You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Salary: c£60000 Excellent Benefits
Location: Enfield, North London
This Accountancy Practice provides its clients with everything from T-accounts to Tax and Annual Accounts to Audits. Due to significant growth it has created this new position. And with further growth planned of 60% this role would suit an ambitious person seeking career development and progression.
Service excellence runs throughout this organisation. So although you will focus on audit related tasks and assisting the Audit Partner a focus on service excellence is paramount.
This company would use the following words to describe themselves; professional, lively, creative, fun, ambitious, supportive and passionate about training and development.
In this role as Audit Manager you will:
● Report directly into the Audit Partner.
● Own a portfolio of clients.
● Be responsible and lead on all audit assignments for your clients.
● Think strategically about your clients needs being proactive in your approach.
Your portfolio of clients will be predominately SME businesses and could range from chains of fish and chip shops to chains of hotels.
Repeat business is extremely strong and given their growth projections to grow from a £5m business to £8m this opportunity will provide a natural opportunity for career progression. And even an opportunity to move into other areas of the Practice.
This company is passionate about training, learning and development. So whilst they do require certain skills and experience (please see below) they are willing to coach the successful candidates and provide on the job development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
● A Qualified Chartered Accountant ICAEW or ACCA.
● A general Practice background with audit experience is mandatory.
● Strong understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
● Familiarity with audit software (CCH, ProAudit or Mercia).