1 Sales & Marketing Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING ASSISTANT (TEMPORARY CONTRACT)
Salary £9.00 per hour for FTC 37-hour week (2 week-4 week temporary contract)
Location: Upton Snodsbury, Worcestershire
We are a UK & International Recruitment Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pac and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around our exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across various industry verticals and job functions/specialisms. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue-chip multinational and fast-growing SME client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
This is a temporary role for a minimum of two weeks.
We are seeking a degree educated marketing, PR and communications specialist to assist with the delivery of various business development and marketing related projects as a result of the implementation of new CRM technology.
Working closely with the Recruitment Operations Director and Sales and Marketing Solutions partners you will focus on activities that protect and enhance our brand reputation, strengthen our client relationships and drive the sales growth agenda. You will be assisting with the delivery of strategic business development and marketing plans with the aim of raising brand awareness and new business lead generation. This will include the retrieval, manipulation, processing and management of data from Excel and CSV files into the CRM into automated marketing campaigns. Candidates must have prior marketing and business development experience and be used to working in a commercial and professional environment.
- Plan online strategy for each relevant B2B audience and marketing channel, developing target client avatars, aligned to our business sectors and recruitment service offers.
- Assist in delivering marketing strategies with the goal of lead generation and brand awareness.
- Using specialist software to undertake market analysis and research to support sales/business development and marketing campaigns and to prepare content to meet different B2B client requirements.
- Email marketing campaign set up including writing emails and designing campaigns in Lead Pages and Active Campaign and other automated marketing campaign management software.
- Assist in managing and increasing conversion rates for new business growth sales and marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Website management including creation and uploading of new content, landing pages, testimonials, case studies, how to guides and images etc
- Working with outsourced partners in implement initiatives related to SEO, content, google adwords, google analytics.
- Reputation maintenance on social media including Google Reviews, Facebook, Linkedin etc
- Review sales, business development and marketing initiatives to identify areas for improvement.
- Use customer insight to monitor visitor engagement.
- University degree educated (BA, BSc or Masters) in one of the following subjects: marketing including marketing & PR, marketing communication, media, advertising, graphic design, journalism, business and technology including marketing.
- Experience of sales, business development, digital marketing, social media and marketing communications related project management.
- This must include a focus on brand awareness and lead generation related marketing.
- An excellent multitasker with strong organisational skills and able to manage their own time and workload effectively.
- Copywriting skills to prepare email campaigns and write blogs and other content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills familiar liaising with colleagues internally and externally with sales and marketing solutions partners and clients.
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic and able to work under own initiative with excellent project management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of CANVA, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Lead Pages, Active Campaign/Mail Chimp, Email marketing campaign design and set up including copy writing and creative design, Pay per Click, SEO and Social media.
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail. Artistic and creative.
- Car driver with own car as we are in a rural location.
This is a temporary role for at least two weeks. You will gain experience of a range of state-of-the-art sales and marketing technologies and will also work with various external marketing partners. This role is office based in an office environment with social distancing measures in place. Free onsite parking.