HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER - PART TIME UPTO 30 HOURS PER WEEK
"HR Generalist required to join manufacturing site for multinational on a permanent part time basis."
€60000 (Pro Rata) Benefits
Location: Ile-de-France, Paris, France
Our client is an international company part of a plc. It manufactures, sells, and distributes a range of industrial, commercial, and residential engineered products and solutions.
As part of a major transformation programme following the acquisition of several companies, our client has appointed a new EMEA HR Director, who wishes to appoint a part time HR Business Partner to join its French manufacturing business unit. This is a newly created position.
As Human Resources Business Partner you will work up to 30 hours per week on a part time basis - the days and times of work can be agreed between you and the HR Director and the Site Manufacturing Manager to meet the needs of the business.
This is a multi-faceted role, and you will support site manufacturing and engineering leadership and their teams in relation to a range of employee engagement, employee development and employee relations initiatives within a unionised manufacturing engineering environment.
* This role will partner with and be embedded as the site HRBP for the French manufacturing and engineering business.
* You will be on the front line working closely with Site Leadership, Managers and Employees for people-related issues.
* You will provide hands-on support and advice to solving employee relations, coaching/development, performance management, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more.
* Develop and deliver internal communications including company-wide town halls, and company-wide monthly/quarterly updates.
* Collaborate with the EMEA HR Director and the EMEA HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results while being a "Great Place to Work".
* Support employee and community engagement-
* Promote and foster a healthy work environment to implement appropriate employee engagement programs.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5-7 years of experience as a HRBP/HR Generalist
* The ideal candidate will have consistent HR experience demonstrating increasing responsibility and a desire to elevate your career within HR.
* This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with exceptional organizational, follow through, and people skills.
* Knowledge and hands on experience of current employment law and employee relations within France ideally gained within a manufacturing/engineering business.
* A proven history of sound judgment and experience with sensitive HR employee/manager related situations, employee relations and organizational changes
* A demonstrated passion for improving internal communications that create engagement.
* Excellent written communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
* Engaging personality with an ability to connect quickly with people at all levels and in all locations.
* Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, balancing site/business unit advocacy with overall corporate strategies; effectively collaborate with the broader HR team.
* Creative mindset with a passion to design new programs and events
* Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills for creating effective and compelling communications.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX818853