3 China (inc Hong Kong) Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CLINICAL TRIALS PROJECT MANAGERS
“Business English & Chinese Speaker with project management track record in clinical trials research, clinical trials or pharmaceutical manufacturer”
Salary & Benefits: RMB/CNY Excellent Salary to Attract the Best + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is the division of a NYSE quoted multinational. A global leader in outsourced pharmaceutical solutions, the company works with major international pharmaceutical/drug manufacturers to provide exceptionally high on-time service levels to stringent regulatory and QA standards.
Due to dynamic growth, our client is now seeking to appoint two-three experienced Clinical Trials Project Managers.
You will manage and co-ordinate all technical and service aspects of clinical trials projects on behalf of major pharmaceutical companies. This will range from initial discussions with clients, development of the project specifications, documentation aspects of setting up the project and management of all project related activities through to project/study completion.
You will need to have robust Project Management experience, ideally in Clinical Research, Clinical Trials or the Pharmaceutical sector. Your focus will be on the projects undertaken for specific clients which may include pharmaceutical manufacturers or CRO’s (Clinical Research Organisations).
As a Clinical Trials Project Manager, you need to demonstrate past experience of: scheduling workloads; meeting key delivery dates; managing costs and risks; understanding the scope of the project and ensuring change control and change management principles are included, ensure the quality is measured and Key Performance Indicators met or exceeded.
- The Clinical Trials Project Managers will serve as the primary operational interface internally with cross functional departments and externally with clients, with responsibility for the oversight of timelines, milestones, and financials during the project lifecycle
- The focus will be to manage client expectations effectively and to ensure client projects proceed on time, within budget and with quality, therefore maintaining and enhancing client satisfaction.
- Manages the project timeline regularly, sharing this information with internal stakeholders and the client as appropriate.
- Communicates regularly with internal and external team members regarding study status and provides timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables.
- Actively identifies, manages, and mitigates any project risks, ensuring appropriate input from all stakeholders, maintaining accurate documentation, and communicating to internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Identifies inefficiencies with current processes and recommends improvements.
- Supports communication flow in matrix organization to ensure collaboration across project teams for efficient achievement of project goals.
- Supports Business Development and Sales efforts.
- Collaborates with Business Development colleagues (and other relationship stakeholders) to highlight areas of client opportunity or relationship concerns.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
- Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation, and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as required.
- Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of projects and studies for clients.
The Ideal Candidates:
- Excellent Business English & Fluent Chinese.
- Educated to Degree level in a science-based subject including biomedical science, medicine or pharmacology.
- Experience in a Clinical Trials Project Management or Clinical Research Associate role in pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- A thorough understanding of clinical trials Project Management principles, concepts and approaches - a project management qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred.
- Ability and experience of direct project activities and ensuring customer satisfaction while understanding and adhering to the project budget.
- Excellent Communication & Influencing.
- Excellent in Planning & Organising.
- Able to portray a professional appearance and presentation to customers.
- Able to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- A team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
- Problem resolution skills; ability to analyse and solve a range of simple and complex problems.
- Experience of working with a matrix environment.
- Financial acumen.
An excellent opportunity to progress your career into Project Management based on the experience you have within clinical research or clinical trials supply. This role may suit an ambitious Clinical Trials Project Manager or a Clinical Trials Administrator, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Co-ordinator, Clinical Trials Data Co-ordinator, Packaging Technologist, Pharma Supply Chain Specialist, Drug Safety Officer or Regulatory Affairs Officer.
To apply, without delay and in confidence please email your CV for the attention of Roheela Khan to email@example.com quoting reference J13610.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN SHANGHAI
HEAD OF CLIENT SERVICES & PROJECT MANAGEMENT– CLINICAL TRIALS
"Experienced Clinical Trials Project Manager/Client Services Manager required to lead both clinical trials project teams and key account growth through excellent relationship management"
Salary: Very Competitive + Blue Chip Benefits
Suzhou, Jiangsu China
Our client is a global leader in outsourced pharmaceutical clinical trials project management working with major international drug manufacturers to provide exceptionally high on-time service levels to stringent regulatory and QA standards.
As Head of Client Services & Project Management you will manage the clinical trials logistics operations and clinical trials project management team. You will also play a critical role in assisting our client’s Chinese operation to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Specifically, you will work closely with Business Development colleagues to generate additional growth and interest by leveraging opportunities from existing pharmaceutical clinical trials clients, generating local opportunities in China, qualifying prospects and opportunities.
As Head of Client Services & Project Management you will supervise and coordinate the Chinese facility’s clinical trails logistics operations and clinical trials project management ensuring the timely delivery of client clinical trials projects; control of all processes related to logistics operations in line with Good Manufacturing, Storage and Distribution Practices at internal and external level as well as implementation of processes to support productivity enhancements. You will also generate metrics, control and optimization of processes, evaluation of service capacities and response time to reduce operating process deviations. You will lead a team of clinical trials project managers. Therefore, you will be a strong leader of people familiar with managing change in a dynamic environment. A key part of the role will be to instill a proactive rather than reactive approach to clinical trials project management. You will be highly engaging, motivational, visionary and supportive as the team and the Chinese operation goes through a major change in approach.
You will also proactively manage client relationships ensuring appropriate communication, business engagement, implementation and service delivery to enable retention, growth and long term mutual business partnerships. To succeed in this role, you must have a clinical trials project, process and quality management background combined with a strong network of contacts and clients within the pharmaceutical clinical trials sector in China/Latin America.
You will be highly consultative, with excellent listening and client services/key account management experience within the clinical trials project management arena. You will have a track record of nurturing clients and a high focus on face to face relationship management. The focus will be on an excellent customer experience. You will work closely with local and global colleagues in client services, business development and logistics/supply chain operations to optimize and synergise opportunities emanating from the Chinese marketplace.
The Ideal Person
- You must currently reside in China. However, you must be fluent in both English and Chinese.
- You must be educated to degree level in a science, biomedical, pharmaceutical, medical, health related or similar subject.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the pharmaceutical clinical trials market sector. We are not seeking candidates from any other sectors as you will need to present evidence of your clinical trials network of client contacts.
- Experience in clinical trials project and client services delivery management. A formal qualification or certification in Project Management, combined with clinical trials sector experience would be highly desirable.
- Strong people management and leadership experience. Ideally at least 5-7 years of supporting and then at least 2 years leading a clinical trials project management team. Proven experience working with direct management of teams.
- A change manager familiar with developing a highly responsive and proactive rather than reactive clinical trials project management team focused on excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Knowledge of rules related to pharmaceutical GMP, GDP, biosafety, local regulation and SOP.
- A confident personality, familiar and very comfortable working face to face with large pharmaceutical clients in relation to clinical trials projects.
- A significant network of pharmaceutical clients within the clinical trials project management arena.
- Highly motivated to achieve key account growth through leveraging existing relationships, identifying and qualifying opportunities, working closely with business development and marketing colleagues to achieve country revenue and growth targets.
- Requires demonstration of good professional judgment when working with clients, excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communication with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of pharmaceutical client managers and directors in relation to clinical trials projects.
- Requires strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Requires experience with detail execution, managing multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Experience in pharmaceutical clinical trials quality, logistic and storage activities.
- Strong capability in preparing reports using Excel; knowledge of Windows, and Microsoft Word as well as the understanding and competent use of SOPs required by pharmaceutical clinical trials quality standards.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICAL LOGISTICS
“Time Critical, Temperature Controlled/Cold Chain, Packaging, Processing & Order Fulfillment Operations”
Location: Suzhou, Free Trade Zone, China (Relocation Assistance available within China)
Salary: Excellent + 13th Month + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Transportation Allowance + Performance Allowance + Accommodation (if required) & Free Courtesy Bus to Work + Other Benefits
Our client is the division of a NYSE quoted multinational specialising in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
As a result of dynamic and continued growth they are seeking a university degree educated, English speaking and experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join their large logistics and packaging operation in Suzhou, located in the Free Zone area. Candidates must have experience of pharmaceutical, life sciences or clinical trials logistics operations to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
We’re seeking a highly capable and talented Warehouse Operations Manager with real integrity, drive and flexibility who will want to be involved in building something very special. You will be passionate about playing an active part in continuously improving processes, developing your team and shaping the future of our client’s business
The Warehouse Operations Manager will take day to day responsibility for a team of c20 people involved in order processing, picking, packing, and despatch of pharmaceutical orders to GMP standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the warehouse/distribution centre operation meets client and internal requirements. This will include continual improvement and streamlining of the existing operations. Working closely with the warehouse operations team you must analyse and implement practical solutions to improve productivity, efficiency, capacity, stock accuracy and reduce operating costs.
In addition, you will be responsible for coaching and developing your team, increasing confidence, capability and accountability. In your career to date you may also be able to provide evidence of your experience of team development as part of a succession plan within a fast-growing operation. Career prospects for you personally will be fantastic.
This will entail close liaising with the Country Supply Chain/General Manager and internal project teams and excellent team motivation and development, resource planning, stock control, quality and people management skills. In addition, you will be responsible for liaison with major corporate client customers translating their requirements into operational plans and ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times. The focus will be the achievement of operational excellence
- To manage and direct workload, ensuring staff are performing duties in a correct and timely manner in accordance with GMP.
- To uphold all procedures for goods entering and leaving the respective material departments.
- Ensure that all items are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all system transactions and inventory transfer processes are carried out for all functions within your department.
- Liaise with Senior Operations Manager, Packaging Manager, Project Managers, Quality
- Assurance, and Customer Services regarding any potential problems.
- Working closely with Finance control all areas of expenditure, including labour costs and transport carrier costs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and cost-effective import and export operations.
- Train and develop all staff to promote a multi skilled environment with improved flexibility.
- To coach and mentor and develop the team to undertake updates of status of clinical trial supplies in the system according to procedure.
- To conduct monthly/quarterly/mid-year/yearly Performance Management Reviews for your team.
- Work closely with QA department in the preparation and smooth conduct of internal and external audits.
- Support business development and sales by active involvement in new business introduction providing viable operational solutions.
- To monitor the efficiency of material flow.
- Work closely with global counterparts to ensure global requirements are implemented correctly in the local Suzhou operation.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- You must currently live in China. This role is located in Suzhou and our client may assist with relocation within China to Suzhou.
- You will possess excellent warehouse management experience ideally gained within a pharmaceutical or healthcare logistics environment including receipt direct from production, for order preparation. The emphasis will have been on work planning and skills set management within a multi skilled operation.
- Experience of quality standards within the pharmaceutical, life sciences, clinical trials logistics sector and up to date health and safety knowledge will be essential. Knowledge of GMP standards is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, Sciences, or other related discipline, and the equivalent knowledge and working experience in logistics.
- Substantial and relevant experience from a logistics and warehouse operational role covering inbound inventory management/goods receipt, picking, packing, packaging, outbound dispatch and returns.
- Experience of warehouse operations management within GMP standards.
- At least 4-5 years or above of working experience in logistics, warehouse or distribution centre environment as a Team Leader or Supervisor or Manager. Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences or clinical trials logistics or third party contract logistics specializing in life sciences, pharmaceutical or clinical trials.
- Good command of English (CET4 or CET6 preferred).
- Good command of computer skills (MS Office).
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical, life sciences or clinical trials logistics industry
- This experience must ideally have been gained within China within a blue multinational logistics or warehousing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact well with all types of people in and outside of the company.
- Self-motivated, flexible, independent, enthusiastic and driven.
- Customer-oriented. Details-oriented. Teamwork spirit. Ability to work under pressure Communication skills.
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English.