- Permanent (2)
2 Supply Chain & Logistics Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, INSTALLATIONS & AFTER CARE MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL FURNISHINGS & FITTINGS
“Excellent career development opportunity with fast growing online home furnishings and fittings business. Multifaceted management and leadership role from customer order management to installation via independent contractors through to after care. Role will entail combination of office and F2F contractor and customer interface.”
C£28-35000 + Benefits including use of Company Van/Car
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Our client is a fast growing, innovative and ambitious home furnishings and fittings business offering a unique and flexible online retail consumer offer. As well as plans to diversify their product offer, they are developing technology to make the order management, logistics, installations and customer experience as seamless as possible.
As part of their continued growth they seek to appoint a Customer Service, Installations and After Care Manager. Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales & Surveying and Logistics, the role will entail management, leadership and motivation of a customer service team who process orders and schedule installations; a team of self-employed independent contractors who undertake residential fittings and installations and all aspects of the after care process from on site quality inspection of installations and resolution of customer concerns.
As our client is experiencing rapid growth, the successful candidate will have experience gained in a similar role shaping and embedding new customer service processes; evaluating and engaging with independent contractors and interfacing directly with householders when installations require inspection and issues require resolution.
- To take ownership of the full customer order management and installation life cycle, driving installation team performance, from delivery to high quality completion.
- To define and implement an excellent customer experience from start to finish ensuring “right first time, on time and in full” installations and excellent customer advocacy
- To manage and develop the customer order management team in terms of prompt and efficient customer order processing, allocation and scheduling of installations, monitoring progress of installations with customers both during and post installation in line with targets
- To implement a continuous improvement culture across all aspect of the customer experience journey
- To understand and match the needs and expectations of customers, business stakeholders and installation partners
- To identify, attract, partner and support a network of high calibre installation contractors
- To manage installation standards and compliance to health and safety and legal requirements
- To undertake site visits to customer homes to inspect completed installations, interfacing with customers to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- To review, feedback and resolve post installation issues including strict management of cost control in the unlikely event of remedial works
The Ideal Candidate:
- Current experience of working within a similar residential installation and fittings, customer service and installations management environment.
- This experience may have been gained within residential installations of one of the following: kitchens, carpets, flooring, blinds and curtains, bedrooms, bathrooms, windows, double glazing, conservatories, boilers, central heating, damp proofing or similar.
- Understanding of the B2C installations sales and marketing cycle, customer order taking and payments process, surveying and fitting service
- Proven ability to influence at all levels across the business and behave as an advocate of the customer service, installation and after care function
- Technical knowledge to a level, sufficient to be able to establish a highly competent installation and to arbitrate when conflicts do occur between customers, installation contractors and the business.
- Problem solving abilities and capable of working, contributing and influencing as part of a management team within an ambitious and rapidly evolving business
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, inspirational and ambitious.
- Computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Well-presented and able to confidently engage and influence senior management, customers and installation contractors.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including use of a company van during business hours.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 447164 to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01905 381320 www.martinveasey.com
PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER SAP P2P
“Excellent opportunity for high potential graduate calibre, strategic SAP eProcurement specialist to develop a high performing team to drive P2P process improvement and best practice across Europe.”
£Executive Salary + Excellent blue-chip benefits package including defined contribution pension & enhanced holiday entitlement
Location: North West (with UK and Mainland European travel)
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Greater Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services.
If you are looking to build your career in a developing and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is seeking a high potential and experienced strategic procurement professional, with P2P experience gained within a SAP environment, experience of managing teams remotely and willing to be hands on operationally.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Functional expertise in SAP and P2P processes, manages a team that utilise SAP Procurement modules. Leads the delivery of transactional procurement activities to a high-performance standard with an international remit. Is expected to understand and work within international constraints and will continuously improve operations with a view to harmonise globally setting best practice minimum standards, whilst managing delivery to a range of stakeholders and suppliers.
• Management of resource to ensure timely delivery of P2P activity in line with business requirements and ensuring compliance to group policies.
• Provide coaching and advice to requisitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
• Leading the team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with senior buyers and category managers to drive improvements
• Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardization including replenishment stock
• Cleansing of quality data in the SAP production system
• Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management of Card Payments
• Lead Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
• Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree (or equivalent) level and demonstrate experience and a demonstrable track record in:
• Experienced strategic procurement professional with SAP/SAP Ariba P2P Procurement leadership expertise
• Comfortable operating at both a strategic and hands on operational and day to day transactional level, getting involved in the detail, directing and coaching the team whilst also being able to step up and strategically review, plan and enhance the P2P procurement function in line with corporate goals across the UK and mainland Europe.
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders and operating in different cultures, ideally across geographies
• Able to work in a cross functional team and work autonomously
• Highly motivated and accountable to drive continuous P2P performance in efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience of leading a team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management solid knowledge of leading project management techniques and skilled in leading project teams on implementing the P2P procurement strategy and delivering against appropriate objectives with minimal supervision.
• Setting standards for documentation management, knowledge management and administration which ensures adherence to regulatory obligations, to ensure our client’s interests are fully protected throughout P2P lifecycle.
• Managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for creating a governance model, resource plan and deliver plan to meet the business requirements efficiently
• Degree educated with CIPS qualification.
• Fluent business English plus a second language such as German or Dutch would be highly advantageous.
• Flexible in order to undertake occasional national and pan European travel in order to collaborate and deliver key projects with P2P and wider procurement colleagues.