We have a track record of recruitment within the construction sector, including roles within construction materials, modular buildings, nuclear and power generation, civil engineering and infrastructure.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions have a long track record of recruitment within the construction sector including construction materials, nuclear and power generation, civil engineering and infrastructure, Building, Modular Buildings, Residential, Mechanical and Electrical, Facilities Management and Fit-Out. We have the expertise to find the highest calibre candidates for you. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach, building strong professional relationships with our clients, taking the time to understand your strategic priorities and current projects.
We utilise a combination of different sourcing and attraction methods to identify the best talent in the industry so that you can be assured that you will be presented with high quality candidates.
We can assist you to recruit the following personnel:
- Site Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Operations Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Pavement Design Specialists
- Estimating Managers & Estimators
- Managing Quantity Surveyors & Quantity Surveyors
- Design Managers
- Bid Managers
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Environmental & Sustainability Professionals
- BID Managers
- BIM Managers
- Specification Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Managers
- Executive Directors including Commercial, Construction, Regional Director & MDs
- Procurement Specialists including EPC Procurement
- Engineers - Mechanical, Electrical, Structural and Civil
- Land Development Managers including After Use Planners
- M & E Manager
- HVAC Specialists
- Building Services Managers
- Facilities Managers
- CAD Specialists
- Design Engineer
- MEP Project Engineers & Managers
To work with us on your Construction and Civil roles, find out more here.
In addition to recruitment solutions, we offer a range of HR & Talent Management services, including:
For more information please click on the links below to download a report or guide.
Reports and Guides