HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (PART TIME 3 DAYS) - FMCG MANUFACTURER
"Unique Part Time HR Business Partner opportunity for Generalist HR professional to join at the UK division of global multinational in the FMCG food/drinks sector."
C£40000 (for 3 days) + Bonus + Car Allowance + Blue Chip Benefits
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Kempston, Biggleswade, Sandy, Newport Pagnell, Stony Stratford, Dunstable, Luton, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, Northampton, Shefford, Letchworth. Leighton Buzzard, Houghton Regis.
Our client is a well-established UK division of a global multinational manufacturer within the food and beverages sector.
They are seeking an experienced HR generalist to join their recently acquired flagship UK site, as HR Business Partner. The site employs c120 people and operates 24/6. You will report to the Global HR Director located in Spain and will be familiar with operating within a pan European matrix structure.
As the Site Human Resources Business Partner, you will drive business performance through the delivery of a comprehensive, value adding and professional HR advisory and coaching service. You will also provide comprehensive generalist HR support for site management and employees.
This is a unique part time opportunity for a confident, self-motivated, and experienced Senior HR generalist keen to play an influential and transformational role within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
As Part Time HR Business Partner you will provide professional HR support and advice on a range of HR issues including employee relations, statutory/mandatory training plans, talent management, succession planning, supporting employee development, diversity, and inclusion, driving, and supporting effective communications, employee engagement, performance management, dealing with disciplinary and grievance cases, managing sickness absence.
The HR Business Partner will also be part of a pan European HR team, working on a range of organisational design and development projects, and will be responsible for implementing and operationalising Group HR policies and initiatives throughout the UK business.
The Ideal Candidate:
* University degree educated in a relevant business or HR related subject (ideally but candidates with degrees in other subjects and relevant HR experience will also be considered)
* Qualified to CIPD level 5 as a minimum. CIPD level 7/MSc/MA in HR advantageous
* Spanish language capabilities would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
* HR Generalist experience gained within a FMCG food or beverage manufacturing environment at plant level.
* Experience of a pan European or global matrix structure would be ideal.
* Interested in a Part Time site-based HR Generalist/HR Business Partner role.
To apply, please email your CV, quoting reference LX 1187123