SALES EXECUTIVE – MODULAR BUILDING CONSTRUCTON SOLUTIONS
C£35-45000 (Dependent On Experience) Car/Allowance Benefits
Location: Southern Home Counties/Central Region – Field Based role offering mix of office and home working
Commutable locations: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Bristol and Avon, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey, North London
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing players within the modular building solutions sector. Established for several decades, they operate manufacturing facilities across the UK. They offer smart, turnkey and bespoke construction packages to many sectors including house building, health, education, research/technology parks, industrial and commercial office space on a sale or hire basis.
As part of its ongoing growth plans, our client wishes to strengthen its UK sales team with the appointment of a Sales Executive to cover the Southern Home Counties and Central Region. Candidates who live close to the A34/M4/M3/M40/M42/M5/M6 corridors may find this a particularly interesting prospect.
Experience as a Sales Executive in the following sectors would be particularly interesting – modular buildings both interim hire or permanent sales for classrooms, offices, hospitals, healthcare, construction, manufacturing. In addition, candidates with experience of supplying portable buildings, cabins, cabin hire. Also, other off-site solutions such as volumetric, timber frame or light steel frame would also be of interest.
You must be familiar with hire and sale agreements under framework contracts for public sector clients. Our client’s customer base does also include private sector clients so experience of sales and hire into this vertical would be also be essential.
To develop business activity in relation to modular construction solutions for sale and hire to health, education, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors in the UK.
- To develop new modular opportunities for sale and hire in England and Wales.
- To champion the Barbour ABI, Glenigans and any other market information software and update the CRM system in capturing timely and accurate information from these tools which drives the sales and marketing objectives of the business
- Develop contacts and relationships with the key stakeholders to achieve quarterly and annual modular sales and hire targets to Education, Commercial, Health, and Infrastructure Sectors
- Develop and present business solutions and proposals to potential new customers
- To produce weekly and monthly pipeline sales figures for respective sales meetings as requested by the Sales Director
- To manage and deal with customer enquiries
- To liaise with internal technical support to deliver timely quotation and bid proposals for prospective customers
- To analyse margins and report on variations
- Present the company at all association trade shows and exhibitions.
- As required, liaise with Design, Manufacturing and Contract Managers to ensure projects delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with the wider cross functional team in design, estimating, projects, manufacturing and operations to effectively represent and grow the business and contribute to the culture of innovation and continuous improvement
The Ideal Person:
- A good standard of education including excellent numeracy and literacy.
- An experienced Sales/Business Development Executive ideally within the Modular construction sector.
- A proven track record of achievement of sales and business development results
- Background in selling ‘solutions’ – both hire and permanent solutions
- Ability to build good customer relationships and think creatively
- Experience of sales to a variety of private and public sector clients across the following verticals - health, education, commercial, housebuilding, research and technology parks and infrastructure sectors
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated to work in a target driven environment and maintaining a positive attitude
- Competitive spirit with a passion for sales
- Fast learner in a complex and competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Full UK driving licence