- EUROPE (EU) (2)
- Germany (1)
- Ireland (1)
- Netherlands (1)
- UK (7)
- East Anglia x (7)
- Home Based (2)
- London (1)
- Midlands East (6)
- Midlands West (5)
- North East (2)
- North West (inc. Isle of Man) (2)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- Scotland (2)
- South (inc. Isle of Wight) (5)
- South East (inc Home Counties) (7)
- South West (2)
- Thames Valley (M4 Corridor) (5)
- Wales (1)
- Yorkshire (inc Humberside) (2)
- Permanent (7)
7 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Managers - Very Financially Rewarding Career Opportunity
"A rare chance for established Sales Executives to join a successful asset finance business and develop their sales management skills to the next level".
Base Salary £50-60000 (DOE) OTE £150,000 Fantastic Benefits
Commutable from: Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Olney, Newport Pagnell, Towcester, Daventry, Buckingham, Brackley, Corby, Milton Keynes, Luton, Bedford, Higham Ferrers, Banbury
Are you a Sales professional at the top of your game?
Maybe you've left college or university, taken a job in sales and reached a high level of achievement in your industry.
Life is good. You're earning decent money.
But perhaps you're wondering what's next? Have you reached a ceiling but have the ambition and drive to go further?
Our client is looking for someone like you. They work in the commercial finance industry and want a rising star to develop into a superstar through their fast-track sales management programme.
You'll be working alongside the Managing Director, Operations Director, and Sales Director, who will all give you first-hand training of their business to help you develop into a Sales Manager in 18 months. As part of that training, our client will support and pay for you to obtain your LIBF Diploma in Asset Finance (DipAF), if you wish.
Currently, you may be working in a role such as prestige car sales, high-end property sales, or capital equipment, or other B2B or B2C sales and you'll have learned the art of consultative selling. You'll have developed your communication skills to work with companies of all shapes and sizes. And that variety is one of the key features of this role. For example, you could go from talking to a small wine-bar owner about finance for new fridges to the FD of a £10m business wanting finance to purchase a fleet of commercial vehicles.
Your day-to-day role will combine generating new business from warm leads, which you'll aim to convert into long-term accounts for you to manage. Getting to know your clients' businesses will be critical to your success as you'll be able to identify further opportunities to provide financial solutions to help them grow and thrive.
Our client's industry works at a fast pace, and you will have multiple deals in progress at any one time (perhaps 30-40), which can go from initial contact to funds in the bank in a matter of days. As such, you'll be able to flex your time-management muscles and enjoy your sales commission being paid shortly after the client is onboard.
As you rise through the business, you'll then mentor, train and lead other sales executives to bring through the next generation of brokers in the business. And to top it all you will also benefit from an override commission on earnings generated by the team, as well as many other market-leading benefits.
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION -SALES SUPPORT
Salary £45-55000 (Dependent on Experience) Car Allowance Bonus Benefits
Location: East Midlands
Commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Newport Pagnell, Moulton, Rothwell, Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Stony Stratford, Cranfield, Brixworth, Rugby, Daventry, Crick, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Kettering, Towcester, Market Harborough, Leicester, Coventry, Corby, Banbury, Brackley,
A great career development opportunity for an experienced Administrative Support Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager to join a high growth and key player within the financial services sector as Head of Administration - Sales Support. Our client is experiencing unprecedented growth and expansion of its operations. You will lead a team of sixteen engaged in administrative and secretarial support to a large cross functional and executive team including sales, legal, finance, credit and underwriting, HR and Recruitment.
As Head of Administration - Sales Support, you will be
· Responsible for delivering service and operational excellence through leading, motivating and developing the administration team to achieve team targets and individual objectives within a time sensitive environment.
· You will drive a continuous improvement ideology through collaborative engagement across business areas. This will support standardisation, simplicity, consistency, and quality for customers.
· Manage the prioritisation of tasks and workflow throughout the sales support and administration team.
