TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER - RETAIL
"Experienced high volume recruitment campaign specialist sought by successful national retailing group."
£32500 Bonus Excellent Benefits
Commutable by road or rail from High Wycombe, Amersham, Greater London, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Maidenhead, Aylesbury, Chalfont St Giles, Slough, Stokenchurch, Great Missenden, Chesham, Cookham, Bourne End, Uxbridge
Our client is a well-known High-Street Retailer, part of a multinational group and operates nearly 1000 stores in the UK. It is consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice and a Top-rated UK Workplace.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will join a small Head Office Talent Acquisition team. As Talent Acquisition Partner you will take the lead for a region of the UK, supporting c300 stores and will focus on hiring exceptional talent directly into the business for our client's retail store operations. The emphasis will be on attracting and recruiting talent via direct sourcing, talent attraction and social media, whilst proactively supporting and guiding retail operational management and delivering a fantastic experience to candidates and internal stakeholders. You will undertake both telephone screening and first stage interviews alongside hiring managers.
* Effectively managing the recruitment cycle for vacancies within retail store operations against SLAs and KPIs.
* Directly sourcing candidates for Store Manager, Deputy Manager, and Team Leader positions.
* Partnering with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and support throughout each stage of the process. This will include participating in interviews.
* Be a Brand Ambassador for our client's employment brand.
* Utilise recruitment software and digital solutions to drive process efficiency.
* Consistently driving talent attraction via Social Media platforms, Cornerstone, Job Boards, and LinkedIn.
* Hiring in high-volume/peak periods whilst supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in the delivery of the Christmas plan.
* Working with Human Resource Business Partners and candidates to monitor and track pre-employment processes.
* Ensuring all right to work checks and hiring compliance is accurate and complete before processing offers.
* Operating an in-depth ATS system, ensuring data is GDPR compliant, accurate and tidy.
* Organising and attending regional recruitment events to assist with high-volume recruitment, and travel to various locations across the UK and Ireland for recruitment events and assessment days etc.
* Educating hiring managers on candidates' skills, market trends, recruiting process, and creative hiring strategies.
* Delivering an outstanding candidate experience throughout the process, encouraging hiring managers to keep this in mind always.
* Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support with business change projects.
The Ideal Candidate
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience working within a high-volume in-house recruitment role within any functional area eg retail store operations, warehousing and logistics, manufacturing and engineering, hospitality and catering etc
* Good standard of education and willing to undertake continuous professional development via both in house and external professional qualifications such as REC or similar.
* A good understanding of a retail operating environment, ideally experience of working within a store or a retail role (desirable but not essential).
* Strong working knowledge of UK geography, and ROI right to work legislation.
* Demonstrated ability to show accuracy and exemplary attention to detail.
* Experience of working with data systems or ATS systems.
* Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & ever-evolving retail business.
* Interested and passionate about in-house recruitment, with a desire to join a people business.
* Puts the customer and business strategy at the heart of decision making.
* Results oriented and able to deliver accurately to set targets, SLAs and KPIs. Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Innovative approach to attracting quality candidates, promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring processes.