SAP PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – PROCURE TO PAY/P2P – PART TIME
C£32-36500 PRO RATA + Excellent Benefits
Location: North West
Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Mold, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Liverpool, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, South Manchester, Wigan, Newton le Willows, Leigh, Heywood, Skelmersdale.
Our client is a global player within the specialist energy, electricity, and power generation sector.
As part of a strategic transformation of the procurement function moving to a shared service and category management model across its global operating units, our client seeks to strengthen its team with the appointment of an ambitious, graduate calibre procurement systems professional with experience of SAP Procure to Pay/P2P. Initially this role is offered on a Part Time basis but there are potential opportunities for a Full-Time role. This is a high-profile role located in the UK and you will be interacting and engaging with Category/Procurement, Finance and other key cross functional executives across the UK and mainland Europe in relation to P2P.
As SAP P2P/Procure to Pay Procurement Systems Administrator, operating as part of a P2P team, you will report to the Global Procure to Pay/P2P Manager and will improve, expand, and maintain systems data in our client’s SAP P2P system enabling improved procurement risk management, transactional efficiency and data quality. This role covers all pan European operations and manages key data such as Materials Master commercial data, vendor master data, Purchase Requisitions/Purchase Order data. The role of SAP P2P Procurement Systems Coordinator will manage and deploy all systems testing with expert knowledge of the application of the P2P process. You will liaise closely with colleagues in Finance Shared Services in relation to payment efficiency improvements and automation of PO generation for maintenance.
The SAP P2P process is a core capability of the procurement function, relying on quality data to ensure that our client utilises the right suppliers with the right qualifications at the right time in a way which is compliant to process and support cost centre managers and their delivery of budgets. The system relies on good quality data. This role is in support of the Global P2P Manager in driving an improvement in, expansion of, and ongoing maintenance of data in the SAP P2P system. Standardisation of the application of P2P processes will be facilitated globally supported by this central role. Testing of changes, administration of system data and support to procurement in accurate and timely input of master data will be core to this role.
As SAP P2P System Administrator, you will:
• Ensure the accuracy of P2P date in the SAP system.
• Test SAP P2P System changes.
• Support the SAP P2P Procurement Coordinator to educate/induct SAP P2P users/stakeholders in the Purchase Requisition process to ensure consistency and compliance.
• Manage the UK import process to ensure that all documentation is in place to facilitate goods delivery.
• Ensure SAP system data integrates to additional tools (spend analytics, savings tracking, suppler risk management) and accuracy across systems is maintained. Manage coding and category taxonomy/structure.
• Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The Ideal Applicant:
• Graduate calibre – minimum A level or equivalent and above. In addition, part or fully qualified in CIPS or similar Procurement qualification advantageous or willing to study.
• At least 3-5 years consistent, fast track career development in procurement, procurement systems and specifically SAP procure to pay/P2P.
• Available on a part time (or potentially full time basis).
• Knowledgeable in terms of the SAP Procurement Modules.
• In depth SAP procure to pay/P2P systems and process experience.
• Strong analytical, numerical and reporting skills.
• Well developed communication skills gained within a multinational matrix organisational structure.
• Confident stakeholder engagement skills familiar with liaising with senior executives.
• Current or recent experience with a multinational organisation in similar role utilising SAP and supplier accreditation systems.
• Candidates with procure to pay experience gained within procurement or accounts payable functions seeking long term career in procurement.
In return our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career within a market leader.
To apply without delay, please email your CV, quoting reference LX 498588