RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN ADMINISTRATOR/COORDINATOR (PART TIME/JOB SHARE AFTERNOONS)
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable + Benefits
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire.
This role is office based in an office environment with social distancing measures in place. Free onsite parking.
We are a UK & International Recruitment Search & Selection Consultancy and have a rapidly expanding blue chip client base in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pac and further afield. We supply graduate calibre managers, executives and directors. Our strong reputation has been built around our exceptional levels of professionalism and proven track record with some very prestigious clients across various industry verticals and job functions/specialisms. Our consultants are CIPD qualified HR professionals and we utilise leading edge recruitment technology and communication systems. We work with a large blue-chip multinational and fast-growing SME client base and also offer a full range of talent, recruitment and assessment services.
This is a new role designed to support recruitment campaigns from an administrative and marketing perspective. This role is offered on a part time basis/job share covering afternoon hours from 12-17 30 Monday to Friday. The role has been created to reflect the implementation of new technologies and systems in relation to Applicant Tracking (ATS), a new Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and new automated marketing campaign and lead generation.
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Director/Senior Consultant, you will be the central point of administrative coordination in relation to recruitment and marketing campaigns; working closely with Recruitment Consultancy team. You will provide excellent customer service and a quality recruitment and marketing service in support of recruitment campaigns that Martin Veasey Talent Solutions undertakes on behalf of its clients and our corporate brand. You will also be responsible for ensuring all appropriate processes are followed in this high-volume recruitment function, ensuring GDPR compliance at all times. Your duties will involve:
• Being responsible for all recruitment administration through our applicant tracking system (ATS) and (CRM), ensuring that organisational branding and communication are consistent and current job opportunities are displayed
• Checking received information from Recruitment Consultants regarding recruitment campaigns, posting and advertising roles, agreeing best possible and cost-effective recruitment and social media channels are used. Ensuring targeted campaigns in geographical locations
• Managing a high volume of applicants through the end to end recruitment process, booking interviews with Recruitment Consultants when requested, sending correspondence via our applicant tracking system (ATS), from application stage through to offer/rejection
• Ensuring that suitable applicants are forwarded to the Client Relationship Management System (CRM) for shortlisting by Recruitment Consultants
• Communicating with Recruitment Consultants in relation to new applications and the applicant management processes through ATS
• Communicating with all interested candidates effectively and in a timely welcoming manner
• Dealing with queries and interest from candidates, advising of application methods and details about live roles, locations and skill requirements
• Being responsible for ensuring the database and spreadsheets for recruitment campaigns both on the ATS and the CRM are accurate and up to date enabling accurate and timely reporting
• Ensuring all candidates receive correct correspondence relating to their application
• Acting as a point of contact for applicants throughout the recruitment process providing general support and excellent customer service
• On an ongoing basis, in conjunction with the Senior PA to the Directors and the Recruitment Operations Director, review the quality of service provision, making recommendations where required to meet organisational and client recruitment campaign needs
Marketing and Promotion
• Assisting the Recruitment Consultants to utilise local, regional, national and international job boards, our website and other social media networks to promote opportunities and our brand, where agreed
• Assisting/liaising with marketing suppliers to design a range of marketing materials to promote opportunities, where appropriate.
• University Degree with a classification of 2:1 upwards
• CIPD Level 3 Foundation HR Practice would be a bonus
Experience & Skills
• Knowledge or good understanding of recruitment and marketing administration best practice
• Proven strong administrative background, with experience of managing high volume end to end structured recruitment processes. Experience of managing marketing campaigns highly advantageous.
• Demonstrable experience in recruitment and marketing administration processes and exceptional customer service
• Experience of managing a high volume of administration
• Experience of maintaining and developing databases/systems
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively
• Proven track record in excellent customer service, with the ability to adapt easily to different audiences
• Proven experience of working effectively within a team
• Experience or ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues and candidates
• IT Skills – Experience of working with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, databases and web-based systems
• Experience of promoting equal opportunities, equality and diversity within a recruitment process
• Full UK Driving License and access to a car as we are in a rural location between Upton Snodsbury & Peopleton in rural offices with lots of parking
APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO UNDERTAKE A JOB SHARE ON A PART TIME BASIS WORKING THE HOURS FROM 12 -17 30 EACH DAY