You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Talent Aquisition Partner
TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
£35,000 - £50,000 Excellent Benefits including Bonus
Commutable by road or rail from Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Crick, Milton Keynes, Luton, Dunstable, Leamington Spa, Bedford, Kettering, Leicester, Coventry, Corby, Banbury, Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham,
Our client is a leading player in the financial services marketplace. Reporting into the Operations and Director, you will hire exceptional talent directly into our client's dynamic and growing business across all verticals i.e. sales, admin, credit and marketing, operations and technology. This is within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
You will be responsible for attracting and recruiting talent via direct sourcing, talent attraction, liaising with recruitment agencies; whilst supporting and guiding operational managers. You will deliver a proactive recruitment service whilst delivering a fantastic experience to candidates and internal customers.
Responsible for role identification, drafting job descriptions, first-round CV reviews, you will also attend interviews as well as supporting the firm with onboarding processes for new joiners and provide basic HR assistance such as managing annual leave requirements and staff training needs.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Effectively managing the recruitment cycle for our vacancies across the business
- Directly sourcing candidates for a range of positions, from executive level hires to junior graduate trainees
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in the business to identify recruitment needs and support throughout each stage of the process
- Building effective relationships with recruitment agencies to assist with the identification of suitable candidates for roles
- Confidence and ability to effectively negotiate payment terms and rebate terms with external recruitment agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both for interviewing and communicating with candidates, as well drafting job descriptions and other media to support recruitment efforts
- Be a Brand Ambassador for our company, driving talent, passion and spark
- Utilising recruitment software and digital solutions to drive efficiency and processes
- Consistently driving talent attraction via Social Media platforms, Hiring Hub, Job Boards, and LinkedIn
- Hiring in high-volume/peak periods whilst supporting the Director of Strategy and Operations in the delivery of exceptional talent into the business
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of pre-employment processes, such as DBS checks, credit searches and references
- Ensuring all right to work checks and hiring compliance is accurate and complete before processing offers
- Organising and attending regional recruitment events to assist with recruitment, and travel as required to various locations in the UK (typically Northampton and London) for recruitment events and assessment days, etc.
- Delivering an outstanding candidate experience throughout the process, encouraging hiring managers to keep this in mind always
- Working with the Director of Strategy and Operations to support with business change projects
The ideal candidate:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment & ever-evolving business
- Is passionate about in-house recruitment and want to join a people business
- Is a proactive self-starter who is able to manage hiring timelines and meet recruitment needs without too much oversight
- Is results oriented and able to deliver accurately to set targets, SLAs and KPIs
- Is innovative in their approach to attracting quality candidates and promoting the business throughout the hiring process
- Has 2 years' experience working within an in-house or third-party recruitment role
- Ideally possesses or is willing to study a professional recruitment qualification (REC or similar)
- Ideally has a sound understanding of a sales or finance environment
- Has strong working knowledge of UK and ROI right to work legislation
- Has demonstrable ability in accuracy and exemplary attention to detail
- Has experience of working with data systems and/or ATS systems