You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
US $100,000 - 110,000 & 8% Bonus Benefits.
Our client is a leader in developing and manufacturing adhesives, and they need a Production Manager.
The Production Manager will manage, coordinate, and direct the activities of a manufacturing department to maximize productivity while ensuring safety and quality and minimizing cost.
The Production Manager will develop, communicate, and report the status of operating metrics intended to track the efficiency and effectiveness of associated functions.
· Promote, support, and adhere to all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures.
· Provide clear leadership for employees assigning roles, tasks, and accountability.
· Generate related plans, reports, schedules to track and achieve OTIF goals & objectives.
· Generate and manage operating budgets that comply with targeted earnings objectives.
· Introduce best practices to improve efficiency, productivity, and communication to personnel.
· Initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging Toolbox techniques.
· Ensure company objectives of safety, equipment utilization, performance to schedule, quality specifications, scrap levels are met.
· Ensure equipment is serviced, operated safely and correctly, minimizing down time and injuries.
· Achieve high level of inventory accuracy, coordinating with accounting, performing cycle count procedures, adopt fixed locations for materials/equipment, and utilize visual inventory systems.
· Cooperate with R&D, QA, Sales, and Finance to bring new projects to the execution phase and ensure effective post execution assessment to ensure that cost and quality targets are attained.
· Oversee employee training plans and meet monthly to review progress, remove roadblocks to ensure continued growth and development.
· Bachelor of Science degree, preferably or equivalent work experience.
· 3 to 5 years of team leadership experience within a regulated manufacturing environment.
· Demonstrated analytical and continuous improvement skills.
· Understanding of purpose and function of plant process equipment.
· Understanding of basic chemistry and formulaic theory.
· Ability to multi-task while keeping operational objectives as primary motivational factor.
· Ability to weigh multiple sources of information and make a decision that reflects the best interests of the company.
· Ability to speak or understand Spanish, a big plus.
· This person will manage a batch operation with 22 people over two shifts.
· This is a non-union plant
· Bilingual advantageous (English/Spanish speaking skills).
Please note that this role is only open to US Citizens. Relocation is not available and therefore the role would be ideally suited to candidates who live within commuting distance of the role and who have their own car/transport.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 1370430 to Interviews will be conducted in Massachusetts North America by our US Consultant. www.martinveasey.com
Please note that we can only accept applications from US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Our client will not sponsor visas for non-US Citizens or anyone who does not hold a Green Card.