US $70-100,000 Bonus Excellent Blue Chip Benefits
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA (Open to US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only)
Our client is a global leader in the building materials industry, with $multi billion turnover. It is a diversified company that designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets to customers worldwide.
They need a Process Engineer who will maintain and improve upon the manufacturing cost, processing performance and product quality for new and existing products,
The Process Engineer assists in the design and start-up of process equipment at plant locations and troubleshoots, standardizes, and improves existing products/processes.
The Process Engineer supports Plant Operations connecting R&D and Engineering functions to plant processes associated with manufacturing and assembling quality processes and products.
The Process Engineer develops processing specifications, standard works, root cause investigation, data analysis, and training. Deliverables include technical design specifications for equipment, processing specifications, process assistance to the plants and development of ACE justifications.
- BS Chemical, Mechanical, Plastics Engineering or Polymer Science Masters a plus
- 3 years in extrusion, calendering, converting web handling compounding, material handling
- Design of Experiment DOE, Technical software MRP systems, Plant production systems, Statistical software
- Ability to define problems, gather data, draw conclusions, and develop plans to address.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results within a collaborative team environment and to gain alignment and develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical skills and analytical understanding
- Strong verbal and written/digital communication skills
- Attention to detail and deadline and budget awareness
- Previous experience/certifications in Lean manufacturing, 5S, and/or Six Sigma- desirable
- 25% travel to operating plants as needed
Please note that we can only accept applications from US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Our client will offer relocation assistance to US Citizens or Green Card holders. Our client will not sponsor visas for non US Citizens or anyone who does not hold a Green Card.