· Assist with recruitment for the department including planning for probation and initial support for new employees
· Training, mentoring and coaching individuals to ensure that their knowledge and skill levels are appropriate to carry out their administrative and secretarial duties
· Lead by example in displaying the most accurate and effective methods of carrying out the essential team tasks
· Manage the training requirements of the team including the implementation of any new processes and procedures
· Manage the performance of individuals by utilising monthly one to one feedback sessions and providing individuals with objectives and personal development plans in line with standards
· Monitor and manage staff performance / conduct, up to and including investigation stage
· Manage the daily workloads, plan resource, and set individual and team targets to ensure SLAs, targets objectives are achieved
· Process transactions and make decisions in line with the agreed mandates
· Motivate individuals and the team to generate a positive, working environment and produce work of a high standard
· Review the quality of the work produced by the team by completing monthly auditing in line with the quality assurance framework. If required followed up by structured coaching
· Produce regular MI reflecting the teams' performance to support and monitor objective performance
· Consistently apply the HR procedures including absence management procedures to minimise/control absence levels within the team
· Assist with implementing change in a manner that maintains / enhances performance levels.
· Drive efficiencies through identifying process failings and suggesting appropriate improvements
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to minimum A level/BTEC HNC/HND or University Degree
· Current and recent experience in a supervisory, team leadership or managerial role within administrative/secretarial or sales support
· Experience leading a team processing financial documentation in a time sensitive environment would be key to success.
· Experience as a Senior Paralegal or Legal secretary or within Financial Services such as Retail Banking, Asset Finance, Loans, Professional Services, Mortgages or Conveyancing administrative support would be advantageous
· Experience within finance documentation related administration such as financial services, fleet & vehicles leasing, legal, mortgages or conveyancing or asset finance or loans or professional services would be advantageous but not essential and experience gained in other fast paced sales support/administration environments would be considered.
· A confident communicator, used to operating as an indispensable part of a very busy leadership team, ensuring that your administration team support the sales team and other functions to convert and process sales, proposals and contracts ensuring excellent customer service.
· An excellent professional manner and presentation will be a prerequisite as you will operating at senior leadership and board level internally and externally will be communicating with external partners such as financial institutions and suppliers.
· Confident and proactive manner.
· Professional with excellent people management, development, coaching and mentoring experience.
· A performance manager who understands an individual's ambitions, motivations, training needs, strengths, and development areas effectively
· Experience of training and coaching an administration team to be the best they can be.
· Excellent presentation skills as you will be liaising at senior management and executive level.
· Excellent time management, planning, problem solving skills
· Very PC literate to ensure that your team deliver a timely and accurate service when it comes to preparing documentation.
· A great reputation for leading a sales support/administration team renowned for accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail.
· You will be a self-starter, proactive and solutions driven.
· A team player used to a fast-paced deadline driven commercial/sales environment.
In return our client offers a very competitive salary, a car allowance, an annual bonus and a range of other benefits and social/team events.
SALES MANAGERS - B2B
"Take a leap & switch your sales career to a more financially lucrative and rewarding B2B sales environment"
Base Salary £50-60000 OTE £125-150,000 (Year 1-2 Fantastic Benefits
East Midlands (Office Based) Commutable from Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire. Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire
Are you a graduate calibre, high performing sales professional looking for a new challenge in a more financial rewarding and lucrative career? Then the world of commercial asset finance sales could be the perfect opportunity to excel and be handsomely rewarded for your efforts. Our client can offer a rising star like you a development programme that will make you a superstar
They provide tailored funding solutions for businesses wanting to growth and innovate. This could include capital investment in new fixed assets, such as new machinery, vehicle/fleet leasing and materials handling or other business equipment or in soft assets such as IT/ERP systems.
So, it's a B2B consultative selling process rather than a purely transactional one. Our client is looking for sales professionals with proven skills in understanding business needs and creating an appropriate solution as this is a core part of this role.
You will be generating new business from warm leads, which you will aim to convert into long term accounts.
