ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY PERSON
"Enthusiastic and driven Electrical Assembly Person sought by a market-leading manufacturing business that designs and assembles equipment for the food industry."
Salary £18-22000 Benefits, Pension, Discounted Gym Membership, Parking, On-site Cafeteria, Training & Development
Location: Bidford on Avon, Warwickshire
Commutable from Worcester, Leamington Spa, Redditch and Cheltenham.
Our client is a 'clean' manufacturing business that design and assemble bespoke machinery for the food industry. They are market leaders in the food handling industry supplying equipment to blue chip customers across the world and aim to be the first choice for end of line pack handling equipment. Using the latest design technology, they are focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for their customers.
The role of Electrical Assembly Person would suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and exciting environment. Whilst you would be required to work on your own initiative, it is essential that you enjoy being part of a small team and are willing to support others at challenging times.
* To work within the Production team to produce all products efficiently and cost effectively
* To assemble machine sub-assembly components using templates, instructions and models
* To correctly test sub-assemblies where applicable ready for assembly into the main machinery by the factory engineering team
* To quality control all items and assemblies as they are completed
* To assist with the basic mechanical assembly of sub-components
* To assist with basic mechanical fault finding should there be any assembly issues
* To liaise with the design team to resolve any issues relating to electrical assembly, fitting or poor design/component manufacture
* To make certain all machine assemblies are built to the highest of standards and on time
The Ideal Candidate:
* Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
* The ability to be diverse and manage multiple tasks at once
* Able to follow logical processes
* Experience of electrical assembly would be an advantage. However, training will be given to a keen individual who is looking to learn
In return our client offers a competitive base salary plus benefits such as a pension, discounted gym membership, training, on-site parking and a cafeteria.