2 East Anglia Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR- Renewable Energy Sector
C£28000 Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global market leader and innovator within the renewable energy sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Coordinator to join our client's team in Huntingdon. This position requires a customer focused, tactful, diplomatic, yet sometimes firm approach managing customers.
As Customer Relations Coordinator you will be trained in the technical aspects of our client's product and service offer. Your role, as Customer Relations Coordinator, and the primary contact for customers, will be to understand all service-related contractual matters, ensuring that customer needs are meet, prioritizing their enquiries and responding promptly to meet customer expectations. This will require excellent verbal and written communication skills and accuracy relating to contracts. Successful coordination and collaboration with other internal departments will also be critical to the success of this role.
* Primary customer contact.
* Ensure customer needs are met, prioritising customer queries and concerns, respond quickly and appropriately to meet with customer expectations.
* Ability to understand and interpret contractual and technical matters in order to articulate customer facing responses.
* Excellent verbal communication skills and written ability to liaise with, respond to customers regarding technical issues and contractual arrangements. Relay our client's operational requirements and limitations to customers.
* Organise, manage and maintain key customer accounts. This will involve occasional travel to customers' sites, offices, and renewable energy site throughout the UK.
* Ability to produce and deliver understandable presentations for UK customers, managers, and employees.
* Proactively manage and follow up with customers for late payment of invoices and maintain customer database.
* Ensure that all parties comply with contracts. Where anomalies occur, communicate these to relevant supervisors and managers and work towards a positive outcome.
* Produce and manage reports for supervisors and management, internal/external customers both paper based and computerized.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a team/customer support role.
* A working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software for effective and efficient communication, ideally SAP and/or SCADA
* Ensure that a positive external image of our client's brand is maintained
* At least two years' experience within a customer facing role and a comprehensive understanding of customer services.
* MS office proficient, SAP experience, SCADA usage would be advantageous.
* Customer service / relations training
* Business Administration
* Positive approach to prioritising high workloads and multi-tasking
* Teamwork and the capability of cross departmental working, gaining and collating information from many sources.
* Tactful, resolute, and able to stand by decisions.
* Excellent phone manner and people interaction skills
* Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions.
In return our client offers a excellent salary and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, Employee Assistance Programme, life insurance and Cycle to Work Scheme.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 662494
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.