- Permanent (6)
6 South West Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Director - Europe - Fintech Solutions for the Alternative Asset Management Sector
"Entrepreneurial Sales Hunter sought to develop UK & European market for Fintech Solutions for Alternative Asset Management Sector. Experience of selling Enterprise/SaaS solutons to Hedge Funds, Asset Management sector a prerequisite".
£100 -150,000 Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Flexible UK - Field Based & WFH Working from Home
Our client is an expert within the alternative asset management and traditional investment and hedge fund sector. Its Enterprise/SaaS solutions include data management, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, treasury, cash, and expense management.
As a result of dynamic growth in the UK and Europe, our client now seeks to capitalise on this growth with the appointment of an entrepreneurial sales hunter to drive and build out the territory and also to establish the European Sales function. Once established, you may move into more of a player/coach and sales leadership role.
The successful candidate must have at least ten years proven sales success within Fintech solutions and services and must possess a network within the European buy side marketplace. Credit fund networks would be a major plus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in structured pipeline buildout processes to generate £multimillion sales.
The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals.
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy.
- Become familiar with the company's technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity.
The Ideal Profile
- University Degree educated. Master's degree/post graduate qualification advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives.
- Exceptional self-starter.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment. Please note that unless your CV clearly demonstrates this, we will not be able to proceed.
To apply please email your CV quoting reference LX 717671
RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN ADMINISTRATOR/COORDINATOR (PART TIME/JOB SHARE AFTERNOONS)
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable + Benefits
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire.
This role is office based in an office environment with social distancing measures in place. Free onsite parking.
We are a UK & International Recruitment Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pac and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around our exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across various industry verticals and job functions/specialisms. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue-chip multinational and fast-growing SME client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
This is a new role designed to support recruitment campaigns from an administrative and marketing perspective. This role is offered on a part time basis/job share covering afternoon hours from 12-17 30 Monday to Friday. The role has been created to reflect the implementation of new technologies and systems in relation to Applicant Tracking (ATS), a new Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and new automated marketing campaign and lead generation.
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Director/Senior Consultant, you will be the central point of administrative coordination in relation to recruitment and marketing campaigns; working closely with Recruitment Consultancy team. You will provide excellent customer service and a quality recruitment and marketing service in support of recruitment campaigns that Martin Veasey Talent Solutions undertakes on behalf of its clients and our corporate brand. You will also be responsible for ensuring all appropriate processes are followed in this high-volume recruitment function, ensuring GDPR compliance at all times. Your duties will involve:
• Being responsible for all recruitment administration through our applicant tracking system (ATS) and (CRM), ensuring that organisational branding and communication are consistent and current job opportunities are displayed
• Checking received information from Recruitment Consultants regarding recruitment campaigns, posting and advertising roles, agreeing best possible and cost-effective recruitment and social media channels are used. Ensuring targeted campaigns in geographical locations
• Managing a high volume of applicants through the end to end recruitment process, booking interviews with Recruitment Consultants when requested, sending correspondence via our applicant tracking system (ATS), from application stage through to offer/rejection
• Ensuring that suitable applicants are forwarded to the Client Relationship Management System (CRM) for shortlisting by Recruitment Consultants
• Communicating with Recruitment Consultants in relation to new applications and the applicant management processes through ATS
• Communicating with all interested candidates effectively and in a timely welcoming manner
• Dealing with queries and interest from candidates, advising of application methods and details about live roles, locations and skill requirements
• Being responsible for ensuring the database and spreadsheets for recruitment campaigns both on the ATS and the CRM are accurate and up to date enabling accurate and timely reporting
• Ensuring all candidates receive correct correspondence relating to their application
• Acting as a point of contact for applicants throughout the recruitment process providing general support and excellent customer service
• On an ongoing basis, in conjunction with the Senior PA to the Directors and the Recruitment Operations Director, review the quality of service provision, making recommendations where required to meet organisational and client recruitment campaign needs
Marketing and Promotion
• Assisting the Recruitment Consultants to utilise local, regional, national and international job boards, our website and other social media networks to promote opportunities and our brand, where agreed
• Assisting/liaising with marketing suppliers to design a range of marketing materials to promote opportunities, where appropriate.
