2 Human Resources Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
RECRUITMENT CO ORDINATOR/PA to DIRECTORS
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire
C£ Negotiable Dependent on Experience
We are a well-established and rapidly expanding UK & International Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around their exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across retail, manufacturing and B2B service provision. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue chip multinational client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
- Working alongside a Senior PA and Recruitment Support team you will provide full support to the Recruitment Consultancy team covering all recruitment, marketing and administrative functions
- Answering incoming calls, accurate message taking and processing as required
- There will be extensive contact with clients, candidates and service providers such as media and internet advertising providers as well as other members of the Recruitment Consultancy, Client Relationship Management, Research and Database Administration team
- All aspects of applicant response & experience management and administration
- Emails/correspondence - read, prioritise, respond all incoming correspondence and respond as appropriate using our ATS and CRM software in line with data protection regulations
- Formatting of CV’s and other documentation for submission to Clients
- All aspects of diary management including arranging interviews and meetings both internally and externally for UK and international clients
- Send out business development correspondence and marketing collateral as required
- Marketing and website related administration
- Preparation of reports including client and candidate briefing documents, job descriptions, interview notes and advertising copy
- Ensure that all work undertaken including letters and all communications regarding clients is correctly documented and time recorded
- Arrange travel and accommodation where applicable
The job requires a good deal of common sense, flexibility and thinking on your feet and the ability to find solutions to problems. You need to be able to work on own initiative, be assertive and persuasive but not aggressive, able to encourage others to meet deadlines. A strong team player.
- Well educated ideally to University Degree level
- Experienced as an Administrator ideally within recruitment or similar fast paced but customer focused environment
- Confident and highly professional telephone manner used to liaising with Senior Executives from the UK and overseas
- A proactive and mature approach
- Able to utilise your own initiative and resolve problems. Self motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to produce work of good quality with minimal supervision
- An appreciation of issues around confidentiality and data protection
- Minimum 45 wpm typing speed
- Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and databases
- A resilient and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong telephone client liaison skills with the willingness to represent and promote the organisation
- Exceptional time management and organisational capabilities including some previous experience of co-ordinating projects
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and keep abreast of workflow and developments
- Methodical approach to work with good eye for detail
- Experience gained within a professional client focused environment
- You must have previous PA, secretarial, administration and office experience, ideally gained within a HR or recruitment environment, providing proactive support to management including development of office procedures and meeting deadlines in a complex and pressurised environment
- Willingness to undertake routine tasks such as data input into a state of art recruitment system, updating website, filing and photocopying as required
Although we have a large blue chip client base, we are a small, friendly and approachable team and we pride ourselves on our open, responsive and helpful personalities. We strong team players. A "hands on" approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure will be critical as we operate in a time sensitive, high customer service level and competitive market place.
Please note that we operate within a no smoking environment. A clean driving licence and your own car is essential. We require an individual who is able to work full time 5 days per week or part time at least 2-3 days per week consistently on a job share with an experienced senior PA. There is the possibility to work remotely on occasion as well through a dial up network, although good internet connection will be essential, however we do require someone who can work from the office regularly every week as well.
£Competitive base salary + excellent bonus/commission scheme
Location: near Pershore, Worcestershire
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions is a leading independent executive search consultancy with experience recruiting across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. The client portfolio spans both the UK and international market places. Specialising in middle and senior management appointments we are able to source high quality candidates from the UK as well as all over the world, in a variety of disciplines, from key management roles to board level directors.
Martin Veasey Talent Solutions operates in the following sectors, supply chain and logistics, manufacturing and engineering, purchasing, sales and marketing, HR and in over thirty-five years we have built up considerable experience and knowledge in these areas. Our consultants are CIPD qualified and we utilise the latest leading-edge recruitment technology and communication systems and work with a large blue-chip multinational client base. We also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services to our clients.
The role of Recruitment Consultant will be a good combination of new business development, consultative recruitment solutions design, account management and solid transactional recruitment delivery. You will be working as part of a very successful and established team that enjoys a strong reputation in the marketplace. You will be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle from developing client relationships, attending client visits, new business development, advertising, interviewing and managing your candidates through our client’s selection process to the point where you place the candidate in a suitable role. You will have access to a state of the art ATS and CRM, which is proactively and regularly updated by our recruitment support team. We also have excellent research and resourcing capabilities to support you in your quest for the perfect candidates for your assignments.
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and consulting with candidates on their career aspirations as well as forging strong relationships with clients and companies. You will develop and expand your market sector and identify new business opportunities. You will also be expected to work as part of a team and develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- A graduate with lots of drive, ambition and commitment
- Articulate with the ability to build rapport and relationships with senior employees within the corporate market place.
- A hardworking and committed individual who is looking to contribute and progress within a growing company whilst maintaining their work, family life balance.
Ideally you will have previous recruitment experience gained either as an in-house recruiter or with a recruitment/executive search and selection consultancy. A minimum of 6 months current or recent recruitment experience will be a prerequisite. This must include experience of conducting technical and competency based interviews.
You will be a high achieving and articulate candidate who is able to present to the highest levels within business. Having excellent organisational skills, you will be able to work on multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that all are delivered on time and to a successful conclusion.
In return we offer a relaxed but challenging, team orientated, highly focused environment within a growing business.
These roles are offered on a full or part time or job share basis with some opportunity to occasionally work from home using a dial in facility. Due to the location of our offices and the nature of these roles, you must have a clean driving licence and your own car.