3 France Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - EUROPE - HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER - PART TIME UPTO 30 HOURS PER WEEK
"HR Generalist required to join manufacturing site for multinational on a permanent part time basis."
€60000 (Pro Rata) Benefits
Location: Ile-de-France, Paris, France
Our client is an international company part of a plc. It manufactures, sells, and distributes a range of industrial, commercial, and residential engineered products and solutions.
As part of a major transformation programme following the acquisition of several companies, our client has appointed a new EMEA HR Director, who wishes to appoint a part time HR Business Partner to join its French manufacturing business unit. This is a newly created position.
As Human Resources Business Partner you will work up to 30 hours per week on a part time basis - the days and times of work can be agreed between you and the HR Director and the Site Manufacturing Manager to meet the needs of the business.
This is a multi-faceted role, and you will support site manufacturing and engineering leadership and their teams in relation to a range of employee engagement, employee development and employee relations initiatives within a unionised manufacturing engineering environment.
* This role will partner with and be embedded as the site HRBP for the French manufacturing and engineering business.
* You will be on the front line working closely with Site Leadership, Managers and Employees for people-related issues.
* You will provide hands-on support and advice to solving employee relations, coaching/development, performance management, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more.
* Develop and deliver internal communications including company-wide town halls, and company-wide monthly/quarterly updates.
* Collaborate with the EMEA HR Director and the EMEA HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results while being a "Great Place to Work".
* Support employee and community engagement-
* Promote and foster a healthy work environment to implement appropriate employee engagement programs.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5-7 years of experience as a HRBP/HR Generalist
* The ideal candidate will have consistent HR experience demonstrating increasing responsibility and a desire to elevate your career within HR.
* This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with exceptional organizational, follow through, and people skills.
* Knowledge and hands on experience of current employment law and employee relations within France ideally gained within a manufacturing/engineering business.
* A proven history of sound judgment and experience with sensitive HR employee/manager related situations, employee relations and organizational changes
* A demonstrated passion for improving internal communications that create engagement.
* Excellent written communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
* Engaging personality with an ability to connect quickly with people at all levels and in all locations.
* Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, balancing site/business unit advocacy with overall corporate strategies; effectively collaborate with the broader HR team.
* Creative mindset with a passion to design new programs and events
* Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills for creating effective and compelling communications.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX818853
VP Transportation – APAC
US/£/€Very Competitive Six Figure Base Salary + Bonus + Blue Chip Benefits + Relocation Assistance
South East Asia
You may think you’re a big hitter in transportation and logistics but are you ready to up your game?
Can you build on your success in your current territory and take it to an emerging market? Would you like to impart your knowledge of best practice and develop a large, complex third-party contract logistics operation in a different country?
What if there was an opportunity to head up a 3PL operation in South East Asia? And be relocated as well?
Enough of the questions. As an experienced VP/Senior Director of Transportation with an outstanding career in 3PL and in-house, you may be the person they need.
Ideally, you’ll be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, and your background will be from retail, grocery, or FMCG. Importantly, you’ll be able to demonstrate the effective management of complex 3PL or in-house operations of at least 1000 vehicles across multiple sites.
Suppose you’ve worked in Europe, the US, or the APAC region. In that case, you’ll be used to operating across multiple areas with different borders and infrastructures, and that’s important as our client needs someone who can quickly adapt to different cultures and procedures.
If you’ve previously headed up a 3PL operation and then moved to an in-house role with a large, multi-national operation, that could work as well. The nature of the cluster means a broad scope of supply, covering retail, fmcg, eCommerce, pharma, technology network, from the major cities and conurbations all the way through to the tourist hubs around the region. As such, the operations are complex, and there are significant strategic and operational challenges in coordinating all these varied activities.
As you can imagine, this certainly isn’t a generic role, and there’s plenty of detail we’ll need to discuss, so start the ball rolling by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting reference LX 703438