4 United States Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Principal Innovation Engineer Rubber R&D
$110-140,000 Excellent Benefits including Share Option & Relocation Assistance
Reno Nevada (Relocation Assistance Available for US Citizens Only)
Our client is a world leader that will transform industry, turning end of life tires into a better, more viable rubber developing groundbreaking technologies
They need a Principal Innovation Engineer that has rubber and polymer industry experience, is motivated by solving problems and can drive innovative solutions. Our client thrives on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it a greener and safer planet for all.
The Principal Innovation Engineer works with internal product development, application and marketing groups to identify areas that can be developed and deliver breakthrough innovation that brings significant value to market thru Idea Generation & Proof of Concept.
* Evaluate and prioritize identified opportunities where they can bring innovative concepts to, significantly improve performance of customers products or increase efficiency within customers assembly techniques
* Work with external and internal partners to seek input and/ or brainstorm potential solutions to identified opportunities.
* Build proof of concept prototypes, engage with internal stakeholders and external customers to validate opportunities
* Participate and/or lead projects to develop and validate customer and innovation solutions leading to commercialization.
* Lead commercialization efforts to introduce concepts to market.
* BS degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Materials Engineering
* 10 years innovation experience in the rubber, polymer or resins industry
* Comprehensive understanding of production processes, mixing equipment
* Proven track record of creating and delivering new concepts to market.
* Innovative mindset, unafraid, inspired and determined to bring something new to market.
* Successful track record developing strong relationships with external customers, key business partners and cross functional teams.
* Highly results oriented with the proven ability to manage projects to meet deadlines.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong project management skills
* Excellent communication skills ability to share technical details to a diversified audience.
* Travel as needed
In return our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package including includes medical, dental, vision, life, ltd, 3 weeks PTO, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), opportunity to share in the growth of the company
Rubber Chemist, Polymer Chemist, Development Chemist, Scientist, Principal Engineer, Compound Development, Development Engineer, Group Leader, Innovation Lead(er), Innovation Manager, Technical Manager, Technical Director
Compounding, Mixing, Banbury, Calender, Rubber, Tire, Elastomers, Polymers, Carbon black, PTR, Asphalt paving & sealants, Thermoplastic process development, product development, process improvement,
DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST - PERFORMANCE POLYMERS
US $ 90-110,000 Bonus Benefits Relocation Assistance
Location: Essex County, Massachusetts - Relocation within the USA for US Citizens/Permanent Residents only
Our client is a very successful manufacturer of adhesives.
Their R&D organization needs a Development Chemist who will be responsible for the design, development, and scale-up of differentiated adhesive products, raw material qualifications, and overall daily project management with appropriate laboratory personnel and other cross-functional departments.
- Develop new methacrylate, polyurethane, and epoxy adhesive compositions for specific markets.
- Innovate with polymers, catalysts, modifiers, and monomers to fulfill unmet customer/application needs. Follow established ISO procedures and documentation utilizing Stage-Gate process.
- Scale up formulations from lab scale to mid- and full-size commercial batches.
- Design product specifications to maximize ease of manufacturing and customer application.
- Provide support for current products to maintain company reputation for quality and performance.
- Manage multiple projects independently and utilize analytical laboratory equipment as a team
- Work hands-on in the laboratory, manage the daily activities of a lab technician(s).
- Assist in training /direction of new personnel.
- Promote, support, and adhere to all safety, environmental, and quality policies and procedures.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- MSc or PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or related.
- 5 plus years' experience in adhesives development
- Hands-on scientist with excellent laboratory techniques and problem-solving ability.
- Strong computer, organizational, and destructive and mechanical testing skills
- Expertise with polymer testing equipment (DSC, TGA, Rheometer, Instron) highly preferred.
- Collaborative and excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and investigative skills.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
SENIOR WAREHOUSING SOLUTIONS DESIGN CONSULTANT - ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
"Very innovative Warehouse/Logistics Facilities Solutions Design specialist with experience of Robotic Process Automation and similar technologies required to lead, coach and develop country solutions design team. Experience of design solutions for the Japanese market and building regulatory environment. Fluency in Japanese highly advantageous"
£Excellent Bonus Benefits & Relocation Assistance
Actual Job Location is Tokyo, Japan - Full Relocation Assistance Available for Expatriates
Our client is a global multinational. A true market leader, they have a strong culture of safety, customer focus, quality and reliability.
Highly successful and long-established with industrial expertise across a number of verticals, our client has a global network of operations and integrated state-of-the-art information technology across warehousing and transport.
As result of dynamic growth our client is seeking a very innovative, degree educated, Senior Consultant Automated Warehousing Solutions Design with "hands on" robotic process automation warehousing solutions design experience to lead, coach and develop its country solutions design team in Japan.
We are seeking individuals with experience of various types of warehousing and storage including robotic process automation, automatic storage and retrieval systems. Experience of warehousing/distribution centre design solutions for the Japanese market and building structure regulatory environment will be critical to success. Fluency in Japanese would be highly advantageous.
* Managing a team of Warehousing/Logistics Automation Design Solutions Managers and Analysts, you will support the country Business Development and Implementation teams in developing innovative, cost effective and profitable warehousing and supply chain solutions for new and existing multinational and regional clients.
* Through strategic consulting assignments, you will work at both operational and Board level to identify business issues focused on process improvement and cost effectiveness; propose value adding and innovative solutions and subsequently manage the delivery of projects.
