You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
European Talent Development Advisor
EUROPEAN TALENT DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
c£50-60000 Bonuses Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits
London - Hybrid Working
Our client is one of the world's largest and most well-respected investment management firms. It manages assets for individual investors, financial intermediaries, and financial institutions.
It is now looking for a European Talent Development Advisor to lead projects and provide guidance on talent management and development of teams and individuals. With minimal support you will design and facilitate learning across Europe, as well as taking a regional lead role on global talent acquisition initiatives. The ideal candidate will also have a keen interest and background in talent analytics with experience of Workday and SAP for People would be highly advantageous. Working independently and in support of local HR Business Partners, this role will build our client's European bench in talent insights and analytics by leveraging systems and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Effectively partner with HR and business colleagues to develop and implement Talent Development programmes, leading projects or components of a large initiative
- Regional lead with US Talent Development team partner on projects
- Facilitate fundamental training related to Talent Management programmes and practices
- Regularly measure results of work and suggests process improvements as necessary
- Connected externally to industry bodies and networks to inform the local HR team and business of developments in Talent management
Talent Management Data & Analytics:
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for Talent Management
- Proactively analyse and process complex talent data to inform the talent team and wider business strategies
- Lead the testing, implementation, and support of new or modified system changes for Talent Management
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teams in process improvement initiatives and projects
- Advises internal HR teams in the planning and organization of data management elements for Common
- Review, Leadership Development and Recruitment
- Analyse user reporting needs and provides solutions to end-users
- Guide centralize processing teams in the US and Europe with the data management associates outside the US to ensure consistency of processes and timely data entry
- Assist with end user associate system training and contributes to the development of training curriculum
Regulatory Responsibilities - Full Training will be provided in relation to:
- Ownership for SMCR and MiFID K&C processes as related to Continuing Professional Development * Ownership and annual review of regulatory training in partnership with Legal & Compliance
- Supporting Talent Management Manager in GDPR training and ongoing risk mitigation Performs other duties as assigned Skills:
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- A strong drive for results, including the ability to develop a response to obstacles; proactively anticipates the needs of client groups.
- Deep knowledge of HR systems and technologies and ability to apply it to work assignments (Workday preferred)
- Excellent assessment skills, including an understanding of competencies and behavioural and situational interviewing.
- Worked with FCA and EEA regulations e.g. SMCR, GDPR, MiFID would be advantageous
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with diverse group of team members, hiring managers, and individuals outside the organization
To apply without delay, please email your CV quoting reference LX 1103555 Telephone 01905 381 320 www.martinveasey.com