• University Degree with a classification of 2:1 upwards
• CIPD Level 3 Foundation HR Practice would be a bonus
Experience & Skills
• Knowledge or good understanding of recruitment and marketing administration best practice
• Proven strong administrative background, with experience of managing high volume end to end structured recruitment processes. Experience of managing marketing campaigns highly advantageous.
• Demonstrable experience in recruitment and marketing administration processes and exceptional customer service
• Experience of managing a high volume of administration
• Experience of maintaining and developing databases/systems
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively
• Proven track record in excellent customer service, with the ability to adapt easily to different audiences
• Proven experience of working effectively within a team
• Experience or ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues and candidates
• IT Skills – Experience of working with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, databases and web-based systems
• Experience of promoting equal opportunities, equality and diversity within a recruitment process
• Full UK Driving License and access to a car as we are in a rural location between Upton Snodsbury & Peopleton in rural offices with lots of parking
APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO UNDERTAKE A JOB SHARE ON A PART TIME BASIS WORKING THE HOURS FROM 12 -17 30 EACH DAY
£Competitive base salary + excellent bonus/commission scheme & benefits scheme
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions is a leading independent executive search consultancy with experience recruiting across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. The client portfolio spans both the UK and international market places. Specialising in middle and senior management appointments we are able to source high quality candidates from the UK as well as all over the world, in a variety of disciplines, from key management roles to board level directors.
We utilise leading edge recruitment technology and marketing tools and work with a large blue chip multinational client base offering a full range of talent, recruitment, and assessment services.
The role of Recruitment Consultant will be a good combination of new business development, account management and both consultative and transactional recruitment. You will be working as part of a very successful and established team that enjoys a strong reputation in the marketplace. You will be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle from developing client relationships, attending client visits, new business development, advertising, interviewing and managing your candidates through a client’s selection process to the point where you place the candidate in a suitable role. You will have access to state of the art recruitment software and a candidate and client database that is proactively and regularly updated by our recruitment support team.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and consulting with candidates on their career aspirations as well as forging strong relationships with clients and companies to understand their requirements and corporate culture to ensure that you source the very best candidates for them. You will develop and expand your market sector and identify new business opportunities. You will also be expected to work as part of a team and develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- A university graduate with lots of drive, ambition, and commitment.
- Experienced in recruiting managerial and executive level candidates.
- Experienced technical and competency/behavioural interviewer.
- CIPD level 3 or 5 would be highly advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Psychometric test or coaching qualifications would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Articulate with the ability to build rapport and relationships with senior stakeholders and decision makers within the corporate marketplace.
- A consultative, solutions focused approach.
- Excellent customer service/key account relationship management experience.
- A hardworking and committed individual who is looking to contribute and progress within a growing company whilst maintaining their work, family life balance.
- Ideally you will have previous recruitment experience gained either as an in-house recruiter, or as HR/Talent Acquisition/Resourcing Manager or with a recruitment/executive search and selection consultancy.
- You will be a high achieving and articulate candidate who is able to present to the highest levels within business. Having excellent organisational skills, you will be able to work on multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that all are delivered on time and to a successful conclusion.
In return we offer a relaxed but challenging, team orientated, highly focused environment within a growing business. As well as a competitive salary we offer bonus/commission and a range of other benefits.
These roles are offered on a full or part time or job share basis with some opportunity to occasionally work from home. This may involve occasional evening calls to candidates/clients. The role will predominantly be based from our offices near Pershore subject to covid restrictions/precautions.
HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING, DISTRIBUTION & PROCUREMENT
"SI &OP specialist with excellent leadership and people development experience required to take on high profile supply chain and distribution transformation role for FMCG market leader."
Our client is a market leading designer and distributor of internationally sourced and manufactured FMCG household products.
It is now seeking a dynamic, inspirational leader and supply chain expert to head up the transformation of its supply chain planning, distribution, and procurement functions. The successful candidate will be a degree educated Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning specialist with an in depth understanding of warehousing and distribution complemented with experience of international sourcing, procurement, and supplier development.
