talent Solutions can help you here.
In addition to recruitment solutions, we offer a range of HR & Talent Management services, including:
NORTHERN REGION SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER
c£40 - 45000 upto 30% bonus Car/Allowance Benefits
Location: North West
Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Lancashire, Liverpool, Cumbria
Our client is a market leader in the supply of access and physical security solutions to the industrial and commercial sector including hotels, hospitals/care homes, university student accommodation, commercial and residential developments, factories, distribution centres, high rise buildings, swimming pools, airports, shopping centres, interior design and fit out sector working with architects, specifiers and main contractors.
This is a newly created position to support our client's growth plans for its range of products and solutions in the UK industrial and commercial specification sales market. They wish to increase their coverage and brand recognition in the North West, North England and Scottish Borders with the appointment of a regionally located Specification Sales Manager including a Northern Region Specification Sales Manager to cover the Northern England and Scottish Borders region.
The role will be focused on new business development, key account and project management promoting our client’s full range of security and access solutions to architects and specifiers concerned with long term strategic projects in relation to multiyear design and construction development projects. Your background therefore will be in specification sales, building relationships with architects, main and sub-contractors, including technical discussions concerning the product, its design and installation. You will have a strong established network of contacts in the construction sector in physical security, access solutions, dry lining, roofing or similar construction components.
- Based from a home office, and reporting to the Sales Director, you will foster and promote sales throughout the North West and Northern Regions.
- Call on current and prospective customers, architects or engineers to explain the advantages of our client’s products and capabilities. Assist in defining project requirements, influencing the preparation of specifications or matching products with existing specifications. Communicate our client’s value proposition in comparison with other similar competitor products in the marketplace.
- Analyse major construction job requirements for special or unique applications and provide technical input to arrive at an engineered solution. Use sketches, drawings and calculations to focus on requirements, and provide best options. Work as liaison between the customer and our client’s Head Office to expedite or resolve final design requirements.
- Maintain tracking system and follow up all calls and enquiries to ensure orders are closed. Analyse any problems presented by the customer, develop solutions and assist in resolving concerns.
- Work closely with design and technical teams to develop strategic pricing for major contracts and partnering agreements when required.
- Maintain effective, ongoing relationship with repeat and key account customers whether concerned with short term or long term strategic projects.
- Monitor competitor activity and market trends within the territory for both short term wins as well as long term strategic projects.
- Participate in identifying new markets or new needs for existing products, and new market needs for new products. Participate in the development of specific sales strategies to increase sales of individual products / product lines.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint or other presentations at CPD roadshow events, seminars, or conferences to communicate the advantages of our client’s products.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree/graduate calibre education or similar required, e.g. BSc, HND, HNC.
- Currently undertaking a similar field based Specification Sales, hunting and consultative selling role within construction products e.g. roofing, doors, physical security, access solutions, dry lining or similar in the North West region. Experience of other architectural products will be considered.
- Will have extensive knowledge of the construction sector and will possess an established network of contacts within the North West and Northern regions for both long term and short term projects.
- Experience must include drafting of specifications and building relationships with architects, main contractors and engineers including CPD presentations and technical discussions.
- Confident and articulate, with good written and verbal communication skills at both architect, engineer and site levels.
- Ability to manage all projects through from enquiry to installation, maintaining contact at all stages.
- Detail oriented and familiar with CRM systems.
- Familiar with construction site visits to undertake inspections and develop relationships and knowledge within the territory.
- Computer literate including Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems.
SALES EXECUTIVE – MODULAR BUILDING CONSTRUCTON SOLUTIONS
C£35-45000 (Dependent On Experience) Car/Allowance Benefits
Location: Southern Home Counties/Central Region – Field Based role offering mix of office and home working
Commutable locations: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Bristol and Avon, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey, North London
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing players within the modular building solutions sector. Established for several decades, they operate manufacturing facilities across the UK. They offer smart, turnkey and bespoke construction packages to many sectors including house building, health, education, research/technology parks, industrial and commercial office space on a sale or hire basis.
As part of its ongoing growth plans, our client wishes to strengthen its UK sales team with the appointment of a Sales Executive to cover the Southern Home Counties and Central Region. Candidates who live close to the A34/M4/M3/M40/M42/M5/M6 corridors may find this a particularly interesting prospect.
Experience as a Sales Executive in the following sectors would be particularly interesting – modular buildings both interim hire or permanent sales for classrooms, offices, hospitals, healthcare, construction, manufacturing. In addition, candidates with experience of supplying portable buildings, cabins, cabin hire. Also, other off-site solutions such as volumetric, timber frame or light steel frame would also be of interest.
You must be familiar with hire and sale agreements under framework contracts for public sector clients. Our client’s customer base does also include private sector clients so experience of sales and hire into this vertical would be also be essential.
To develop business activity in relation to modular construction solutions for sale and hire to health, education, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors in the UK.
- To develop new modular opportunities for sale and hire in England and Wales.
- To champion the Barbour ABI, Glenigans and any other market information software and update the CRM system in capturing timely and accurate information from these tools which drives the sales and marketing objectives of the business
- Develop contacts and relationships with the key stakeholders to achieve quarterly and annual modular sales and hire targets to Education, Commercial, Health, and Infrastructure Sectors
- Develop and present business solutions and proposals to potential new customers
- To produce weekly and monthly pipeline sales figures for respective sales meetings as requested by the Sales Director
- To manage and deal with customer enquiries
- To liaise with internal technical support to deliver timely quotation and bid proposals for prospective customers
- To analyse margins and report on variations
- Present the company at all association trade shows and exhibitions.
- As required, liaise with Design, Manufacturing and Contract Managers to ensure projects delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with the wider cross functional team in design, estimating, projects, manufacturing and operations to effectively represent and grow the business and contribute to the culture of innovation and continuous improvement
The Ideal Person:
- A good standard of education including excellent numeracy and literacy.
- An experienced Sales/Business Development Executive ideally within the Modular construction sector.
- A proven track record of achievement of sales and business development results
- Background in selling ‘solutions’ – both hire and permanent solutions
- Ability to build good customer relationships and think creatively
- Experience of sales to a variety of private and public sector clients across the following verticals - health, education, commercial, housebuilding, research and technology parks and infrastructure sectors
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated to work in a target driven environment and maintaining a positive attitude
- Competitive spirit with a passion for sales
- Fast learner in a complex and competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Full UK driving licence