2 East Anglia Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Managers – Fast Track Career Development Programme
“A rare chance for established Sales Executives to join a successful asset finance business and develop their sales management skills to the next level”.
Base Salary £50-70000 OTE £150,00 -200,000 + (Year 1-3) & Fantastic Benefits
Bedfordshire, East Midlands UK
Are you a Sales Executive at the top of your game?
Maybe you’ve left college or university, taken a job in sales and reached a high level of achievement in your industry.
Life is good. You’re earning decent money.
But perhaps you’re wondering what’s next? Have you reached a ceiling but have the ambition and drive to go further?
Our client is looking for someone like you. They work in the commercial finance industry and want a rising star to develop into a superstar through their fast-track sales management programme.
You’ll be working alongside the Managing Director, Operations Director, and Sales Director, who will all give you first-hand training of their business to help you develop into a Sales Manager in 18 months. As part of that training, our client will support and pay for you to obtain your LIBF Diploma in Asset Finance (DipAF), if you wish.
Currently, you may be working in a role such as prestige car sales, high-end property sales, or capital equipment, or other B2B or B2C sales and you’ll have learned the art of consultative selling. You’ll have developed your communication skills to work with companies of all shapes and sizes. And that variety is one of the key features of this role. For example, you could go from talking to a small wine-bar owner about finance for new fridges to the FD of a £10m business wanting finance to purchase a fleet of commercial vehicles.
Your day-to-day role will combine generating new business from warm leads, which you’ll aim to convert into long-term accounts for you to manage. Getting to know your clients’ businesses will be critical to your success as you’ll be able to identify further opportunities to provide financial solutions to help them grow and thrive.
Our client’s industry works at a fast pace, and you will have multiple deals in progress at any one time (perhaps 30-40), which can go from initial contact to funds in the bank in a matter of days. As such, you’ll be able to flex your time-management muscles and enjoy your sales commission being paid shortly after the client is onboard.
As you rise through the business, you’ll then mentor, train and lead other sales executives to bring through the next generation of brokers in the business. And to top it all you will also benefit from an override commission on earnings generated by the team, as well as many other market-leading benefits.
So, if you’re looking to step up to the next level in your career, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference LX 803191
CUSTOMER/KEY ACCOUNT RELATIONS COORDINATOR- Renewable Energy Sector
C£28000 Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global market leader and innovator within the renewable energy sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Coordinator to join our client's team in Huntingdon. This position requires a customer focused, tactful, diplomatic, yet sometimes firm approach managing key account customers.
As Customer Relations Coordinator you will be trained in the technical aspects of our client's product and service offer. Your role, as Customer Relations Coordinator, and the primary contact for customers, will be to understand all service-related contractual matters, ensuring that customer needs are meet, prioritizing their enquiries and responding promptly to meet customer expectations. This will require excellent verbal and written communication skills and accuracy relating to contracts. Successful coordination and collaboration with other internal departments will also be critical to the success of this role.
* Primary customer contact.
* Ensure customer needs are met, prioritising customer queries and concerns, respond quickly and appropriately to meet with customer expectations.
* Ability to understand and interpret contractual and technical matters in order to articulate customer facing responses.
* Excellent verbal communication skills and written ability to liaise with, respond to customers regarding technical issues and contractual arrangements. Relay our client's operational requirements and limitations to customers.
* Organise, manage and maintain key customer accounts. This will involve occasional travel to customers' sites, offices, and renewable energy site throughout the UK.
* Ability to produce and deliver understandable presentations for UK customers, managers, and employees.
* Proactively manage and follow up with customers for late payment of invoices and maintain customer database.
* Ensure that all parties comply with contracts. Where anomalies occur, communicate these to relevant supervisors and managers and work towards a positive outcome.
* Produce and manage reports for supervisors and management, internal/external customers both paper based and computerized.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a team/customer support role.
* A working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software for effective and efficient communication, ideally SAP and/or SCADA
* Ensure that a positive external image of our client's brand is maintained
* At least two years' experience within a customer facing role and a comprehensive understanding of customer services.
* MS office proficient, SAP experience, SCADA usage would be advantageous.
* Customer service / relations training
* Business Administration
* Positive approach to prioritising high workloads and multi-tasking
* Teamwork and the capability of cross departmental working, gaining and collating information from many sources.
* Tactful, resolute, and able to stand by decisions.
* Excellent phone manner and people interaction skills
* Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions.
In return our client offers a excellent salary and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, Employee Assistance Programme, life insurance and Cycle to Work Scheme.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 662494