To succeed in this transformational leadership role, you must already possess a demonstrable track record of successfully establishing and implementing integrated supply chain business and demand planning processes. This will include specifying functionality for and implementing ERP and forecasting systems.
As Head of Supply Chain Planning, Distribution and Procurement you will be a proactive and strategic thinker, very proficient at reporting and presenting business and capital investment cases at plc board level.
You will be an excellent cross functional team player, engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders within commercial, product development and finance to ensure accurate forecasts and plans and an agile, responsive supply chain function.
Operationally you will be happy to lead your team to get into the detail to drive supply chain optimisation and improvement. You will define and implement KPI's and controls to monitor analyse, report, and continuously improve supply chain performance.
You will also possess a detailed understanding of KPIs and cost to serve models critical to high levels of productivity within warehousing and distribution to ensure cost effective and efficient next day OTIF customer service to UK national customers across a variety of channels.
As Head of Supply Chain Planning, Distribution & Procurement you will be a visionary manager, leader, mentor, and coach. Your experience to date will demonstrate your strong capability in motivating, inspiring, developing and upskilling individuals, and teams, setting stretch targets, succession planning and creating a best-in-class supply chain function.
You will manage teams across inbound freight, supply chain analysis, supply chain planning and forecasting, warehousing, distribution development and procurement.
Accordingly, you will oversee the outbound logistics operation including third party carrier, haulier and sea freight partner selection and negotiation.
You will also define and create a procurement function which aligns to the wider organisation including supply chain and product development.
The focus will be on ensuring optimum supply performance. In this respect you will work closely with international procurement/sourcing colleagues, engineering and manufacturing on collaborative supplier development, innovation, and cost reduction projects.
The Successful Candidate:
* The ideal candidate will be university degree educated with professional supply chain qualifications such as APICS or equivalent.
* First and foremost a supply chain expert experienced in S & OP, demand and supply planning, warehousing and third-party logistics and freight management within a FMCG environment.
* Your procurement experience will complement your core strategic and operational supply chain expertise.
* Solid experience of defining and implementing supply chain strategy.
* Already operating at Senior Supply Chain, Head of Supply Chain, Supply Chain Controller level within a market leading FMCG organisation.
* Experience of demand planning within volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous contexts where initially all the data may not be available and efficient, connected processes may not exist.
* Experience of delivering supply chain customer service excellence and OTIF within a fast-moving next day service environment to retail, online and wholesale channels.
* Resilience and energy to lead a team through challenging situations, maintaining morale and motivation whilst driving improvements and operational performance.
* Able to demonstrate real examples of taking ownership of change and improvement projects from concept to delivery. Ability to reflect and continuously improve.
* Excellent commercial awareness of the total supply chain including order management and key account customer relationships.
* Data driven and critical thinker.
* Ability to multitask. Very organised and excellent time manager.
* Pragmatic, comfortable in the detail, results focused to get the job done.
* Strong communication and presentation skills to positively influence outcomes.
* Experience of working with lean methodologies highly advantage.
* Experience of SAP very beneficial.
QUANTITY SURVEYORS - RESIDENTIAL/HOUSE BUILDING SECTOR
"Excellent range of career development opportunities from Quantity Surveyor to Senior Quantity Surveyors with groundworks and civil engineering specialists working on national housebuilding projects. Opportunities offered to employed and self-employed Quantity Surveyors."
C£40-80000 Bonus Executive Car/Allowance
Our client is a highly successful ground works and civil engineering specialist working on national house building/residential development projects.
As a result of excellent growth and some exciting new commercial projects, our client wishes to further strengthen its commercial team with the appointment of two graduate calibre Quantity Surveyors. Our client welcomes applications from Quantity Surveyors interested in permanent employed roles and also freelancers. All applicants must ideally be experienced in ground works and civil engineering working with national and regional house builders. Candidates must be adept at managing multiple projects across several new build sites simultaneously.
