You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
INTERIM HR ADVISOR - EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (3 MONTHS FTC) HYBRID
INTERIM HR ADVISOR - EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (3 MONTHS FTC - HYBRID WORKING)
C£33,500 PRO RATA (OUTSIDE IR35)
High Wycombe (Hybrid Working 3 days on site 2 working from home)
Commutable by road or rail from High Wycombe, Amersham, Greater London, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Maidenhead, Aylesbury, Chalfont St Giles, Slough, Stokenchurch, Great Missenden, Chesham, Cookham, Bourne End, Uxbridge
Our client is a well-known High-Street Retailer, part of a multinational group and operates nearly 1000 stores in the UK. It is consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice and a Top-rated UK Workplace.
As Interim HR Advisor focused on Employee Relations you will be responsible for the following:
* Deal with day-to-day people queries at all levels by phone, email and in person, ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed and ensure legal compliance.
* Provide advice to line managers on all people related issues, including but not limited to guidance of absence, lateness, performance, disciplinary and grievance issues, and flexible working, ensuring HR policies and processes are applied fairly and consistently
* Write comprehensive, accurate and timely outcome letters to all formal meetings. Maintain all paperwork in relation to employee relations issues accurately and in a timely manner
* CIPD qualified to a minimum Level 3 and keen to continue professional studies.
* Up-to-date and thorough knowledge of employment legislation and its practical application in a commercial fast-moving environment.
To apply without delay, please send your CV, quoting reference LX1052874