SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR (TEMPORARY CONTRACT IMMEDIATE START UNTIL 26TH JULY 2021)
Salary: c£77.00 per day Benefits (£20020 per annum pro rata)
Our client is a multinational company and a market leading manufacturing company. We are currently looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic team player, with experience in customer service and/or customer account management for a temporary contract to start immediately and to continue until 26th July 2021. Working hours are 09 00-17 30 each day.
The role of "Sales and Customer Service Advisor" takes responsibility for managing customers from enquiry to invoice. This includes raising quotations, receiving, and processing orders, query management, haulier management, credit and debit note generation, ordering of purchased materials, and timely investigation and resolution of customer invoice queries and complaints.
The role is also responsible for delivering and exceeding targeted sales volumes, to assist the External Sector Account Managers and perform set administration tasks as required.
Ultimately, we are aiming to deliver the best possible customer experience.
The successful candidate will be flexible and work within the team, becoming multi-skilled in other roles to meet the needs of the business. It is key for the role holder to maintain a good rapport and effective working relationships with other team members, senior commercial managers, supply planning manager, date management, operational managers, plant staff, contract hauliers & weighbridge team.
Key task summary:
· Proactively manage accounts and maintain positive customer relationships to meet or exceed targeted sales volumes.
· Identify leads by responding to enquiries.
· Accurately maintain up to date background data required for Sales process.
· Prepare and input customer quotations on SAP/CRM for all customers.
· React quickly in response to customer questionnaires.
· Administration tasks including set ups of new customers/sites, letters, address lists etc
· Update/Amend customer prices.
· External Account Sector Manager assistance including quotation, haulage rates, price changes, etc.
· Respond to customer complaints, from investigation to closure.
· Month end tasks including customer reports.
· Ensure team and individual KPIs are met, including safety standards.
· Order taking and liaising with customers, including prompt attention to changes in customer requirements.
· Liaise with external haulier schedulers to provide accurate and timely information to customers and facilitate effective scheduling.
· Track loads on day of despatch to ensure timely delivery and smooth process to invoice.
· Liaise with production to confirm stock levels for orders.
· Manage purchase orders, liaise with suppliers, and maintain stock levels.
· Manage and resolve internal and external customer invoice queries in a timely and professional manner.
· Comply with standard operating procedures and contribute to further development and improvement.
· Validate haulier self-bill transactions and amendments.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Immediately available to commence employment.
· Living within commuting distance of Buxton, Derbyshire.
· The successful applicant will have experience of administrative support and an excellent eye for detail.
· A good working knowledge of SAP is preferable with Microsoft office, (Word and Excel etc) skills being essential.
· Formal qualifications: 5 GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English, Grades A-C.
· You will possess the following attributes and behaviours:
o Proven team player
o Conscious, organised, methodical and accurate
o Self-motivated and proactive
o Confident and assertive
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and face to face
o Good time management and planning skills
o Ability to manage a high workload
o Ability to maintain confidentiality and company integrity
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Temporary Sales & Customer Service Administrator, we want to hear from you