2 Germany Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Director - Europe - Fintech Solutions for the Alternative Asset Management Sector
"Entrepreneurial Sales Hunter sought to develop UK & European market for Fintech Solutions for Alternative Asset Management Sector. Experience of selling Enterprise/SaaS solutons to Hedge Funds, Asset Management sector a prerequisite".
£100 -150,000 Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Flexible UK - Field Based & WFH Working from Home
Our client is an expert within the alternative asset management and traditional investment and hedge fund sector. Its Enterprise/SaaS solutions include data management, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, treasury, cash, and expense management.
As a result of dynamic growth in the UK and Europe, our client now seeks to capitalise on this growth with the appointment of an entrepreneurial sales hunter to drive and build out the territory and also to establish the European Sales function. Once established, you may move into more of a player/coach and sales leadership role.
The successful candidate must have at least ten years proven sales success within Fintech solutions and services and must possess a network within the European buy side marketplace. Credit fund networks would be a major plus. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in structured pipeline buildout processes to generate £multimillion sales.
The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals.
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy.
- Become familiar with the company's technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity.
The Ideal Profile
- University Degree educated. Master's degree/post graduate qualification advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives.
- Exceptional self-starter.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment. Please note that unless your CV clearly demonstrates this, we will not be able to proceed.
To apply please email your CV quoting reference LX 717671
GROCERY RETAIL OPERATIONS DIRECTOR- HARD DISCOUNT NEW STORE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
"Interim consultancy role for highly experienced Discount Grocery Retail Sales & Operations Specialist to strategically plan, develop and lead our client's ambitious store expansion plan across the Middle East."
US c$8000/£6000/€7000 Net Per Month Housing Flights (Interim 6-12 months)
Our client is one of the largest Grocery Supermarket Chains in the Middle East. It operates a variety of different store formats. As part of an ambitious expansion plan for its hard discount grocery retail supermarket business model, it is seeking a highly experienced Senior Executive with a significant track record and expertise in Discount Grocery retail sales and operational leadership to strategically plan, develop and lead the launch of c150 new stores within the next 18 months.
Our client is offering this role on a 6-12-month interim consultancy basis located in the Middle East. We are only seeking Senior Executives with experience at Director or VP level within hard discount grocery supermarket retailing store formats.
Reporting to Board level you will:
· Build the foundation of our client hard discount retail programme, store operations, shaping the in-store consumer experience.
· Shape the initiatives and objectives related to budgets and strategic planning in relation to the expansion of the hard discount grocery supermarket format.
· Ensure the successful launch, profitability and success of our client's hard discount grocery retail operation ensuring a best practice launch model.
· Influence and steer a culture of high performance and accountability.
· Recommend and implement retail commercial policy (store location and size, range assortment, merchandising, retail pricing, sales objectives and targets, promotional activities, store people resource plan).
· Partner with all HO cross functional teams to enable the launch of c150 new hard discount grocery stores within the next 18 months.
· You will play a critical role in supporting and being both strategic and hands on working closely with regional and national teams to achieve retail targets and KPIs, leading and supporting the growth plans.
· You will be strategically and operationally responsible for the successful launch of stores and driving the revenue and physical store count.
· You will be accountable for tailored store plans and objectives specific to different geographical locations and customer market demographics.
· Working in partnership with colleagues in property/real estate champion and identify suitable new store locations and the continued evolution of new store opening processes to meet the needs of target customer communities.
· Guide stores through optimum and effective product merchandising, allocation/replenishment processes to drive sales and store productivity for a hard discount grocery supermarket model/format.
· Create and implement optimum store people resourcing models working closely with HR to ensure strong successful store leadership and teams to support the organisation and hard discount model as it grows.
The Ideal Profile:
· Market leading hard discount grocery retail Sales & Operations Senior Executive/Strategist/Consultant.
· Successful track record of accelerated/rapid launch of c100-150 stores minimum across a specific country or geographical territory with proven results.
· Minimum 15 years' experience leading cross functional and integrated retail teams in grocery retailing including in depth understanding of the hard discount supermarket model.
· University degree educated. Masters level education would be highly advantageous.
· Experienced at presenting to Board level, presenting business cases including full financial and capital investment proposals.
· Excellent negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
· An unparalleled expertise in real estate for new store openings including an understanding of the nuances, opportunities, potential barriers to entry in different markets/regions.
· Highly analytical and numerate, familiar with setting stringent KPIs and targets to achieve impressive sales growth and profitability and Return on Investment.
· An innovative and breakthrough thinker familiar with working within developing retail markets.
· Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity.
· Core experience as a senior executive in retail store operations with market leading hard discount grocery retailing may be combined with strategic retail sales consultancy.
If you are a hard discount grocery retail specialist with a track record successfully strategically planning and implementing a rapid store expansion plan, then please contact us for an early and confidential discussion about this role.
The role is located in the Middle East for the duration of the contract/project and therefore you will be required to relocate to the Middle East. Our client will provide housing and flights and a very competitive net salary per month.