3 United States Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Salary US $100-140,000 Benefits
Location: North Carolina - relocation assistance available within the USA
Our client is a market leading specialty materials company focused on non-ferrous powders, granules, and pastes including aluminum, copper, tin and their alloys. The Company sells its technically developed products into a wide variety of end markets, including aerospace, additive manufacturing, chemical, specialty auto and numerous industrial applications. It has manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Australia, Europe, and Asia.
We are seeking a Technology Manager reporting to the VP, Business & Technology to lead our client's R&D programs for the development of Advanced Aluminum & Copper Products. This role will focus on new alloy formulations and novel processing of non-ferrous metal powders to be deployed in technically demanding customer applications. This position will be based at our client's Research Center for Excellence and will require extensive collaboration with third party research partners, the sales team, business development staff and with key customer partners.
· Day to day management of 2-4 key new product development programs focused on advanced aluminum and copper material systems and advanced processing of metal powders into semi-finished or net shape products. Each new product development program will target long term $multimillion profitability generation per year.
· Leadership of a small research team of technicians/engineers that may include both direct and indirect reports.
· Direct management of new product development program resources to meet program deadlines and budgets.
· Planning and implementation of all aspects of new programs including creation of technical testing plans, coordinating installation of new test equipment, and coordination of external testing services.
· Continuous leadership mitigating new product environmental, health and safety (EHS) risks and team adherence to all EHS regulations and best practices.
· Active participation in new idea generation to feed the ongoing new product opportunity pipeline.
· Direct engagement with sales team, customers, and third-party collaboration partners to drive new product development programs to completion.
The Ideal Candidate:
· A US Citizen with right to live and work in the USA.
· Experience with Light Metal or Red Metal powders a very strong plus.
· Prior product development leadership experience.
· Professional acumen that can be built upon for broader leadership roles
· Established relationships with decision makers within Light Metal or Red Metal powder user community.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; advanced degrees are a plus.
· Minimum of 7 years' experience in product development, preferably in powder metallurgy or a field technically related to powder metallurgy.
· Demonstrated combination of skills that includes technical aptitude, program management, people leadership, and ability to collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrated ability to lead technical project teams that may include direct and matrix team members.
· Experience with written and oral technical communications, including demonstrated ability to write technical documents and present at technical conferences and for direct customer audiences.
· Ability to directly engage with customers or third-party researchers including.
· Proven track record of driving technical programs to completion as demonstrated by product or process launches.
· Understanding cost/profit drivers and the ability to collaborate with business development and finance teams to create business case justification for technical programs.
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
· Overall ability to demonstrate and foster a culture of integrity, achievement, and commitment to team success.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
US $100-120000 Car Benefits
Massachusetts, USA (Open to US Citizens only)
Our client is a leader in the field of specialty construction products. They need a proactive Safety Manager who can plan, direct, and manage all safety activities related to production and fleet delivery of products, performance on job sites and terminals.
The Safety Manager is a visible presence on work sites, terminals, and the plant promoting a strong safety culture with drivers, operators, staff, and management personnel.
The Safety Manager promotes core values and encourages appropriate behaviors assuring the highest possible degree of safety for employees and works closely with the Environmental Manager.
The Safety Manager interfaces with all employees at all locations and site visitors regarding plant safety matters, compliance, and concerns.
Provide Safety leadership and support for the operation, work sites, terminals, and transport.
Provide direction, accountability, and responsiveness for and from department managers.
Demonstrate strong leadership skills as a member of the management team.
Conduct compliance audits and reviews to meet company and local compliance requirements.
Implement and oversee Safety programs/processes, attain compliance with laws and regulations.
Drive Safety compliance by training, audits, process/equipment review, proactive risk elimination.
Maintain, promote good relations with all local, state and federal regulatory agencies, as needed.
Provide communication to ensure understanding and compliance for all Safety processes.
Conduct Safety Training Programs and maintain all records as needed.
Strengthen organizational safety culture thru employee engagement, ownership, accountability and behavior-based safety efforts, support process improvement initiatives.
Maintain injury prevention program: JSA, incident/accident investigations, trend analysis.
Lead, develop, implement site-specific training, programs, plans and procedures to exceed company safety performance goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Bachelor's in engineering or other applicable fields.
* 7-10 years of Safety experience in construction manufacturing or transportation industry
* Ability to create and execute programs that engage employees and enable a safe work
* Strong understanding of and ability to manage systems under local, state and federal
Analytical Chemist - Polymers
US $100-120000 plus benefits
Location: Massachusetts USA ( US citizens only - no international relocation available)
Our client is a contract research laboratory with 20 years' experience providing consulting, material product development, and analytical testing services focused in the area of polymeric materials
They need an Analytical Chemist with LC-QTOF expertise to perform experimental design, method development, validation, and analysis
The Analytical Chemist will have a proven track record developing and implementing robust methods for non-targeted and targeted chemical analyses in a diverse set of matrices.
The Analytical Chemist must have worked with a variety of sample preparation workflows (e.g., extractions, simulated leaching conditions, derivatizations).
The Analytical Chemist should have implemented analytical quality best practices and experimental controls ensuring the highest level of confidence in reported results. Strong understanding of the selection and use of system suitability standards, continuing calibration checks, spike recovery standards, surrogate standards, internal standards, replicate preparations, and trending/control charts.
The Analytical Chemist must be experienced in operation and data analysis for LC-QTOF instrumentation as well as method development and sample work-up for this instrument. Experience in GC-MS, LC-MS, GPC and GPC-MALLS is a plus. Experience with Agilent instruments and ChemStation is a plus.
· Quantitative analytical method development, validation for targeted and non-targeted assays, with a focus on LC-QTOF
· Focus on analytical quality incorporate verification/validation activities and experimental controls.
· Identification of analytical conditions given target analytes or problem statement,
· Sample preparation selection and execution by solvent extraction, SPE, L/L extractions, etc.
· Method optimization, characterization for LOD/LOQ, sensitivity, resolution, repeatability, etc.
· Familiarity with semi-quantitation and unknown compound identification workflows.
· Critical analysis of data generated by other personal
· Key member of the chromatography and analytical chemistry testing team.
· Provide a resource for secondary analysis/review of data with emphasis on critical thinking
· Routine chromatography on LC-QTOF instruments
· Hardware configuration, detector verification, system diagnostics
· Sample loading, sequence queuing, data analysis/interpretation including a familiarity with semi-quantitation and unknown compound identification workflows.
· Writing qualification documents (ICH or USP criteria), SOPs, training staff to new methods
· Documentation, data/method/library organization, report generation communication of results
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelors or Masters (or PhD) in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with LC-QTOF expertise
· Work in a small, adaptable company focused on non-routine, high-quality and rapid projects
· ISO 9001:2015 certified, ISO 17025:2005 accredited, registered with FDA need similar expertise
· 5 years laboratory experience in one of the following areas is preferred: Contract R&D or CRO/CDMO lab, Extractable & leachable (E&L) or chemical characterization lab, Polymer analysis lab, Failure analysis or forensic lab, Environmental lab, Manufacturing QC lab Pharma or startup analytical lab