Coatings Chemist - Speciality Paints Sector
C$85000 Bonus Benefits
Our client is a premier manufacturer of specialty paints
They are looking for a hands-on Coatings Chemist to enhance the company's research, development, quality control and production capabilities.
Their team provides exceptional customer service to clients and are committed to working closely with them to ensure the best experience possible. Our outstanding service is built upon long standing relationships, trust, and mutual respect.
* Research and develop new products and alternate raw material suppliers
* Improve the quality, production, and cost of existing formulas
* Support quality control during production
* Work with customers to confirm specification compliance, concerns and compatibility
* Work with Government officials to authorize use of our products
* Work directly with sales representatives to improve current and new formulas
* Assist with production when needed
* BSc Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience of formulations work in coatings, adhesives, chemicals, paint or related industry
* Knowledge of colorimetry, rheology, polymer chemistry and paint applications
* Previous experience in research and development and formulation
* done formulations work, with coatings, adhesives, chemicals
* Organizational and time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to think on the go
* Coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and work under pressure
* Ability to do work autonomously and as part of a team
* Familiarity with formulation software
Please note that this role is only open to US Citizens. Relocation is not available and therefore the role would be ideally suited to candidates who live within commuting distance of the role and who have their own car/transport.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 1089388 Interviews will be conducted in Massachusetts North America by our US Consultant. www.martinveas