With more and more organisations looking to streamline their processes to optimise profits, the demand for proven professionals has never been greater. That’s where our three decades of purchasing, procurement and sourcing recruitment expertise really comes into its own.
First we’ll interrogate your unique business challenges, whether that’s sourcing raw materials for manufacture or securing professional services. Then we’ll develop a recruitment strategy that will quickly put you in touch with the sharpest minds in procurement and purchasing. Before you know it you’ll be cutting costs and eliminating risk in a way that’s responsible, repeatable and reliable.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re trusted to deliver in this sector:
- Our client portfolio spans blue chip and SMEs across the globe, which is why you’ll find our candidates in over 42 countries.
- Our candidates are proven at delivering long-term sustainability in a short space of time and are equally at home sourcing from around the world as they are in the UK.
- Our proven experience in recruiting purchasing, procurement and sourcing executives runs in parallel with our experience of recruitment within the supply chain sector as a whole.
- Thanks to our proactive approach to recruitment we already have a global talent pool of purchasing professionals, with many more leading candidates also on our radar.
In their own words
“Martin Veasey Talent Solutions for me are different to many other recruitment agencies as they provide a very personable service for their prospective candidates. They very much practice what they preach! When I first my Roheela for my initial interview it felt very much like an interview with the company. She was very knowledgeable about the job role but also about the business and the team I would be working in, their culture and more specifically the management team and their personality profiles and where I could fit into the business. This really helped me prepare for the interview in the correct way but also gave me an understanding of whether I felt I could fit into the team, which from a candidate point of view is actually very important if you are looking long term. The level of detail provided about the role was also second to none and the role has lived up to the expectation set out at the start. All in all I would recommend Roheela and Martin Veasey Talent Solutions to any of my network if looking for the next step in their career."
– Category Manager, Construction Sector
Role up, role up
Here are just some of the purchasing and procurement positions we’ve filled for our UK and international clients over the years. Unable to see the role you’re looking for? Don’t worry, just get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.
- Procurement Analysts
- Supply Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Procurement Excellence
- Category Buyers
- Category Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Sourcing Specialists
- Supplier Development Managers
- P2P Specialists
- EPC Procurement
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Purchasing
- Supply Chain Director
- Procurement Director
- Vice President Procurement
- Chief Procurement Officer
We have recruited in a range of industry sectors including:
- Chemical & Natural Resources
- Construction & Building Materials
- Consultancy & Outsourcing
- Drinks/Beverage Production
- FMCG & Food Processing
- Health & Beauty
- Health Care & Medical Devices
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Mining & Minerals
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Service Industries
- Utilities & Nuclear Power
Let’s get down to details
From graduate to boardroom, interim to permanent, UK to international, we’ll uncover the best active and passive talent out there. Salaries in this sector generally range from £40,000-£120,000+.
Put our Recruitment Solutions to the test:
- Executive Search and Headhunting
- Advertised Selection
- Fast-track Contingency/Database Search
- International, Multiple Role and Team Recruitment
Take advantage of our HR and Talent Management services:
- Psychometric Testing
- Career and Executive Coaching
- Talent and Strategy Planning
Intrigued? Let’s talk
To find out how our tried, tested and trusted insight and innovation can deliver you the brightest purchasing and procurement talent call +44 (0)1905 381320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please click on the links below to read one of our blog articles or download a report or guide.
Reports and Guides