SENIOR ENGINEERING DIRECTOR - CAPITAL PROJECT DELIVERY
"Engineering graduate sought from global pharmaceutical/life sciences or regulated food manufacturing for senior capital projects delivery leadership role with global pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier".
AUS $300-390,000/GB £230-298000/€195-250000/US $215-280000 Benefits Relocation Assistance
Australia (International Relocation Assistance Available)
One of the world's leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the Australia and international market. Renowned for their operational excellence, passion for innovation. A household name.
As a result of dynamic international growth our client is looking for a Senior Director with a track record in Engineering Project Delivery to be responsible for the delivery of capital projects and the strategy in Australia. The focus will be on driving efficiency in programmes, processes and initiatives aligned to global engineering practices. This is a high-profile role which will partner with the global Engineering Leadership team, Site Heads and operations with accountability to deliver a capital portfolio of projects in Australia.
· This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Director of Engineering and Capital Projects to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
· Develop and deliver plans for capital projects within the approved regional capital project portfolio to meet business objectives.
· Provide leadership to the project delivery function, ensuring project managers follow appropriate governance, costs and delivery for all major projects.
· Critically review the engineering project delivery model, conducting strategic investment planning and annual CAPEX budgets for capital expansion and improvements.
· Monitor regional capital projects ensuring capital projects are delivered on time, budget and scope of projects.
· Partner with internal stakeholders to align engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
· Effectively liaise with site stakeholders, quality, R & D, manufacturing and external stakeholders and the site global leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelors/Master's in engineering
· Consistent and recent track record in senior engineering role for a global pharmaceutical/life science, medical devices or regulated food manufacturing matrix organisation.
· Strong experience in managing large engineering and capital investments across a global pharmaceutical manufacturing or global food manufacturing organisation.
· Sound technical experience in key disciplines of complex engineering capital investments and project delivery.
· Demonstrable ability in the development, delivery and implementation of major capital engineering projects.
· Proven leadership at a Senior Engineering level with key experience in strategic project delivery, design and construction.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrable ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external cross functional stakeholders with the ability to drive change, inspire and motivate teams.
· Able to relocate on a permanent basis to take up this full-time role in Australia.