2 North America Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
QUALITY MANAGER - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
US $100-120,000 Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
Massachusetts, USA - Relocation Assistance for US Citizens only. Ideal for Candidates with connections to the MA, USA area
Our client is a global multinational specialising in chemical-based materials and technologies for application within a wide range of industries and processes serving both B2B and B2C. It prides itself on leading edge, innovative and sustainable R & D when it comes to product development, world class operational excellence and the highest levels of health and safety for its employees and customers.
* Collaborate with all functions to insure adherence to quality work processes:
* Manage QC from sample preparation to QC testing to data integrity in ERP.
* Maintain ISO / AS9100 compliance
* Handle NCMR /CEI process (non-conforming product and customer complaints/concerns)
* Oversee Customer Audits
* Work with other Plants Quality Managers driving improvement and standardization on all processes.
* Support Operational excellence programs, direct activities and manage site project management process.
* Lead a safety culture by example and engagement with the quality and operations staff.
* Ensure safety requirements are understood and adhered to in the laboratory.
ISO 9001 / AS9100:
* Manage the plant Quality Management System and ensure compliance with quality standards.
* Serve as site representative for internal, external and customer audits.
* Lead and coach the Quality team in successful audit execution.
* Participate as a member of the Corporate Audit Team
* Manage QC Lab & Quality Associates
* Ensure equipment is calibrated and records documented.
* Develop and maintain strategy for QC equipment reliability and testing capabilities.
* Manage Non-Conforming material process and support inventory control, including slow moving and expired material maintenance.
* Serve as Customer Quality contact for audits, CI initiatives, etc.
* Drive for excellence in Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) responses.
* Support customer requests as needed from a QA perspective (Certificate of Analysis C of A) issues, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Requests, Customer Complaint resolution (CEI)
* Own Processes for Customer specific needs (AS9100, QAKE, GMP, PPAP, PFMEA, PCD)
* Coordinate with site buyer to resolve incoming raw material concerns and ensure satisfactory resolution.
Process / Continuous Improvement:
* Serve on the Plant Leadership Team as the plant's overall quality leader / Lean Leader.
* Identify, monitor, and drive improvement in KPI's associated with customer quality
* Help lead, develop, and sustain a Continuous Improvement (CI) Environment including management of the Project Management process.
* Foster and mentor use of various RCA at all levels of the site
The Ideal Person:
* BSc degree in engineering, chemistry or related field
* 5 more years of experience in a Quality leadership role in a manufacturing environment
* Solid knowledge of statistic / Six sigma (Control Charting, SPC, Cpk, Cp, St, Dev, etc.);
* Green Belt or Black Belt certified preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001 requirements, AS9100 and IATF 16949 preferred
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Computer skills in Minitab, Query, Microsoft Office - SAP experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills
VP Transportation – APAC
US/£/€Very Competitive Six Figure Base Salary + Bonus + Blue Chip Benefits + Relocation Assistance
South East Asia
You may think you’re a big hitter in transportation and logistics but are you ready to up your game?
Can you build on your success in your current territory and take it to an emerging market? Would you like to impart your knowledge of best practice and develop a large, complex third-party contract logistics operation in a different country?
What if there was an opportunity to head up a 3PL operation in South East Asia? And be relocated as well?
Enough of the questions. As an experienced VP/Senior Director of Transportation with an outstanding career in 3PL and in-house, you may be the person they need.
Ideally, you’ll be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, and your background will be from retail, grocery, or FMCG. Importantly, you’ll be able to demonstrate the effective management of complex 3PL or in-house operations of at least 1000 vehicles across multiple sites.
Suppose you’ve worked in Europe, the US, or the APAC region. In that case, you’ll be used to operating across multiple areas with different borders and infrastructures, and that’s important as our client needs someone who can quickly adapt to different cultures and procedures.
If you’ve previously headed up a 3PL operation and then moved to an in-house role with a large, multi-national operation, that could work as well. The nature of the cluster means a broad scope of supply, covering retail, fmcg, eCommerce, pharma, technology network, from the major cities and conurbations all the way through to the tourist hubs around the region. As such, the operations are complex, and there are significant strategic and operational challenges in coordinating all these varied activities.
As you can imagine, this certainly isn’t a generic role, and there’s plenty of detail we’ll need to discuss, so start the ball rolling by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting reference LX 703438