Our client is keen to speak to ambitious, results focused, graduate calibre sales professionals currently working within the following sectors, although they are flexible to consider other B2B sales experience:
* Wholesaling and Distribution - Branch Managers who sell B2B
* Banking - Business Relationship Manager
* Vehicle Fleet Leasing & Rental
* Commercial and Private Vehicle Dealership - Senior Sales Managers
* Business Enterprise Software Sales
* Industrial Plant/Materials Handling Sales
* Catering/Manufacturing Equipment Sales
* Parcels/Freight Solutions to SMEs & Corporates
* Property Rental & Sales
* Commercial Asset Finance
Our client will provide first hand training to help you to develop your commercial asset finance sales skill. Our client will also support and pay for your LIBF Diploma in Asset Finance (DipAF) if you wish.
Our client's industry works at a fast pace, and you will have multiple deals in progress at any one time (perhaps 30-40), which can go from initial contact to funds in the bank in a matter of days. As such, you'll be able to flex your time-management muscles and enjoy your generous sales commission being paid as soon as the deal is complete-there's no waiting for the month's figures to be announced.
As for your skills, our client envisages you will be degree educated and have a sound grasp of company financials such as balance sheets and P & L statements. You'll be working with company MDs and FDs, so you must be able to speak their financial language. Ideally, you will have managed others in your previous roles so you can provide mentoring and guidance to your team.
As you rise through the business, having benefited from our client's fast track development programme, you will take a leadership role as both a "player coach" and individual contributor, managing a team. As a result, you will also benefit from override commission on earnings generated by your team as well as other market leading benefits.
TECHNICAL MANAGER - CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
"High profile role for commercially astute, technical leader and concrete technology specialist to join blue chip multinational at a prestigious customer site."
£Very Competitive Bonus Blue Chip Benefits
As an expert in concrete, you'll have already laid the foundations of your career and built a library of knowledge and experience. But would you like to extend your skills even further?
Putting aside the terrible puns, our client is offering the rare opportunity for someone with your ability to join a unique, long-term project at their site in Cumbria.
If we say they're providing concrete, made to exacting standards, to their client in the nuclear industry, you don't need to be a genius to fill in the blanks of the companies involved.
It's a long-term supply contract which should provide you with enough job security to consider relocating to the region if you live outside a commutable zone. Plus, it has a high level of prestige with the instantly recognisable organisations you'll be working for who could catapult your career to new highs.
So, as the Technical Manager, you'll lead a small team of six technicians at the concrete manufacturing plant. The overview of the role is to provide expert knowledge and technical support to the sales and operational teams regarding customer specifications and product manufacture/delivery.
Given the construction projects involve, you can imagine that ensuring the quality and specification of the concrete is critical. So this is an active role where you'll be a visible presence in the manufacturing plant and on-site at the end user's facility. You won't be stationed in a lab, crunching data all day, as you'll provide technical support and advice to main contractors and engineers.
As Technical Manager, you'll already have a solid working knowledge of aggregates and Ready Mix (RMX) concrete products and their applications. Plus, you'll be familiar with EN206 standards and specifications.
Qualifications-wise, you'll likely have a University Certificate or Diploma in Concrete Studies, City and Guilds Concrete Technology and Construction (similar). But, most importantly, you'll thoroughly understand the concrete production process and be confident in communicating with engineers and technicians at all levels.
In return, our client offers the kind of benefits package you'd expect from a company of their size and will help with your relocation if you live outside of the area.
As you can imagine, there are many other details to discuss. So please indicate your interest by emailing your CV, quoting reference LX 1209217
SENIOR BUYER/ CATEGORY SPECIALIST - IT/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
"Exciting role for ambitious IT/Information Technology procurement specialist with experience of purchasing outsourced IT/Information Technology Infrastructure, Cyber Defence and Application Development."
£Very Competitive (Dependent Upon Experience) Blue Chip Benefits Package
Location: Hybrid/Remote - Sites in North West & South East/Home Counties
Commutable from Uxbridge, Stoke Poges, Maidenhead, West Drayton, Slough, Heston, Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Princes Risborough, Chesham, Aylesbury, Rickmansworth, Windsor, Hayes, Hillingdon
Our client is a global player within the specialist energy, electricity and power generation sector.