* This will entail analysis of existing inhouse and customer operations and the subsequent design of proposals, managing resource and cross functional teams during implementation, planning and solutions delivery. In addition, you will develop the supply chain solutions design strategy and manage the departmental budget.
* As Senior Consultant Solutions Design your role will be broad - robotic process automation specialist, material handling consultant, automated warehousing design subject matter expert, supply chain and logistics systems specialist data analyst, strategist, salesperson, key account manager, management accountant, facilitator, leader, mentor, coach and project manager.
* You will possess extensive automated warehousing solutions design, planning, projects, consultancy, value chain engineering and productivity improvement expertise. You will be highly proficient in liaising, presenting and working at Board level both internally and externally with key multinational client accounts.
* You will direct and manage your team in multiple implementation and re-engineering projects enabling cost and service improvements whilst at the same time managing teams involved in new operational start-ups.
The Ideal Applicant:
* The ideal applicant will be educated to degree/post graduate level and will possess a substantial and demonstrative track record of successful project delivery gained within an automated robotic process control warehousing and logistics solutions design/projects environment.
* We are inviting applications from either highly accomplished and experienced professionals seeking to consolidate and apply their solutions design leadership and coaching experience in a new and challenging growth environment or alternatively someone with at least 5-8 years fast track operational and solutions design experience who wishes to further develop their managerial experience by heading up and grow a team of solutions design specialists.
* Experience of warehousing solutions design, supply chain optimisation, automated robotic process and warehouse design tools as well as formal project management capabilities will be a prerequisite. Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams is essential.
* It is imperative that you will be possess a portfolio of successful projects completed across, for example, retail and FMCG, industrial, technology or pharmaceutical verticals.
* Automated warehousing solutions design experience as a Senior Consultant or Project Manager may have been gained in one of the following environments: inhouse global multinational logistics fulfilment facilities design team; materials handling solutions design provider; third party contract logistics provider or automation solutions/automated robotic process design consultancy.
* Most importantly you will also have a demonstrable track record of success in coaching and developing a team of Solutions Design Analysts and Managers, ensuring a consistent, best in class approach.
* Previous international solutions design and solutions design and implementation project team leadership would be extremely advantageous, as would, cultural experience and understanding of living and working in Japan would be highly advantageous.
Please note: This role is offered to experienced Japanese citizens or as an expatriate career development role on a permanent local employment contract and therefore you will be required to relocate to Japan to be based there full time. Our client will provide full relocation assistance. Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and private healthcare. Please note however that although housing allowance may be provided, school fees are not provided as part of the package.
QUALITY MANAGER - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
US $100-120,000 Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
Massachusetts, USA - Relocation Assistance for US Citizens only. Ideal for Candidates with connections to the MA, USA area
Our client is a global multinational specialising in chemical-based materials and technologies for application within a wide range of industries and processes serving both B2B and B2C. It prides itself on leading edge, innovative and sustainable R & D when it comes to product development, world class operational excellence and the highest levels of health and safety for its employees and customers.
* Collaborate with all functions to insure adherence to quality work processes:
* Manage QC from sample preparation to QC testing to data integrity in ERP.
* Maintain ISO / AS9100 compliance
* Handle NCMR /CEI process (non-conforming product and customer complaints/concerns)
* Oversee Customer Audits
* Work with other Plants Quality Managers driving improvement and standardization on all processes.
* Support Operational excellence programs, direct activities and manage site project management process.
* Lead a safety culture by example and engagement with the quality and operations staff.
* Ensure safety requirements are understood and adhered to in the laboratory.
ISO 9001 / AS9100:
* Manage the plant Quality Management System and ensure compliance with quality standards.
* Serve as site representative for internal, external and customer audits.
* Lead and coach the Quality team in successful audit execution.
* Participate as a member of the Corporate Audit Team
* Manage QC Lab & Quality Associates
* Ensure equipment is calibrated and records documented.
* Develop and maintain strategy for QC equipment reliability and testing capabilities.
* Manage Non-Conforming material process and support inventory control, including slow moving and expired material maintenance.
* Serve as Customer Quality contact for audits, CI initiatives, etc.
* Drive for excellence in Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) responses.
* Support customer requests as needed from a QA perspective (Certificate of Analysis C of A) issues, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Requests, Customer Complaint resolution (CEI)
* Own Processes for Customer specific needs (AS9100, QAKE, GMP, PPAP, PFMEA, PCD)
* Coordinate with site buyer to resolve incoming raw material concerns and ensure satisfactory resolution.
Process / Continuous Improvement:
* Serve on the Plant Leadership Team as the plant's overall quality leader / Lean Leader.
* Identify, monitor, and drive improvement in KPI's associated with customer quality
* Help lead, develop, and sustain a Continuous Improvement (CI) Environment including management of the Project Management process.
* Foster and mentor use of various RCA at all levels of the site
The Ideal Person:
* BSc degree in engineering, chemistry or related field
* 5 more years of experience in a Quality leadership role in a manufacturing environment
* Solid knowledge of statistic / Six sigma (Control Charting, SPC, Cpk, Cp, St, Dev, etc.);
* Green Belt or Black Belt certified preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001 requirements, AS9100 and IATF 16949 preferred
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Computer skills in Minitab, Query, Microsoft Office - SAP experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills