1 Australia Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PRINCIPAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT
“Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP) required for Environmental Consultancy specialising in Contaminated Land Management (CLM)”
New South Wales, Australia – Relocation & Visa Sponsorship Available
Salary: Competitive AUS $ Six Figure
Our client is a leading environmental consultancy specialising in contaminated land management CLM. They seek a university degree educated, Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP) to lead and grow its contaminated land management practice.
This role would ideally suit someone with previous team leadership, mentoring and development experience as you will be the technical lead for a team of professional scientists and environmentalists. You will also be P & L responsible for the growth and success of the CLM practice within Australia and APAC. Accordingly, you will be confident and influential, familiar with providing advice, strategic and operational consultancy solutions to clients and industry bodies.
An accomplished Environmental Consultant, as Principal Environmental Consultant you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Contaminated Land Management Practice. You must be CEnvP certified with a track record in contaminated land management (CLM) including preliminary and detailed site assessments; environmental impact assessments (EIA), strategic environmental baseline studies (EBS); environmental management and remediation action plans (RAPs); waste classification and management plans and audits; environmental compliance audits; environmental monitoring; due diligence; risk assessments and OHRA’s (Occupational Health Risk Assessments).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Masters or PhD level education in one of the following or similar subjects: Geology, Geoscience, Geophysics, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry.
- Certified Environmental Practitioner CEnvP with a specialism in Contaminated Land Management.
- Several years’ experience gained within an Environmental Consultancy practice or in house Environmental team for global multinational specialising in mining, large scale infrastructure and construction projects.
- Demonstrable track record of success in the delivery of Contaminated Land Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Investigation and Auditing Services.
- Previous team leadership experience essential including mentoring and development of professional scientists and environmentalists.
- Previous P & L and commercial consultative business development expertise gained selling environmental consultancy and environmental risk assessment solutions to external stakeholders.
- Experience of Occupational Health related projects would be highly advantageous.
- This role will entail travel extensively throughout Australia and increasingly Asia, visiting sites and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and interested parties.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English essential.
Our client will offer relocation assistance including visa sponsorship to CEnvP Certified Environmental Practitioners only, who specialise in contaminated land management.
To apply without delay please email your CV quoting reference LX 498719 to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 00 44 (0) 1905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com