PRODUCTION ENGINEER - ELECTRONIC SUB ASSEMBLIES
"Assembly, test and build of electronic sub-assemblies within market leading technology manufacturer. Excellent career development opportunities"
£19-25000 Bonus Pension & Life Insurance & Full Training
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of laser and aesthetic equipment, supplying the medical, surgical, and aesthetic industry sectors. As a result of impressive growth our client wishes to expand its Manufacturing/Production Engineering team with the appointment of a Production Engineer at their manufacturing facility located in Cheshire
* Assembly and test of products including laser-based cosmetic and medical devices
* Build of electronics subassemblies within ESD (electro static discharge) controls
* Working to ISO13485 quality procedures via standardised build and supporting tests
* Completion of QS documentation according to operational procedures.
* Providing feedback on production build activity including suggested modifications to R&D
* Ensuring that correct stock procedures related to acquisition and retrieval of items from stores are followed
* Preparation and provision of status reports as required
* Ensuring 5S framework and lean principles are maintained within the Production area
* Compliance with all site regulations
The Ideal Candidate
* Good standard of education with an interest and aptitude for electronic/electrical engineering and assembly and testing.
* Current/very recent experience of working within production engineering in an industrial or manufacturing environment focused on electrical/electronic and other sub assemblies.
* A logical approach to problem solving, with hands on experience of dealing with tools and technical equipment. This experience could have been gained on the job or within university placements or projects. Our client will offer full and ongoing training as their technology is developing fast.
* Results focused, used to working within a fast pacing customer delivery, deadline focused and quality environment.
* An excellent multi tasker with good organisational capabilities and strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrable initiative and capacity for decision making
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good understanding/exposure to lean manufacturing and 5S (although training will be provided) within a electronic/technology sub assembly and test environment.
* IT literate
* Self sufficient and able to operate autonomously whilst also enjoying be part of a team.
In return our client offers a competitive base salary bonus, generous pension, life insurance and the opportunity to connect with your colleagues through ongoing training and regular company and team social events.