You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Corporate Operations Category Manager
CORPORATE OPERATIONS CATEGORY MANAGER
"Procurement Managed Services Provider specialising in Technology Solutions for International SME's, seeks Procurement Specialist with experience of sourcing HR & Recruitment Software, CRM Systems, Fintech and IT Hardware & Networking Solutions".
Location: London W1B (nearest tube Piccadilly) & Hybrid Working
Our client is a procurement management services provider specialising in technology and business solutions for international SME's and high growth start-ups. They fully manage the purchasing and commercial activities for clients globally. Such expertise and services include sourcing strategies, managing the procurement stages for goods and services, contract negotiation and closeouts and supply chain management that span multiple geographic locations
As a result of dynamic growth, our client is seeking to strengthen it category management team with the appointment of Corporate Operations Category Manager. Specifically, the Corporate Operations Category Manager will focus on sourcing and purchasing HR and Recruitment Software, CRM Systems Fintech and IT Hardware and Networking Solutions, Professional Services Consultancy. You may also get involved in assisting with procuring office fit out, facilities management and relocation services
This is an ideal career development opportunity for a part or fully qualified CIPS professional, currently working for a multinational but keen to join a Procurement Managed Services Provider and to apply best practice sourcing, procurement, and category management skills.
The Corporate Operations Category Manager will play a vital role in being operationally responsible for identifying and procuring the IT and Corporate goods and services that the organisation and its clients requires. They will implement and maintain a fit for purpose category strategy for the Corporate Services category for the successful delivery of procurement projects such as those related to HR, facilities management, and consultancy, ensuring that compliant processes are conducted, value for money is achieved and business outcomes are delivered.
· Ownership, development, documentation, and delivery of business operations strategies, ensuring alignment with all stakeholders with standard Procurement processes
· Document lessons learned and good practice, and deliver improved operational efficiency
· Superior operational procurement services to all clients to support business needs and objectives
· Supporting as required on key supplier relationships, providing advice on the management of disputes with suppliers
· Ensuring projects and purchases run in a compliant manner to deliver best value from procurement activity whilst risk is managed within the risk appetite of the business
· Promoting procurement, supplier and contract management best practice to stakeholders, including presentations and relationship management with other business and corporate operations functions
· Leading commercial negotiations and construction of commercial models, with demonstrated track record of achieving value for money and managing procurement risk
· Supplier sourcing using best practices with a clear focus on stakeholder needs
· Ensure the interests and assets of clients are commercially protected and that clients are provided with a full end to end supplier engagement service
· Coordinate, execute and close out of high spend/high risk contracts and services agreements for clients across many global locations
· Regular reporting on spend, payment methods, approved supplier lists, and any other such reports as required
The Ideal Candidate
* Comprehensive understanding and proven track record in delivering all aspects of the commercial procurement and purchasing lifecycle
* Strong negotiation skills both written and verbal ranging from mid to high stakes deals
* Proven track record of successful senior stakeholder communications and management
* Proven ability to troubleshoot in a calm and effective manner even in situations where there is little time or information
* Experience in IT software and services contracts or agreements
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-office environment and willingness to travel to client offices overseas as required.
* Demonstrate professionalism and maturity when working with clients, peers, senior management, and vendors Advantageous:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related to knowledge in contracts and services agreements an asset
* Experience with JIRA or MS Dynamics 365 is considered an asset but not essential.
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 816917