Our client seeks to strengthen its IT/Technology procurement team with the appointment of an ambitious, university degree educated category and procurement management professional into the role of Senior Buyer/Category Specialist - IT/Information Technology.
Our client is focused on delivering efficiency to its global operations and rising to the challenge of ensuring that its data and systems are secure and robust, delivering significant change to the way IT/Information Technology works within the organisation. Currently IT Infrastructure, Cyber Defence and Application Development are outsourced, and our client is reviewing Operational Information Technology for the its plants. The focus will be on next generation outsourcing with high levels of customer satisfaction as a key driver for our client's IT strategy. Reporting to a Senior Category Manager, the Senior Buyer/Category Specialist- IT/Information Technology will work in close collaboration IT Director will be of paramount importance to a successful transformation.
You will be working closely with the IT/Information Technology team and therefore your role will take on a UK and European perspective.
* Working within cross functional teams develop medium to long term sub-category plans setting out the value drivers for the category and the roadmap of actions to deliver them.
* Shape and manage supplier relationships to ensure value is delivered including value definition, value creation including opportunity development and supply chain execution process; value capture including governance and compliance management and value protection to mitigate risk.
* Management and development of robust business partner relationships will be critical to success in the role. You will be expected to leverage experience of procurement strategy and delivery in your field of expertise to build these relationships. The strength of your relationship will enable you to confidently challenge business partners to think and act differently, to be creative and open to new ideas and to explore new supply chain possibilities.
* You will be happy to accept responsibility for delivering the value set out in your sub-category strategy.
* Your experience of influencing and shaping contracts, supplier relationships and contract management will ensure you deliver the expected business benefits from the spend you are managing.
* You will contribute to the development of the Procurement function's capability bringing experience of best practice from other industries and employers.
The Ideal Person will possess the following qualifications, experience, skills and competencies:
A university degree and ideally CIPS (or equivalent) qualification
Experience of working across global operations or multi-site environments and a keen sense of cultural awareness
Currently working within a high security sector such as defence, nuclear, aerospace, marine, ministry of defence, utilities etc
Understanding of the nuances of IT/Information Technology contracts and knowledge and skill in the development of IT/Information Technology specific contracts which secure value for our client and mitigate risk as much as possible.
A proven track record in value delivery, improvement activity and best practice development in IT/Information Technology procurement.
Understanding Information Technology markets, suppliers and technologies and how to leverage them for value for our client
Building IT/Information Technology sub-category and category strategies to describe how value will delivered in the short, medium and long term
Negotiating with IT/Information Technology suppliers to drive the right commercial and contractual outcomes
Building relationships internally and externally to enable you to be successful in your role and to contribute to the development of our client as a world-class procurement organisation
A thirst for knowledge, an inquisitive mind-set and drive for results.
A knowledge of Procurement systems and technologies and the ability to put operational measures in place to ensure contracts deliver brilliantly.
In return our client offers a very competitive salary and blue-chip benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career within a market leader. The roles are offered on a hybrid/remote basis with regular visits to sites in the North West and Home Counties for cross functional
Commercial Director - 3PL Warehousing & Transport Solutions
"3PL Commercial Strategist & Business Development Specialist required with track record within Ireland, UK & Northern European multi temperature solutions."
€Very Competitive Bonus, Car/Allowance & Benefits Relocation Assistance
Do you have a proven track record in commercial strategy, new business development and key account management within the Irish, UK and European 3PL/4PL transport and warehousing contract logistics sector?
Would you like to apply this experience within a highly successful and well-established Irish business? Then this role could be perfect for you.
We are seeking a Commercial Director who combines 3PL/4PL contract logistics experience with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong network within the Ireland to UK and Ireland to European marketplace.
