1 Japan Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CLINICAL TRIALS PROJECT MANAGERS
“Fluent English & Japanese Speaker with project management track record in clinical trials research, clinical trials or pharmaceutical manufacturer”
Salary & Benefits: JPY Excellent Salary to Attract the Best + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is the division of a NYSE quoted multinational. A global leader in outsourced pharmaceutical solutions, the company works with major international pharmaceutical/drug manufacturers to provide exceptionally high on-time service levels to stringent regulatory and QA standards.
Due to dynamic growth, our client is now seeking to appoint two-three experienced Clinical Trials Project Managers.
You will manage and co-ordinate all technical and service aspects of clinical trials projects on behalf of major pharmaceutical companies. This will range from initial discussions with clients, development of the project specifications, documentation aspects of setting up the project and management of all project related activities through to project/study completion.
You will need to have robust Project Management experience, ideally in Clinical Research, Clinical Trials or the Pharmaceutical sector. Your focus will be on the projects undertaken for specific clients which may include pharmaceutical manufacturers or CRO’s (Clinical Research Organisations).
As a Clinical Trials Project Manager, you need to demonstrate past experience of: scheduling workloads; meeting key delivery dates; managing costs and risks; understanding the scope of the project and ensuring change control and change management principles are included, ensure the quality is measured and Key Performance Indicators met or exceeded.
- The Clinical Trials Project Managers will serve as the primary operational interface internally with cross functional departments and externally with clients, with responsibility for the oversight of timelines, milestones, and financials during the project lifecycle
- The focus will be to manage client expectations effectively and to ensure client projects proceed on time, within budget and with quality, therefore maintaining and enhancing client satisfaction.
- Manages the project timeline regularly, sharing this information with internal stakeholders and the client as appropriate.
- Communicates regularly with internal and external team members regarding study status and provides timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables.
- Actively identifies, manages, and mitigates any project risks, ensuring appropriate input from all stakeholders, maintaining accurate documentation, and communicating to internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Identifies inefficiencies with current processes and recommends improvements.
- Supports communication flow in matrix organization to ensure collaboration across project teams for efficient achievement of project goals.
- Supports Business Development and Sales efforts.
- Collaborates with Business Development colleagues (and other relationship stakeholders) to highlight areas of client opportunity or relationship concerns.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
- Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation, and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as required.
- Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of projects and studies for clients.
The Ideal Candidates:
- Excellent Business English & Fluent Japanese.
- Educated to Degree level in a science-based subject including biomedical science, medicine or pharmacology.
- Experience in a Clinical Trials Project Management or Clinical Research Associate role in pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- A thorough understanding of clinical trials Project Management principles, concepts and approaches - a project management qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred.
- Ability and experience of direct project activities and ensuring customer satisfaction while understanding and adhering to the project budget.
- Excellent Communication & Influencing.
- Excellent in Planning & Organising.
- Able to portray a professional appearance and presentation to customers.
- Able to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- A team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
- Problem resolution skills; ability to analyse and solve a range of simple and complex problems.
- Experience of working with a matrix environment.
- Financial acumen.
An excellent opportunity to progress your career into Project Management based on the experience you have within clinical research or clinical trials supply. This role may suit an ambitious Clinical Trials Project Manager or a Clinical Trials Administrator, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Co-ordinator, Clinical Trials Data Co-ordinator, Packaging Technologist, Pharma Supply Chain Specialist, Drug Safety Officer or Regulatory Affairs Officer.