We source effective board executives to successfully lead your organisation. These include chief executives, general directors and managing directors.
Successful organisations have strong leaders. The attitude, energy and business acumen of these people will often create the culture that others respond to and follow. Martin Veasey Talent Solutions has dedicated consultants focused on identifying board level and senior managers whose skills and personal attributes can make a measurable different to the performance of an organisation.
Appointing a CEO, COO, senior executive or director requires more than just identifying outstanding individuals. An effective board of directors requires a range of skills, attributes, personalities and behaviours that compliment each other which is why the selection of a new team member must be considered in the finest detail.
Floatation, turnaround, merger, acquisition, diversification, continued growth are all reasons why a senior executive might need to be brought into an organisation. Whatever the reason, Martin Veasey Talent Solutions has a team of people with the experience and dedication to help clients find the people that will make a difference.
We proactively source and supply, both permanent and interim, graduate calibre managers, executives and directors in salary ranges from c£40,000 to £120,000 + both in the UK and internationally.
- Executive Search/Headhunt
- Advertised Selection
- Fast-track Contingency/Database Search
- International & Multiple Role or Team Recruitment
- Chief Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Director
- Vice President
- Country, Divisional or Business Unit Directors
- General Directors
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Business Development and Commercial
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Management
- IT Business Relationship Management
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing and Production
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Retail & Wholesale
- Customer Service/Experience
- Research and Development
If you need to recruit Board and Senior Executives, find out more about how Martin Veasey Talent Solutions can support you here.
In addition to recruitment solutions, we offer a range of HR & Talent Management services, including:
PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER SAP P2P
“Excellent opportunity for high potential graduate calibre, strategic SAP eProcurement specialist to develop a high performing team to drive P2P process improvement and best practice across Europe.”
£Executive Salary + Excellent blue-chip benefits package including defined contribution pension & enhanced holiday entitlement
Location: North West (with UK and Mainland European travel)
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Greater Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services.
If you are looking to build your career in a developing and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is seeking a high potential and experienced strategic procurement professional, with P2P experience gained within a SAP environment, experience of managing teams remotely and willing to be hands on operationally.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Functional expertise in SAP and P2P processes, manages a team that utilise SAP Procurement modules. Leads the delivery of transactional procurement activities to a high-performance standard with an international remit. Is expected to understand and work within international constraints and will continuously improve operations with a view to harmonise globally setting best practice minimum standards, whilst managing delivery to a range of stakeholders and suppliers.
• Management of resource to ensure timely delivery of P2P activity in line with business requirements and ensuring compliance to group policies.
• Provide coaching and advice to requisitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
• Leading the team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with senior buyers and category managers to drive improvements
• Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardization including replenishment stock
• Cleansing of quality data in the SAP production system
• Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management of Card Payments
• Lead Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
• Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree (or equivalent) level and demonstrate experience and a demonstrable track record in:
• Experienced strategic procurement professional with SAP/SAP Ariba P2P Procurement leadership expertise
• Comfortable operating at both a strategic and hands on operational and day to day transactional level, getting involved in the detail, directing and coaching the team whilst also being able to step up and strategically review, plan and enhance the P2P procurement function in line with corporate goals across the UK and mainland Europe.
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders and operating in different cultures, ideally across geographies
• Able to work in a cross functional team and work autonomously
• Highly motivated and accountable to drive continuous P2P performance in efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience of leading a team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management solid knowledge of leading project management techniques and skilled in leading project teams on implementing the P2P procurement strategy and delivering against appropriate objectives with minimal supervision.
• Setting standards for documentation management, knowledge management and administration which ensures adherence to regulatory obligations, to ensure our client’s interests are fully protected throughout P2P lifecycle.
• Managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for creating a governance model, resource plan and deliver plan to meet the business requirements efficiently
• Degree educated with CIPS qualification.
• Fluent business English plus a second language such as German or Dutch would be highly advantageous.
• Flexible in order to undertake occasional national and pan European travel in order to collaborate and deliver key projects with P2P and wider procurement colleagues.