This is a newly created role to support unprecedented growth and customer demand, in part due to Brexit and due to planned expansion. This expansion includes the establishment of an additional new warehouse to support manufacturing supply chains across several industry sectors including pharmaceutical cold chain, multi temperature food, hi tech and automotive. Our client has warehousing, and transport operations already set up in Ireland close to the Northern Ireland border and the UK.
To support their future growth, they would like to bring on board a Commercial Director with experience in palletised logistics, particularly between the UK, Ireland, and Europe. As well as developing closer relationships with existing customers, you will also create and implement a sales and marketing strategy to target new customers. They see their strategy as being split between being a 3PL provider directly for the end client and a 4PL provider for other transport companies. Therefore, your knowledge of both types of service will be essential.
In addition, you will also have input in designing warehousing and transport solutions for customers, so your operational knowledge will be used extensively.
Brexit has presented many companies with challenges transporting between Ireland and the UK. Our client is ideally situated to help and advise customers on how to negotiate the new procedures. So, having detailed knowledge of the Irish and UK transport markets will be crucial to your success in the role.
You'll be based from their head office in Ireland as you will be a key member of the senior executive team, and our client is also happy to support your relocation if you're currently based elsewhere.
* Responsible for developing high-level relationships with new & existing customers, facilitating new business as a result
* Work with the commercial team to identify clients and opportunities for new business
* Develop strong working relationships with key decision-makers in target clients
* Facilitate the solutions design and business development process, supporting and guiding the commercial team with every aspect of senior client relations
* Manage senior client relationships once business is secured to ensure long-term profitability and growth
* Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
* Conduct market analysis to create detailed strategic business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
* Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
* Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
* Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
* Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
* Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
* Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
The Ideal Candidate
* Proven experience within a senior-level commercial role within the Irish Logistics industry with strong knowledge of the European Transport product
* Excellent network within the multi sector 3PL/4PL contract logistics across warehousing and transport sector
* Proven experience managing relationships with key clients
* In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
* Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
* Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
* Graduate in business administration, finance, or relevant field; MSc/MA advantageous
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and a flexible bonus and benefits package plus the potential for equity.
Interested? If so, to start the confidential process, please submit your CV quoting reference LX 1138147 Telephone 01905 381320
Head of Collections & Recoveries
"A rare opportunity to lead and build a new function in collections and recoveries for a leading asset finance company".
£Very Competitive + Car Alowance + Bonus + Benefits
East Midlands / Hybrid
Commutable from Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, North Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire
The art of diplomacy is a rare skill. Someone once described it as "Letting others have your way". And that's a fair summary because it's a large part of this new role for our client who specialises in commercial asset finance.
As the Head of Collections and Recoveries, the big question you'll need to answer is, "What happens when a client defaults on an agreement for a physical asset?"
Up until now, it's a question our client has rarely needed to answer as they operate on a very low risk profile and default level. And it's one of the reasons why they've grown into one of the UK's most successful and well-regarded asset finance businesses.
But it is possible to be too cautious and miss out on opportunities with a slightly higher risk level. And that's the next stage of our client's business growth programme and why they want a robust collections and recoveries team.
So that's where you come in.
With your experience in commercial asset finance, you'll have a clear vision of how to implement a collections and recoveries function.
You'll know that repossessing assets is the last resort, and there are countless ways of managing a defaulting client before reaching that point. As such, your diplomacy, intelligence, and communication skills will be crucial to your success in this role.
As for your background, our client would like to see evidence of working in a commercial asset finance setting with possibly some experience in law enforcement. You'll be a confident communicator, capable of liaising with end clients to find a win-win resolution. But you'll be able to stand your ground to ensure our client recovers the maximum amount possible.
If repossession is the only answer, you'll have the right connections to secure the assets and understand the various reselling channels to dispose of them.
Our client works nationally in the UK and is based in the East Midlands. They see this role as a hybrid between working at their HQ, home working, and attending client sites as required.
As you can imagine, there are many other details to discuss, so please indicate your interest by emailing your CV, quoting reference LX 1108623 or call us on 01905 381 320.