* Manage all commercial and contractual aspects of a project from pre construction through to construction.
* Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other relevant documentation.
* Manage all of the sites under your control, ensure that you fully understand the Scope of Work included in each and every tender. Provide support to Contracts Managers and Site Foremen/women to ensure that they too fully understand the Scope of Works.
* Meet Contract Managers fortnightly/monthly to review progress, carry our valuations, to record and calculate the monthly cost of materials on site.
* Ensure that all valuations are submitted on time to each and every client.
* Ensure that all sites are profitable. Full CVR (Cost Value Reconciliation) to be reviewed with Commercial Managers/Directors in advance of monthly meeting ensuring that variances are an accurate reflection of current project financials.
* As a Principal Contractor, work closely with Contracts Manager to ensure written approval from Client/Environmental Consultant to import topsoil or subsoil, compiling appropriate records of material moved/transported.
* Management of all aspects of registering, issuing of new drawings and returning drawing variances including pricing, whilst liaising with the client at all stages.
* Management of all aspects of initial material enquiries, issuing these to suppliers, producing comparative pricing analysis received against tender working closely with Commercial Managers/Directors, Buyers and Engineers through to drawing approval and order submission.
* Produce finishing forecasts, working closely with Contracts Managers to calculate the cost and value of works.
* Sub-Contractor management, working closely with Commercial Management and Engineers including timely procurement, appointment and ongoing management of sub-contractors including all relevant insurances are in place.
* Client relationship management including attendance at pre-start meetings for new sites, providing support and guidance, building good relationship with the client's Quantity Surveyor. Ensure client satisfaction and financial accounts management addressing payment shortfalls monthly. Pricing and agreeing any extension of work additional to the tender.
* Working closely with Commercial Management reviewing valuations and variations prior to submission to client.
The Ideal Candidates:
* Educated to HNC/University Degree level in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Construction or Similar.
* Extensive experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the ground works and civil engineering a prerequisite ideally within the house building/residential development sector.
* Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail and strong commercial acumen.
* Confident, articulate and customer focused to build strong relationships with market leading national and regional house builders/residential developers.
* Commercially astute with excellent negotiating skills.
* A cross functional team player.
* A multitasker, adept at handling multiple simultaneous construction/new build projects.
* Someone who thrives on challenges - a "can do" attitude.
* Energetic and resilient.
* Familiar with presenting at senior executive and board level both internally and externally.
* Strong network and track record of working with a wide range of ground works and civil engineering sub-contractors.
* Experienced in working as part of a close knit commercial team, motivated to mentor and develop junior Quantity Surveyors.
What's the view from your workplace? Bet it's not as good as this…
You know those annoying friends on social media? The ones with the jobs that take them to fantastic locations so they can post "This is the view from my workplace..." type posts.
How would you like to compete with that annoying friend?
Whatever their current view, it's unlikely to match the absolute beauty of the Isle of Skye - particularly if you're about 100m in the air working on a wind turbine.
That's where this role is based.
We're looking for Electrical Technicians to join our wind turbine team, based on Skye. It's a shift-based role working 8 days on, 6 off, 4 days on, 3 off. So, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to explore this unique part of the UK.
As a time-served electrical technician with a minimum of a level 3 qualification, you'll be maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing wind turbines. Occasionally, you may be required to assist with installing and commissioning new turbines in other parts of the UK. But you'll be based out of Skye for the main part.
Along with the electrical qualifications, you can probably imagine that a sense of adventure and a head for heights will be essential for this role. Along with a sturdy set of underwear! Some of our turbines are 125m tall, so you'll need to be physically fit and comfortable working at height.
Prior experience with wind turbines would be a great feature, but we know it's unlikely, so we will provide the training you need to work on our market-leading machinery.
On top of the basic salary of £27,966, we pay working pattern allowances, overtime, training, and travel allowances. Our standard day is 07:30 to 18:30 with a 30 min lunch break (10.5 hours total).
So, if you're already based on Skye or would relish the life-changing opportunity to live and work there, apply now.
Oh, and don't forget your camera. Those social media posts won't write themselves.