2 Ireland Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SENIOR ENGINEERING DIRECTOR - CAPITAL PROJECT DELIVERY
"Engineering graduate sought from global pharmaceutical/life sciences or regulated food manufacturing for senior capital projects delivery leadership role with global pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier".
AUS $300-390,000/GB £230-298000/€195-250000/US $215-280000 Benefits Relocation Assistance
Australia (International Relocation Assistance Available)
One of the world's leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the Australia and international market. Renowned for their operational excellence, passion for innovation. A household name.
As a result of dynamic international growth our client is looking for a Senior Director with a track record in Engineering Project Delivery to be responsible for the delivery of capital projects and the strategy in Australia. The focus will be on driving efficiency in programmes, processes and initiatives aligned to global engineering practices. This is a high-profile role which will partner with the global Engineering Leadership team, Site Heads and operations with accountability to deliver a capital portfolio of projects in Australia.
· This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Director of Engineering and Capital Projects to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
· Develop and deliver plans for capital projects within the approved regional capital project portfolio to meet business objectives.
· Provide leadership to the project delivery function, ensuring project managers follow appropriate governance, costs and delivery for all major projects.
· Critically review the engineering project delivery model, conducting strategic investment planning and annual CAPEX budgets for capital expansion and improvements.
· Monitor regional capital projects ensuring capital projects are delivered on time, budget and scope of projects.
· Partner with internal stakeholders to align engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
· Effectively liaise with site stakeholders, quality, R & D, manufacturing and external stakeholders and the site global leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelors/Master's in engineering
· Consistent and recent track record in senior engineering role for a global pharmaceutical/life science, medical devices or regulated food manufacturing matrix organisation.
· Strong experience in managing large engineering and capital investments across a global pharmaceutical manufacturing or global food manufacturing organisation.
· Sound technical experience in key disciplines of complex engineering capital investments and project delivery.
· Demonstrable ability in the development, delivery and implementation of major capital engineering projects.
· Proven leadership at a Senior Engineering level with key experience in strategic project delivery, design and construction.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrable ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external cross functional stakeholders with the ability to drive change, inspire and motivate teams.
· Able to relocate on a permanent basis to take up this full-time role in Australia.
GROCERY RETAIL STORES SALES STRATEGIST - HARD DISCOUNT NEW STORE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
"Interim consultancy role for highly experienced Discount Grocery Retail Sales & Operations Specialist to strategically plan, develop and lead our client's ambitious store expansion plan across the Middle East."
US c$8000/£6000/€7000 Net Per Month Housing Flights (Interim 6-12 months)
Our client is one of the largest Grocery Supermarket Chains in the Middle East. It operates a variety of different store formats. As part of an ambitious expansion plan for its hard discount grocery retail supermarket business model, it is seeking a highly experienced Senior Executive with a significant track record and expertise in Discount Grocery retail sales and operational leadership to strategically plan, develop and lead the launch of c150 new stores within the next 18 months.
Our client is offering this role on a 6-12-month interim consultancy basis located in the Middle East. We are only seeking Senior Executives with experience at Director or VP level within hard discount grocery supermarket retailing store formats.
Reporting to Board level you will:
· Build the foundation of our client hard discount retail programme, store operations, shaping the in-store consumer experience.
· Shape the initiatives and objectives related to budgets and strategic planning in relation to the expansion of the hard discount grocery supermarket format.
· Ensure the successful launch, profitability and success of our client's hard discount grocery retail operation ensuring a best practice launch model.
· Influence and steer a culture of high performance and accountability.
· Recommend and implement retail commercial policy (store location and size, range assortment, merchandising, retail pricing, sales objectives and targets, promotional activities, store people resource plan).
· Partner with all HO cross functional teams to enable the launch of c150 new hard discount grocery stores within the next 18 months.
· You will play a critical role in supporting and being both strategic and hands on working closely with regional and national teams to achieve retail targets and KPIs, leading and supporting the growth plans.
· You will be strategically and operationally responsible for the successful launch of stores and driving the revenue and physical store count.
· You will be accountable for tailored store plans and objectives specific to different geographical locations and customer market demographics.
· Working in partnership with colleagues in property/real estate champion and identify suitable new store locations and the continued evolution of new store opening processes to meet the needs of target customer communities.
· Guide stores through optimum and effective product merchandising, allocation/replenishment processes to drive sales and store productivity for a hard discount grocery supermarket model/format.
· Create and implement optimum store people resourcing models working closely with HR to ensure strong successful store leadership and teams to support the organisation and hard discount model as it grows.
The Ideal Profile:
· Market leading hard discount grocery retail Sales & Operations Senior Executive/Strategist/Consultant.
· Successful track record of accelerated/rapid launch of c100-150 stores minimum across a specific country or geographical territory with proven results.
· Minimum 15 years' experience leading cross functional and integrated retail teams in grocery retailing including in depth understanding of the hard discount supermarket model.
· University degree educated. Masters level education would be highly advantageous.
· Experienced at presenting to Board level, presenting business cases including full financial and capital investment proposals.
· Excellent negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
· An unparalleled expertise in real estate for new store openings including an understanding of the nuances, opportunities, potential barriers to entry in different markets/regions.
· Highly analytical and numerate, familiar with setting stringent KPIs and targets to achieve impressive sales growth and profitability and Return on Investment.
· An innovative and breakthrough thinker familiar with working within developing retail markets.
· Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity.
· Core experience as a senior executive in retail store operations with market leading hard discount grocery retailing may be combined with strategic retail sales consultancy.
If you are a hard discount grocery retail specialist with a track record successfully strategically planning and implementing a rapid store expansion plan, then please contact us for an early and confidential discussion about this role.
The role is located in the Middle East for the duration of the contract/project and therefore you will be required to relocate to the Middle East. Our client will provide housing and flights and a very competitive net salary per month.