Senior Boiler Technician
SENIOR BOILER TECHNICIAN
£41,500 Overtime Bonus Benefits including Flexitime
Stanford le Hope, Essex
Commutable from Stanford le Hope, Romford, Basildon, Chigwell, Grays, Northfleet, Gravesend, Dartford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Rayleigh, South Benfleet, Barking, Dagenham, Greenwich, Waltham Forrest, Hackney, Tilbury, Southend on Sea, Billericay, Harlow, Cheshunt, Waltham Abbey, Potters Bar, Havering, Hornchurch, Epping, Rochester, Gillingham, Chatham, Bromley, Chislehurst, Maidstone.
Our client is a UK market leading manufacturer.
They are seeking a BOAS trained Senior Boiler Technician for its flagship manufacturing site in Stanford le Hope.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Boiler Technician will be responsible for providing mechanical planned and preventive maintenance, as well as reactive maintenance on all plant, systems and services. You will also be responsible for monitoring and fault diagnostics of computer-controlled building management systems.
- Repairing and installing Boilers and Pressurised Vessels systems.
- Supporting a 24/7 operation to provide adequate steam volume and quality to enable operations to meet their production plan.
- Attending emergencies e.g., leaks
- Working as a team with other engineers.
- Maintaining a tidy working environment
- Regular management of third-party contractors (E.g. Boiler & Burner Control companies, Weld repair companies, Insurance inspection and Non Destructive Testing)
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Boiler Technician will be able to demonstrate previous experience working as a Senior Boiler Technician or similar ideally gained within a Manufacturing or Heavy Industry environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing engineering and operational skills.
- Time served in a recognised apprenticeship.
- Advance understanding of steam fundamentals essential for management of Autoclave performance (Steam cooking) (not essential, for the right candidate we will provide training and development opportunities)
- ONC or above with relevant experience.
- Boiler, Pressurised Vessels, and Facilities Experience.
- BOAS trained.
- Experience in creating, planning, and undertaking PPM activities.
- Understanding of compliance with regards to Boilers and Pressurised Vessels.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting LX 1292236 to Telephone 01905 381 320