- Permanent (2)
2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SENIOR WAREHOUSING SOLUTIONS DESIGN CONSULTANT - ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
"Very innovative Warehouse/Logistics Facilities Solutions Design specialist with experience of Robotic Process Automation and similar technologies required to lead, coach and develop country solutions design team. Experience of design solutions for the Japanese market and building regulatory environment. Fluency in Japanese highly advantageous"
£Excellent Bonus Benefits & Relocation Assistance
Japan - Full Relocation Assistance Available
Our client is a global multinational. A true market leader, they have a strong culture of safety, customer focus, quality and reliability.
Highly successful and long-established with industrial expertise across a number of verticals, our client has a global network of operations and integrated state-of-the-art information technology across warehousing and transport.
As result of dynamic growth our client is seeking a very innovative, degree educated, Senior Consultant Automated Warehousing Solutions Design with "hands on" robotic process automation warehousing solutions design experience to lead, coach and develop its country solutions design team in Japan.
We are seeking individuals with experience of various types of warehousing and storage including robotic process automation, automatic storage and retrieval systems. Experience of warehousing/distribution centre design solutions for the Japanese market and building structure regulatory environment will be critical to success. Fluency in Japanese would be highly advantageous.
* Managing a team of Warehousing/Logistics Automation Design Solutions Managers and Analysts, you will support the country Business Development and Implementation teams in developing innovative, cost effective and profitable warehousing and supply chain solutions for new and existing multinational and regional clients.
* Through strategic consulting assignments, you will work at both operational and Board level to identify business issues focused on process improvement and cost effectiveness; propose value adding and innovative solutions and subsequently manage the delivery of projects.
* This will entail analysis of existing inhouse and customer operations and the subsequent design of proposals, managing resource and cross functional teams during implementation, planning and solutions delivery. In addition, you will develop the supply chain solutions design strategy and manage the departmental budget.
* As Senior Consultant Solutions Design your role will be broad - robotic process automation specialist, material handling consultant, automated warehousing design subject matter expert, supply chain and logistics systems specialist data analyst, strategist, salesperson, key account manager, management accountant, facilitator, leader, mentor, coach and project manager.
* You will possess extensive automated warehousing solutions design, planning, projects, consultancy, value chain engineering and productivity improvement expertise. You will be highly proficient in liaising, presenting and working at Board level both internally and externally with key multinational client accounts.
* You will direct and manage your team in multiple implementation and re-engineering projects enabling cost and service improvements whilst at the same time managing teams involved in new operational start-ups.
The Ideal Applicant:
* The ideal applicant will be educated to degree/post graduate level and will possess a substantial and demonstrative track record of successful project delivery gained within an automated robotic process control warehousing and logistics solutions design/projects environment.
* We are inviting applications from either highly accomplished and experienced professionals seeking to consolidate and apply their solutions design leadership and coaching experience in a new and challenging growth environment or alternatively someone with at least 5-8 years fast track operational and solutions design experience who wishes to further develop their managerial experience by heading up and grow a team of solutions design specialists.
* Experience of warehousing solutions design, supply chain optimisation, automated robotic process and warehouse design tools as well as formal project management capabilities will be a prerequisite. Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams is essential.
* It is imperative that you will be possess a portfolio of successful projects completed across, for example, retail and FMCG, industrial, technology or pharmaceutical verticals.
* Automated warehousing solutions design experience as a Senior Consultant or Project Manager may have been gained in one of the following environments: inhouse global multinational logistics fulfilment facilities design team; materials handling solutions design provider; third party contract logistics provider or automation solutions/automated robotic process design consultancy.
* Most importantly you will also have a demonstrable track record of success in coaching and developing a team of Solutions Design Analysts and Managers, ensuring a consistent, best in class approach.
* Previous international solutions design and solutions design and implementation project team leadership would be extremely advantageous, as would, cultural experience and understanding of living and working in Japan would be highly advantageous.
Please note: This role is offered to experienced Japanese citizens or as an expatriate career development role on a permanent local employment contract and therefore you will be required to relocate to Japan to be based there full time. Our client will provide full relocation assistance. Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and private healthcare. Please note however that although housing allowance may be provided, school fees are not provided as part of the package.
SENIOR OPERATIONS DIRECTOR - RETAIL LOGISTICS OPERATIONS
"3PL Grocery Retail Logistics operations. A fantastic opportunity for experienced grocery logistics professional with excellent multi-site, grocery retail DC operations management expertise to take the lead on high profile retail account."
£Competitive Car Allowance Bonus Benefits
Actual Job Location: South East Asia
We're seeking a high-profile individual to lead the further development and optimisation of multi-site logistics operations for one of South East Asia's largest grocery retailers. This role is perfect if you have experience leading large scale, complex projects in an international environment with primarily FMCG retail clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple automated and semi-automated composite distribution centres. With experience as a 3PL General Manager or Site Operational Leader/Director this position requires an individual who can provide strategic leadership while improving the operational performance of the warehousing and transport logistics operations.
As Senior Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading a team committed to providing unparalleled service and support by delivering on challenging KPIs. Alongside this, you'll work closely with the VPs of key clients to build out an excellent client-focused approach while driving growth across the business. Therefore you will demonstrate a strong expertise in commercial and key account management within 3PL contract logistics.
To succeed in this role, you will be university degree educated in a business, logistics, or engineering discipline, and may have benefitted from an in-depth management development programme either with a large 3PL or a food/grocery retailer. This will have encompassed a series of 3PL operational leadership roles covering both warehousing and transport.
In addition, you should be able to demonstrate project work culminating in your current or most recent senior operational role as a GM/Regional Manager or Director of one or more DCs. Ideally, large scale multi-temperature FMCG retail NDCs or RDCs employing at least 300-1000 staff.
With complementary skills in project management and continuous improvement, you will have the skills to reduce costs while increasing efficiencies. You'll be able to take on new site openings and large-scale physical or systems redesigns without any problem because of your expertise with fully functional operations, delivering high levels of accuracy within retail distribution centres.
You are a strategic and commercially minded individual with experience in shaping plans and implementing cost-saving initiatives in large retail FMCG operations. You have successfully led teams through periods of change as they improved their performance while achieving results that met or exceed business goals. Ultimately, you'll have the desire to progress to VP level in our client's business, shaping the company for the future.
Our client feels the ideal candidate for this role will have a degree in business, logistics, or engineering and be resilient, with an energetic personality that can embrace challenges. In addition, you'll need to be committed to business success, and your previous development reviews will indicate you're already a high-potential leader.
Operationally, you'll take charge of all the aspects of our client's warehousing and distribution business. This includes running a retail pick, pack, and despatch operation and a multi-drop primary transport function. In addition, your team are responsible for delivering goods on time at competitive prices within budget while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction every step along the way.
You'll need excellent financial management skills to manage the £60m business under your control. A challenging task, but your unparalleled attention, detail and self-control drive will serve you well.
Previous experience of working abroad or extended periods of travel to APAC, Middle East or other developing/emerging markets will be highly advantageous but not a prerequisite. However, you will need to be able to adapt to a different cultural style quickly. Your people management and leadership approach will respect loyalty and engenders trust whilst remaining highly results-driven and focused on success.
Our client offers a competitive salary (low tax) and benefits such as a car, bonus, pension, healthcare and fantastic career development. In addition, relocation assistance will be provided, including short-term rental support and school fees.
To apply without delay and for a confidential discussion, please send your CV in word format, quoting reference LX 1035143 for the attention of Roheela Khan Telephone 00 44 (0) 1905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com